Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot (35087 Views)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Trashy OR Sexy >> Ugandan Babe Exposes Her Wet Punni In Photoshoot! / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by croSStodds(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2015
exxell:
So the guy couldnt find another Igbo girl to marry? Is he aware that his children will become hybreeds? And to think he is mixing it with a Yorubasstard is even more annoying. Igbos, stop marrying from other tribes that are not Igbo. They are making you loose your unique identity.... Be full blooded Igbo... Not mixed Igbo!!
haha!stop displaying your inborn stupidity and foolery here.I presume you're a full blooded Igbo,if I may ask,what value has your full bloodedness added to your miserable life?and what unique identity are you talking about?is it the yam legs or the bizarre accent or the ridiculous head shape? only when people like you are sent to exile with their dogma,only then can our nation move forward.dunderheaded simpleton!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by otiigba1(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
How does this shit put money in me pocket?
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by Frankaka8(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
ayindepremier:
[size=1pt]see d igbo attire like egungun or undertakers uniform[/size]
you Guys should pls have a conference on re-tailoring ur attires, u looks like ritualist on Africa Magic we see, lol
e be like say u wear con.dom for eye. Delu.ded assessment!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by DandyWalker(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2015
exxell:
So the guy couldnt find another Igbo girl to marry? Is he aware that his children will become hybreeds? And to think he is mixing it with a Yorubasstard is even more annoying. Igbos, stop marrying from other tribes that are not Igbo. They are making you loose your unique identity.... Be full blooded Igbo... Not mixed Igbo!!
Sir, what would you gain in being tribalistic? Just ask yourself, did anybody choose his/her tribe? what if you had been Hausa or Yoruba , would you commit suicide? It's a pity, big pity!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by mrlaw93(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2015
tohphunmie:
The last pic kiss kiss kisskiss kiss
isn't as big as urs.. lenme confirm grin
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by tevinsolt: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2015
exxell:
you sound like the bastard tho, and a retarded one too. you are not a marriage police, so let others do their thing while you do you, ethnocentric scum.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by melzabull(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2015
croSStodds:
haha!stop displaying your inborn stupidity and foolery here.I presume you're a full blooded Igbo,if I may ask,what value has your full bloodedness added to your miserable life?and what unique identity are you talking about? is it the yam legs or the bizarre accent or the ridiculous head shape? only when people like you are sent to exile with their dogma,only then can our nation move forward.dunderheaded simpleton!
Talking about yam leg, the bride is abimbola, she has yam legs and she is yoruba, so try again.

The bizzare accent cant be worse than the fact that yorubas dont know how to pronounce vowel sounds which they replace with the letter 'h' and vice versa

The ridiculous head shape i know is the yoruba conehead accompanied by the tiger-claw scarface

Exxel may be a simpleton but you double as a despicable dunce.

Congrats to the couple. Nice creative idea @photoshoot

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by MrGerald(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2015
ayindepremier:
[size=1pt]see d igbo attire like egungun or undertakers uniform[/size]
you Guys should pls have a conference on re-tailoring ur attires, u looks like ritualist on Africa Magic we see, lol
No you're wrong or maybe envy, they look simple and respectable than that your primitive looking over size dress you pple wear, looks like something they wore in 700 BC lol.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by unilagfreshest(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2015
exxell:
wanted to reply u, bt wnt drag myself to ur state of redundancy.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Awesome
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2015
qw
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by theDEVILisHERE: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2015
siegfried99:
Cool

I only wish we could all see the beauty in this, and not the tribalistic bigotry. There is beauty in embracing other cultures.

This country can only move forward if we overlook tribe and religion.

#GodblessNigeria

The so called country cannot move forward because it is a Fraud and should not exist
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aside the tribalistic ediots, its like some people's hands are faster than their brains too when they be like this couple are married already. Dum.btards! The post said next year so not yet.

The Yoruba attire killed it IMO! I mean, just look at how scenic the view is, how the abetiaja sat fittedly on the dude's head and how killer the innocence beaming from the bride to be came cheesy i mean, so beautiful and regaling . smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by tpiander: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by addey44: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
As stated in your rules no. 2 : Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Naira land members OR THEIR TRIBES! Yet you accept and publish all sorts of "unprintable" insults and tribal comments from just about anyone. Your forum has become very popular and I believe that should place on you some responsibility towards contributing to the welfare and peaceful co-existence among our various ethnic groups. If care is not taken, the recklessness among our youth may drag our beloved country into tribal wars which I pray God forbids. I implore you to please adhere strictly to your rules quoted above and refuse flatly to publish any contribution from members who breach ANY part of it. I thank you while I wish your forum greater success in your efforts to disseminate meaningful news items among our people.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by croSStodds(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
melzabull:
Talking about yam leg, the bride is abimbola, she has yam legs and she is yoruba, so try again.

The bizzare accent cant be worse than the fact that yorubas dont know how to pronounce vowel sounds which they replace with the letter 'h' and vice versa

The ridiculous head shape i know is the yoruba conehead accompanied by the tiger-claw scarface

Exxel may be a simpleton but you double as a despicable dunce.

Congrats to the couple. Nice creative idea @photoshoot

lols!the citations you enumerated are borne out of the zeal to show your patriotism for your Igbo cohort(excell).I'm not not tribalistic, but I like being realistic.you and I know the igbos are substantially reknown for those aforementioned attributes.this fact is perspicuously ostensible and I'm sure you aren't oblivious of that so stop vindicating what's crystal clear.you even had to showcase your presumptuous rudeness by calling me a despicable dunce.
don't tag me with your congenital appellations.this is the one and sole reason why I bash bitches online(hey,I'm not saying you're a bitch even though you behave like one).if not for the fact I'm in a good mood today,I'd have bashed the hell out of your ignominious life with acerbic insults.keep your misconceptions to yourself and face the reality.finally,cease being a dogmatist and be truthful to your fucking self!!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by Kanbee: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by Spybradd: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
beautiful,but that brown oops! those tatched roofs almost ruined the photoshow....t'wudda've neen better to separate the sèpè,you know,the ewedu ish from the ehhh..emmm..yu know na...
my mouth,sha!!!
grin
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by Gboskee(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
thiagoneves:
Proudly Edo.
osa ne ra ma ivbue ne re mafin,ma buota hia sui ma hia le de ne re fo sokpan gevruewenseh gawa li li iseh!!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by sarmiie(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aristotle96:
The pic the both of em were sitting in a class... Looks like one of the brazzers movies... lipsrsealed undecided

Dude.....Or maybe one of them InnocentHigh movies
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by zoe123: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
exxell:

And for your mind u made sense?
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by ipledge10(m): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm style everyday...I love dz
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by FORTHOPE: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
zingywingy:
Hmmm..
The wife has suffered from measles before.. I see dot dot on her body tongue tongue.
She is igbo for sure.. The yam for her leg pass Benue Yam... Isu lese grin grin
...nice pix n concepts...but d measle rashes and baring it all...haba...
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot by LecciGucci: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
zingywingy:
Hmmm..
The wife has suffered from measles before.. I see dot dot on her body tongue tongue.
She is igbo for sure.. The yam for her leg pass Benue Yam... Isu lese grin grin

im.becile u didnt see that her name is abimbola..
keep making fool of yaself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.