Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay (43984 Views)

Missing Jessica Edionwele Found / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by DONSMITH123(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

hahaha. u told me? When?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Missmossy(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Chai!!!

I thought as much. Silly girl.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Omotayor123(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
seunfunmi33:
oga lala, so u sef dey comment on people's thread.

Thought ur comments are just "SOURCE" "SOURCE" AND "SOURCE"
Lala dey always comment on thread wey sweet him.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by tpiander: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
I hope this wasn't a test scenario for other situations however.

let's say no to kidnapping in it's entirety and also say no to 419.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by otr1(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
That guy is in deep shìt.
He will be charged for abduction. Just forget the love story.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Richiy(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
odinese:
.hahahahaha grin grin ;DD

When pple said something like this, it looks like they were joking, a lot of pple started bashing....but next time are parent must try to give her enough money to avoid something like this.

Her parents should give her enough money? Is that the solution? I am very sure this girl gets more than enough money but apparently she is not wise enough to either generate more or show contentment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by CassaBooBoo(f): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2015
I been talk am ni!!! Tell my family 4 house say that babe no lost, say na man house she go!!! Dem say na lie!!! U see am...She no plan am well ni...if u wan go man house next time, don't let ur family know the day you dey land..#coversface# That's if there wld be a next time!! But the part of duping ur paale no make sense joor!! Habba your bobo gaan sef no try, e no know say dem go catch una b4 ni..un2 say who ur paaale be!! Sorry ooo!! #Hot love..Pray make ur paale forgive you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
CassaBooBoo:
I been talk am ni!!! Tell my family 4 house say that babe no lost, say na man house she go!!! Dem say na lie!!! U see am...She no plan am well ni...if u wan go man house next time, don't let ur family know the day you dey land..#coversface# That's if there wld be a next time!! But the part of duping ur paale no make sense joor!! Habba your bobo gaan sef no try, e no say dem go catch una b4 ni..un2 say who ur paaale be!! Sorry ooo!! #Hot love

She is a goat

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by HARRYzbrown(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
kingdenny:
shocked

What do you expect ? Spoilt brat, her parents probably reaping what they have sowed
sure

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by ifyan(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
AfroKnight:
cheesy

Trust police. That boy will regret the day he toasted that chic.

Dangerous love.

True talk Bro
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Twaci why ?
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by xtervaganza(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
gozmok1:
mumu apc supporters ARE 1.eviL Hailers 2.suffering and smiling masturbators

quote me every where
hahahahhahahaha haha

The hatred in your blood has poisoned your soul

You have been ethered grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2015
5 Legitimate And Trusted Ways To Make Cool Money Online In Nigeria http://naijatechies.tk/forum2_theme_112425091.xhtml?tema=2 #naijatechiesforum
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Dinocarex(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2015
And Biafra radio reported that she might has been kidnapped by the Fulani herdsmen disturbing South West
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by CassaBooBoo(f): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Timoleon:
na dis kind pikn dem dey use exchange for plastic spoon and plate.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!Choi!!!!
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by 400billionman: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
This was the first tot in my mind when i received the lost girl's news.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Dindondin(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:
too much nollywood grin grin grin
the father should flog her vagin a.
She's heartless!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by femi4: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
and someone said it here, he was condemned.

ladies and d!ck are like banana and groundnut.
What's so special about dick
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by seunfunmi33(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

lol. this one sweet me die. so i just couldnt control the laughter grin
alright o my oga at d top.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Airell: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
She and her boyfriend are still learners.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by ojay2053(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Mtcheeew! Stewpweed daughter!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by cmecproblem(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
DONSMITH123:

grin grin grin grin grin
OP that picture up there is not of the girl, that is her aunty who reported she has been found. please get the right picture for jessica
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by LEXYCOM: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Imagine, and I almost killed myself looking for her.......no just bring belle come house oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by dawtune(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Richiy:

Her parents should give her enough money? Is that the solution? I am very sure this girl gets more than enough money but apparently she is not wise enough to either generate more or show contentment.
hello, it's been a while.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by DONSMITH123(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
cmecproblem:

OP that picture up there is not of the girl, that is her aunty who reported she has been found. please get the right picture for jessica

And you are quoting me? Am i the OP? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by muriunited(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
I said it, she went to visit her boyfriend, if anybody tell me this next time, I will sue the person to court.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Uncletony(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2015
kingdenny:
shocked

What do you expect ? Spoilt brat, her parents probably reaping what they have sowed

She is not a spoilt brat. These are the things we do 4 love. u might have even done worse. I once told my old man that i'm terrible sick just to get money to pay my babes house rent.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Timoleon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
CassaBooBoo:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!Choi!!!!
better i do dat dan for her to embarass d family like dis.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by ghettodreamz(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omo pa o bi osan. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by yomzzy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Some nairalanders said she went to visit her bf; others blasted and called them "heartless" and "stupid". Una dey form human sympathy. Shey una don see say the girl na mumu. Mtecwww
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by NightHawke: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
NextGovernor:

According to a police source, Jessica on Wednesday,  left Abuja airport to her boyfriend’s house in Amac, Lugbe, where they both agreed to get money from the honourable through the story of kidnap.

“We got the information of where she was hiding from someone who had seen Jessica in the neighborhood and afterwards alerted the police, and both of them were seen and arrested in Lugbe”, the source said.

When contacted on phone, the FCT spokesperson,  Anjuguri Manza, said he was not briefed on the case.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kidnapped-lawmaker-s-daughter-found-with-lover/222538/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948473_screenshot20151011153949_jpegd805bb0bdd2fdeff004b8d4aef11a957

All the education seems lost on her - So sad!!
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Mikocake(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Uncletony:

She is not a spoilt brat. These are the things we do 4 love. u might have even done worse. I once told my old man that i'm terrible sick just to get money to pay my babes house rent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.