Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari (1086 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Foreign Media Descends On Buhari For Killing Biafrans - BBC Leads The Way. / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by Mogidi: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by bluaero(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is this a mockery or wah

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Shey na lie dem talk?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by Tos87(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
so so true. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
falls from my laptop shocked shocked angry
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by jesse8048(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol, they said Buhari will redeem our international value and the way people see Nigeria. Seems he might be worst than GEJ, I mean d boo he will get.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by themilanway(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
"How did we end up with this man"?We kicked out a certain Jonathan Ebelebe who ran out of Goodluck in march 2015.

Happy? tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Buhari giving us bad reps since 1984
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by dialfa: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
the economist has joined the wailing
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by chumakk: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who wrote this grin
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Damn!
This is wicked!grin
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by Aromas: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Those UK journalist ehn, den no send anybody o
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by Splashme: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
I feel for my beloved my country.

It's so sad how a country of 170m vibrant men and
women eventually ends up with this dullard as ruler
Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by mej67: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
The APC goons should please admit it. For someone who won a popular election and upstaged an incumbent administration, Buhari has lost every respect of the international community because very poor handling of key issues. Nigeria has become even a bigger laughing stock outside the shores of the country.

The only people still hoping endlessly for redemption and a turnaround that will never come are the APC goons and e-warriors abundant in Nairaland, Facebook and other social media.

Advice:

Both PDP and APC should please look towards 2019 and present the best candidates. This way, Nigerians will avoid the crises of choice as in the last election whereby, according to CNN's Chriatiana Amapour, Nigeria's 2015 presidential election was between a failed president and a former dictator.

The repair of Nigeria will commence only from 2019. From now until then, it is prayers and only prayers. Baba GMB cannot give what he doesn't have. Sad, he had been sold to us as the fix-all, incorruptible messiah but, his body language and appointments so far have clearly shown that nothernisation is a better goal that nationalism.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Uk's TheEconomist On Buhari by mej67: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
I forgot.

Now APC goons, go on. Attack me.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Tribunal Upholds Senator Nwogo's,others Victory / Photos: Mrfixnigeria Ohimai Amaize Called Oby Ezekwesili Mummy / PDP Senators: Our Confidence In Saraki Stands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.