Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies (8723 Views)

Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Why I Never Like Condom During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Any sex after that first time, sure, we can talk poetry and passion. But first-time sex? It never plays out like in the movies. See, I’ve got one of two ways my first-time sex usually goes: The first kind is all awkward pauses, heavy with anticipation and uncertainty: do we?, are we?, is this ok?, mind the parrot, this zipper is stuck, here let me … just … pull my panty down, push all the books and clothes and food off the bed, oh look you have a huge tattoo of a woman’s butt on your chest…
The second kind is where I am prepped to get my sex on. I’ve got the silky teddy, the candles, the incense, the massage oils, my bed is made … and the new Mr Man is usually so
overwhelmed by it all, he practically loses his erection with worry about the expectations my Nights in White Satin set-up is raising.
Basically, instead of naked ballet, there is a fumbled groping towards coital bliss. Instead of perfectly directed orgasms, a flirtation with flaccidity and sexual anxiety.
To be honest, my experience of first-time sex is really rather more a Woody Allen production than a lush, exotic romance taking its fornication very seriously.
And while some part of me longs to be king of smooth manoeuvring (can you blame me? I was raised on ‘80s soapies…) I like the authenticity of real people getting pretty, damn real when the clothes come off.
I don’t care if a guy looks like David Beckham, kisses like the hero from a Nicholas Sparks movie, and has the smooth moves of the Old Spice guy on a horse.
Until he gets naked and gets his sex moves on, there is no telling what his bedroom game is – or how generous and sensitive a lover he really is. I’ve come to see sex as the great unveiling to the real person behind all the day-to-day razzmatazz we like to put on. And first-time sex with a new partner is just the ribbon cutting on that process.
But we all know how fraught those sorts of ceremonies can be – someone forgets the scissors, the Champagne goes flat while everyone waits, someone cuts the ribbon before the speech is finished…
In short: Don’t judge your boo by your first bonk. Unless he’s actually a terrible lay or a creep with a woman’s butt tattooed on his chest, you’re probably not going to know much about his capacity to fulfil your life’s great sex scenes from the very first shag. You’ll need at least three to be sure.

5 Likes

Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok undecided
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
avasweet:
Ok undecided
what do you mean ok? undecided ok as in Oklahoma? Or OK as in Oko? undecided

2 Likes

Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what do you mean ok? undecided ok as in Oklahoma? Or OK as in Oko? undecided

Lolzzzz.. ...heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh u dis gurl or guy don't knw....nowadays lots of dude hiding in ladies moniker I no fit shout lipsrsealed
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
avasweet:

Lolzzzz.. ...heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh u dis gurl or guy don't knw....nowadays lots of dude hiding in ladies moniker I no fit shout lipsrsealed
Is that same with you? Are you a dude in female moniker?

Which do you think I am? Dude or lady?
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Is that same with you? Are you a dude in female moniker?

Which do you think I am? Dude or lady?

Ofcos I knw u are dude....y will be hiding in a female moniker...am a full blood lady
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
avasweet:

Ofcos I knw u are dude....y will be hiding in a female moniker...am a full blood lady
pic of a full 'blood lady' or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Adasun(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
What is the op saying undecided
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
pic of a full 'blood lady' or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no need for dat
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
avasweet:

no need for dat
there is every need for that. I need to be sure
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adasun:
What is the op saying undecided

Hmmm Are u blind or you dnt understand English
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by pTomz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
lol, articles everywheregrin
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Adasun(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Hmmm Are u blind or you dnt understand English
ar u talking to me man:-/
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adasun:
ar u talking to me man:-/
Are you High or What ?
Some of you guys will be commenting under Highness....
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
pTomz:
why Lol mtchew Just to create awareness..
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Adasun(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Are you High or What ?

Some of you guys will be commenting under Highness....
what do you mean by highness
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
pTomz:
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by pTomz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:
Ok sire . . . but LOLgrin
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
pTomz:
Ok sire . . . but LOLgrin
Do you smoke Weed bcoz na only dem dey laugh always................
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adasun:
what do you mean by highness

Which Northern state are you from ? Mix Alomo & Tramadol you go understand.......
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Adasun(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Which Northern state are you from ? Mix Alomo & Tramadol you go understand.......
what is tramadol
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Vinshu(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol..

undecided
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adasun:
what is tramadol
Ask your Pastor or Imam ?
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:
Lol..
undecided
you will not only Lol but scream when time reach.....................
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by anigbajumo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Tramadol like 500g
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by pTomz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Do you smoke Weed bcoz na only dem dey laugh always................
E dey pain u as i dey laugh? cheesy
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
anigbajumo:

Tramadol like 500g

Bro you are mouthed better mixed with a bottle of Coke the first day i took 500 G it i was eable to bang three Ebonys..Lifted 200Kg Weight.......
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Vinshu(f): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:

you will not only Lol but scream when time reach.....................

I don't understand. Scream for what?
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by anigbajumo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Bro you are mouthed better mixed with a bottle of Coke the first day i took 500 G it i was eable to bang three Ebonys..Lifted 200Kg Weight.......

I takes it to read overnight......my eyes go just open like day time.....

Av never used it to bang b4,ah dnt like taken drugs to shyne totoh
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:

I don't understand. Scream for what?
Do you Want to Scream ? Because When time go reach i wont hear Abeg....
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by PROPUNTER(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
anigbajumo:

I takes it to read overnight......my eyes go just open like day time.....

Av never used it to bang b4,ah dnt like taken drugs to shyne totoh
Give it a try the Girl will be calling you everyday........
Re: First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies by Vinshu(f): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Do you Want to Scream ? Because
When time go reach i wont hear Abeg....

I don't understand you still.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Invite To Mynd44 / Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) / See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.