Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why I Never Like Condom During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Never Like Condom During Sex (8208 Views)

Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? / 5 Reasons Why Romancelanders Will Never Like Me / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Of course even without being told you will agree with me that Condoms are great, right? They prevent pregnancy and protect both partners from sexually transmitted diseases, and bal bal bal.
Health practitioners, scientists, sex experts and even your loved ones have preached the importance of condoms in our ears, so it has to be the best ever invention, right? After all body no be fire wood.

But ha listen this is not always the case. Condoms might be ruining your sex life in the following ways.
The Fumble: Though you make not agree with me now but don't worry am sure you will later do so hope then it won't be too late.

Picture this, you are in that hot, heavy make-out session. All you want is to rip each other's clothes off and get to the nitty gritty. Then, there is a pause. With you both panting heavily, you begin searching for the one thing keeping you from reaching nirvana. The condom. "Where is it?" "Why isn't the rapper opening?" "Did I just wear it inside out?" It might be really frustrating and very likely to kill the mood. But what can you do? You cannot wear a condom on an 'unerect' penis so it's not like he can prepare before hand. Your only chance is in between the heat of the moment and the penetration. God forbid he loses his erection while trying to find the d*mn thing. Point is, the condom fumble is a total mood-killer.

The Disappearance:
Have you ever had the experience of having sex only to realize the condom has disappeared? There is that moment of panic where you worry that it has gotten lost in your vagina. You both take a pause to search for it. Hopefully it came off somewhere in the room, because if it found it's way into your vagina, then sex is very likely over as you both begin the process of trying to fish it out. How exactly do you bring up the heat from that?

The Break
Ahhh... the condom break. The best and worst feeling ever. Suddenly the sex feels so d*mn good but instead of reveling, you have a mini heart attack knowing the condom must have broken. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/why-i-never-like-condom.html

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Are you insane? No rubber, no giggy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by TuneChi369(m): 2:22am On Jul 01, 2016
Op...You and sex topic every time...Wetin Dey sup.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Are you insane? No rubber, no giggy
But i was only saying my mind you have your own why saying am insane common easy dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by foolinlove(f): 3:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Go get tested.

Condoms are 99% effective and breakage of condom is very rare if you use them correctly. Incorrect use leads to breakage.

Also it's near impossible to put on a condom "inside out". Silly.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 01, 2016
La click,la bend.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Not up-to 99% madam, it's about 80-90% condoms are far from 100% safe... @foolinlove

2 Likes

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by foolinlove(f): 6:12am On Jul 01, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Not up-to 99% madam, it's about 80-90% condoms are far from 100% safe... @foolinlove

Then you're not using them correctly.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Folanky(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2016
So because of 2 minutes pause n continue enjoyment u say no rubber..... U Jst dey find guy wey u wan tie down....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

my sister, I'm writing about when used correctly, u can consult your literature... It is not more than 90% ... Let's put that in perspective , to further demystify...

The risk of transmission of the virus when having a protected intercourse is higher than transmissions via needle pricks (from an infected person) as that carries about a 0.3% probability of transmission.... U can consult your literature , and get back to me...

It's even written on the pack of condoms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by foolinlove(f): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my sister, I'm writing about when used correctly, u can consult your literature... It is not more than 90% ... Let's put that in perspective , to further demystify...

The risk of transmission of the virus when having a protected intercourse is higher than transmissions via needle pricks (from an infected person) as that carries about a 0.3% probability of transmission.... U can consult your literature , and get back to me...

It's even written on the pack of condoms

What is written on the pack of condoms that I have is that condoms, when used properly, are 99% effective in preventing pregnancy and transmission of STIs such as herpes, gonnorhea and HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by edbor(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by edbor(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Em op, how do they wear condom?
mind teaching me? tongue
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by jhasper(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2016
tell me more
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by SmellingVagina: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Chysexy:
But i was only saying my mind you have your own why saying am insane common easy dear kiss
dont mind dem calling you insane while they are the ones busy increasing our population in nigeria. Only to pretend as if noting is going on. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by boss1310(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2016
so damn easy to recognise posts by trangenders
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by bayocute(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2016
[/i]I dnt even use cOndom at all. Using condom during sex is like licking lollypop with its nylon.. The sweetness won't reach ur maximum satisfaction. My opinion thou.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Paramount01(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't enjoy sex with condom @ all. I rather not have sex then have sex with condom that is why I am loyal to my fiance
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Joe4real1988(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Well, op u tried bt no condom no sex, period. I know sum wil b saying, y shud I use condom wen am faithful 2 my partner(fiance/fiancee) nd I ask u, wat hapens wen dat ur partner gets it 2ru oda mins, u will die wt him/her ryt, wen both of u ar nt even married?? I knw HIV is nt a death sentence bt its posible 2 hav HIV free generation if we place a little value 2 our lives. If u must have sex, plz use condom until u ar married, avoid d use of public sharp objects lyk needle(especially women, alwyz go wit ur needle wen goin 2 d salon 2 fix wateva........its nt costly Nw haba), razor, clipper(dis goes 2 d men...we hav d one of #3000, #7000 and #9000 dependin on ur pocket) and d rest of dem..... B4 u settle dwn wit dat ur swthrt, alwyz insist of HIV screening 4 u both OK. Just take my opinion if u value ur lyf......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by SWITANN(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
HMMM.....
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chysexy:
Of course even without being told you will agree with me that Condoms are great, right? They prevent pregnancy and protect both partners from sexually transmitted diseases, and bal bal bal.
Health practitioners, scientists, sex experts and even your loved ones have preached the importance of condoms in our ears, so it has to be the best ever invention, right? After all body no be fire wood.

But ha listen this is not always the case. Condoms might be ruining your sex life in the following ways.
The Fumble: Though you make not agree with me now but don't worry am sure you will later do so hope then it won't be too late.

Picture this, you are in that hot, heavy make-out session. All you want is to rip each other's clothes off and get to the nitty gritty. Then, there is a pause. With you both panting heavily, you begin searching for the one thing keeping you from reaching nirvana. The condom. "Where is it?" "Why isn't the rapper opening?" "Did I just wear it inside out?" It might be really frustrating and very likely to kill the mood. But what can you do? You cannot wear a condom on an 'unerect' penis so it's not like he can prepare before hand. Your only chance is in between the heat of the moment and the penetration. God forbid he loses his erection while trying to find the d*mn thing. Point is, the condom fumble is a total mood-killer.

The Disappearance:
Have you ever had the experience of having sex only to realize the condom has disappeared? There is that moment of panic where you worry that it has gotten lost in your vagina. You both take a pause to search for it. Hopefully it came off somewhere in the room, because if it found it's way into your vagina, then sex is very likely over as you both begin the process of trying to fish it out. How exactly do you bring up the heat from that?

The Break
Ahhh... the condom break. The best and worst feeling ever. Suddenly the sex feels so d*mn good but instead of reveling, you have a mini heart attack knowing the condom must have broken. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/why-i-never-like-condom.html

Am yet to see any of your posts that portrays Intelligence...

I Blame Buhari undecided smiley...

Morning till night, SEX SEX SEX... Don't you get tired?

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Ambidexter(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
TuneChi369:
Op...You and sex topic every time...Wetin Dey sup.

Check her moniker - there's 'sex' in it somwhere
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by apparentlylaw(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Folanky:
So because of 2 minutes pause n continue enjoyment u say no rubber..... U Jst dey find guy wey u wan tie down....
As in ehnnnn

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by jemmanuel258(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
hmm.... I think I have to invite my doctor
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by TuneChi369(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ambidexter:

Check her moniker - there's 'sex' in it somwhere
Lols...Funny you...The bae just dey market herself....hehehehe.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Imakeherdrip(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Condoms cause wear and tear in the vagina most times; even though she kums like hell she'll get dry eventually due to the nature of condoms even after applying moiturizer.
As regards the breakage aspect -- I totally concur.I can remember using 4 sachets of cds within 20minutes all I kept hearing was "kprakpa, kprakpa" till I got fed up and disposed off everyone of them.one more thing, using a cd doesn't guarantee you even a 70% protection because most of the time, the kum from her finds it way up the cd and into the cd which will eventually get to the tip of your glance pinis when you try to take off the cd.
So what's the point in using one?
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by rawpadgin(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

perhaps, he is using a very cheap condom
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by abbeyty(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Imakeherdrip:
Condoms cause wear and tear in the vagina most times; even though she kums like hell she'll get dry eventually due to the nature of condoms even after applying moiturizer.
As regards the breakage aspect -- I totally concur.I can remember using 4 sachets of cds within 20minutes all I kept hearing was "kprakpa, kprakpa" till I got fed up and disposed off everyone of them.one more thing, using a cd doesn't guarantee you even a 70% protection because most of the time, the kum from her finds it way up the cd and into the cd which will eventually get to the tip of your glance pinis when you try to take off the cd.
So what's the point in using one?

brother stop buying aba made condom, real condom hardly breaks during s*x lol
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Taryur3(m): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Na here I park my car to know much about this.please what is condom?
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nyceguy92: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=Chysexy post=47088014]

From May 2016, when you registered, you have already generated like 77 topics and over 90% is on sex.
You sure say you be female because no female can be this obsessed with sex.
I tire for you oooo.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by visijo(m): 2:08am On Jul 02, 2016
i hear say condom na 70 naira now?? The last time i purchase it, it was 40 naira...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot And Sexy Big Booty Girls / Why Online Dating Won't Work For Nigerians Especially On NL / Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.