Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. (4433 Views)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by PROPHETmichael: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
During Sunday service, God's oracle Apostle Johnson Suleman revealed the mind of God concerning Nigeria and senate president in particular.

"I saw in a vision the current senate president removed. I want us to pray because if that happens, there will be problem. Like i tell some of this people, there is a remedy for every prophecy, if you can pray it can be handled. I saw the senate president of Nigeria removed, that's the vision i saw and i asked the Lord what's going on? And the Lord said to me if that should be allow to happen there'll will be problem....problem to the extent the president cannot rule, cannot do anything...everywhere problem.
As for Nigeria, it can never divide..................."

He also prayed for the unity of Nigeria.

Whether you like Buhari or not, hate Saraki or not, you're a member of APC, PDP, APGA etc etc Pray for Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by donTbone(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Like say Nigerians don fall in love with Saraki!
ROTFL

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Its time to begin arresting these nay sayers!

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by modath(f): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Saraki is staying, confirmed. cheesy

He predicted Jona was going to be returned & El Eufai was not going to be elected, we all bin know how far...

Abeg someone should inform that old man that his employer don win oooo smiley

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by nicerichard05: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by respect80(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why pray

If he does something that makes him deserve to be removed then why not.
We will not only pray we will fast as well
Mtcheeeeeew

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
The oracle has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by tolexy007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by warrior01: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol...@ prophesy. The way he prophesied that Gej will win and I gullibly believed him. Abeg, tell that guy man to park well

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by modath(f): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
warrior01:
Lol...@ prophesy. The way he prophesied that Gej will win and I gullibly believed him. Abeg, tell that guy man to park well

Abeg no let water comot for my nose, abeg... cheesy cheesy

iheanyiebeneze:
The oracle has spoken.

cheesy cheesy, na real ojuju Auchi. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by jascon1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Since u SAW it already, why do we need to pray?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by WHOcarex: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol. What a prophesy. Buahahahahahaha..
God say make them nor remove am. If them remove am there will be problem. Buhahahahahahahahaha.
Saraki the biblical David. Chai!

Who dey patronize this man?

Well, i don't beleive the Op sha
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by Icecream4U(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
During Sunday service, God's oracle Apostle Johnson Suleman revealed the mind of God concerning Nigeria and senate president in particular.

"I saw in a vision the current senate president removed. I want us to pray because if that happens, there will be problem. Like i tell some of this people, there is a remedy for every prophecy, if you can pray it can be handled. I saw the senate president of Nigeria removed, that's the vision i saw and i asked the Lord what's going on? And the Lord said to me if that should be allow to happen there'll will be problem....problem to the extent the president cannot rule, cannot do anything...everywhere problem.
As for Nigeria, it can never divide..................."

He also prayed for the unity of Nigeria.

Whether you like Buhari or not, hate Saraki or not, you're a member of APC, PDP, APGA etc etc Pray for Nigeria.
PDPigPiglet sighted.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by Kyase(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
warrior01:
lol e no mean na
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by mickeymimi: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
lolll! season of prophesy for the politicians

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
donTbone:
grin Like say Nigerians don fall in love with Saraki! ROTFL
I tire o! grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yam and Hegoat prophecy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by Enahi(f): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fu*kouttahere Mr. Prophet, we Nigerians are already aware of the evil plot of some despicable elements to remove Saraki.

Now Mr. Prophet you better cancel that your prophecy, why cant you come up with a good prophecy for once? undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by permsec: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
He is not worthy to be prayed for.

The poster above me, if actualy you are a lady then your marital life would need serious prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by johnwizey: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

Saraki is staying, confirmed. cheesy

He predicted Jona was going to be returned & El Eufai was not going to be elected, we all bin know how far...

Abeg someone should inform that old man that his employer don win oooo smiley
grin grin grin....u are a clown I swear
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by gebest: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnson u don start again!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by johnwizey: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
gebest:
johnson u don start again!!!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by modath(f): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnwizey:
grin grin grin....u are a clown I swear

You didn't see the caveat? grin

Before caveat nor dey dey so if e hit bar, e go dey with egg on his face..

Now, he will put caveat so he wriggle out if the either or guesswork nor work.. grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
FP def
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by akwana: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kabash kabash.....sehmamamama. Gbriiiiiiii holy.
Repeat x4....

Sorry Op, help me tell the pastor say them reject my prayer.
SARAKI MUST GO.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by egift(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by GenbIoodykiller: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by chacoonder(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Prophet of Hell!...The same vision he had for Gej..where he claimed goodluck will come back for 2nd term..Believe him at your own risk.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by simplex2: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thats how they keep deceiving the gullible followers.
Pray for him, you saw him removed.
If he is eventually removed, you say you saw it; if he is not,byou said its as a result of the prayers you interceeded on his behalf: same thing TB Joshua does.

Abeg, my own prophesy:

3 clubs will be relegated in the premiership at the end if the season, yes! I said it, 3 clubs: not 2, not 4 but 3.

There will be a heavy downpour of rain this year before the dry season begins...yes, heavy downpour.

This year will end in the 31st of December; you heard it first from me. Not 30th not 32nd but 31 and at exactly 11:59pm.

There will be deaths and births next month. People will cry while others will rejoice.

And finally, the senate will screen ministers that will work under president Buhari. I see some confusion, pray for the senate else there will be confusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by Eddygourdo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
My dear apostle take two caplets of paracetamol and any cheap ACT combination therapy u can find, it could be malaria and typhoid ++, visions and dreams my big dick
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lalasticlala grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain / Buhari Seen In London With Feeding Bottle / $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.