Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain (4430 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Former governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu passed away suddenly Sunday, November 22, 2015 of a heart attack.

This sad incident happened shortly after the results of the November 21 governorship elections for which he was the candidate for All Progressives Congress (APC) was declared inconclusive, with Audu in the lead.

The news of Audu’s death was first reported by citizen reporters website, Sahara Reporters.

RELATED: BREAKING: APC Kogi Guber Candidate Audu Abubakar Dies Of A Heart Attack

New information is revealing that Audu’s family members suspect foul play in the death of the former two-time governor who was seeking a return to the government house of Kogi.

According to close family sources, who spoke with The Trent on condition of anonymity, Audu complained of stomach cramps before going to bed on Saturday night. He suffered a stroke on Sunday morning at about 9am.

“My uncle was poisoned, he was poisoned,” the source told our reporter in between tears. “He shared a meal with a top APC chieftain from the South West (name withheld) a few days ago. Since then, he has not been himself. His death is planned. It is all about usurping his position.”

According to a source inside the Audu Campaign Organisation, Audu suffered another stroke, shortly after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the result of the election inconclusive. Our source, who didn’t wish to be named, said that Audu died of a massive heart attack soon after.

Audu who was 68 years at the time of his death was governor of Kogi twice, January 1992 to November 1993 and May 1999 to May 2003. He is survived by wives and children.

He is scheduled to be buried according to Islamic rites at 10am on Monday.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/kogi-apc-guber-candidate-abubakar-audu-to-be-buried-monday/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by sunkieisland(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2015
If the claim is true, then the so called family members should have observed visible signs before the deceased final passed.

The poison was not remote controlled to kill him on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by sandraokosun1: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2015
And a blog is ur source. I would naturally want to see wada hand in ths, he has done it to prof iyayi b4

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by buzquet(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2015
We go soon hear say na thunder strike am. Journalism in Nigeria is whack

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by QuotaSystem: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Trent online a.k.a Olisa Metuhs blog are having another bout of verbal diarrhea again.

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by Udopasa: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2015
Trust me, PDP had better not play politics with the death of Prince Audu cos if they dare try it and APC reciprocates, Wada and all PDP supporters will flee and never return to the state. Please, let's be properly guided.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by localblood(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Ghen Ghen.........9ja i dey hail ooh.

#NollywoodTinz
#WatchingInHd.
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by tayoxx(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Igala people fear them o..even blind man no say ibro hand de dis mata
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by ChemicalMallam(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2015
hmmmm, OK
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by captainflash(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2015
This politics is one hell of a dirty game, someone has to be careful when playing with politics, you could earn up wasting ur life, if care is not taking....
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by chiefmidwife: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Tinubu's handwork so that a real yorubaman..Aududdks deputy from Lagos will replace him
Buhari take note

5 Likes

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by fineguy11(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Udopasa:
Trust me, PDP had better not play politics with the death of Prince Audu cos if they dare try it and APC reciprocates, Wada and all PDP supporters will flee and never return to the state. Please, let's be properly guided.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by dialfa: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
“He shared a meal with a top APC chieftain from the South West (name withheld) a few days ago. Since then, he has not been himself. His death is planned. It is all about usurping his position.”

[size=14pt]YORUBA PEOPLE!!! YORUBA PEOPLE!!! YORUBA PEOPLE!!![/size]

6 Likes

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by Warbegins1: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Lalasticlala Seun pls close this false news from a malicious blog

Don't let them use nairaland to spread their lies

2 Likes

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2015
emmyrichie:
Former governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu passed away suddenly Sunday, November 22, 2015 of a heart attack.

This sad incident happened shortly after the results of the November 21 governorship elections for which he was the candidate for All Progressives Congress (APC) was declared inconclusive, with Audu in the lead.

The news of Audu’s death was first reported by citizen reporters website, Sahara Reporters.

RELATED: BREAKING: APC Kogi Guber Candidate Audu Abubakar Dies Of A Heart Attack

New information is revealing that Audu’s family members suspect foul play in the death of the former two-time governor who was seeking a return to the government house of Kogi.

According to close family sources, who spoke with The Trent on condition of anonymity, Audu complained of stomach cramps before going to bed on Saturday night. He suffered a stroke on Sunday morning at about 9am.

“My uncle was poisoned, he was poisoned,” the source told our reporter in between tears. “He shared a meal with a top APC chieftain from the South West (name withheld) a few days ago. Since then, he has not been himself. His death is planned. It is all about usurping his position.”

According to a source inside the Audu Campaign Organisation, Audu suffered another stroke, shortly after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the result of the election inconclusive. Our source, who didn’t wish to be named, said that Audu died of a massive heart attack soon after.

Audu who was 68 years at the time of his death was governor of Kogi twice, January 1992 to November 1993 and May 1999 to May 2003. He is survived by wives and children.

He is scheduled to be buried according to Islamic rites at 10am on Monday.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/kogi-apc-guber-candidate-abubakar-audu-to-be-buried-monday/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
LIAR.
he hasn't been himself since then.., .
Yet he came out to CAMPAIGN on saturday

For me he looks sick.
How can he look like that and u expect him to be HEALTHY.. .. .

He should have groomed his SON for the seat.

I watched his campaign keenly

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by ernesty20(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2015
Yoruba at it again.. Doing what they know how to do best

4 Likes

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by neolboy(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Power struggle in the same fold

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by simonlee(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Abeg e. I hope it was rat poison sef!
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by bettercreature(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2015
Poision can not cause stroke,the allegation is baseless

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
sunkieisland:
If the claim is true, then the so called family members should have observed visible signs before the deceased final passed.

The poison was not remote controlled to kill him on sunday.

Typical yoruba reply. They have excuse for everything when they are fing$ered. You expect his whole family to stand by watching as they ate...how dumb can you be.

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2015
ernesty20:
Yoruba at it again.. Doing what they know how to do best

Yes oh...back door politics. They can never get in through front door...always back door. Osinbadge is another one.

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by IAMTHEHERO: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2015
dialfa:
“He shared a meal with a top APC chieftain from the South West (name withheld) a few days ago. Since then, he has not been himself. His death is planned. It is all about usurping his position.”

[size=14pt]YORUBA PEOPLE!!! YORUBA PEOPLE!!! YORUBA PEOPLE!!![/size]

They are evil ooo. I just remember how Fayose announced that they will kill Buhari . This now made Aisha to start cooking Buhari food. What can l say about Funsho Williams!!!
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by nwadiuko1(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2015
this people and poison sef ,,,,;,awo comes to mind

tinubu jisike

4 Likes

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by ernesty20(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2015
new2020:

Yes oh...back door politics. They can never get in through front door...always back door. Osinbadge is another one.
they thought buhari would die in office so that osunbade will take over.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by IAMTHEHERO: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2015
a)Stop sharing food with people from [b]......... Please help me complete it
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2015
ernesty20:
they thought buhari would die in office so that osunbade will take over.. Lol

I bet you Buhari suspected their plans in Kogi and immediately instructed Inec to call it inconclusive. Buhari also chose an Alhaji to replace Prince Abubakar giving Tinubu upper cut. You think you can drag politics with northerners...politics is their bane of existence. Now and hence forth they won't smile with Tinubu anymore...going too far.
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by algorithmz(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by sunkieisland(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
new2020:

Typical yoruba reply. They have excuse for everything when they are fing$ered. You expect his whole family to stand by watching as they ate...how dumb can you be.

Must you tribalize everything or comments you see on NL.

The details of my earlier comment is that if he was poisoned, the effects should have begun slowly at least enough for his so called family could have smelled the rat.

If the family comes to tell us that no symptoms were observed, then they are telling us that the poison was remote controlled to kill him on a particular day... Sounds far-fetched.

I stand corrected..
Medical persons in the house

if the said shared meal wasn't on Saturday, if there were no noticeable symptoms of food poisoning... Then the probability he was poisoned is very negligible
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by patimore: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Was it Tinubu who prepared the meal he alleged shared with Audu in the company of other APC leaders in Audu's own house? Tinubu and other APC leaders were only in Lokoja as Audu's guest on wednesday and Audu started complaining of stomach cramps on saturday. Hatred for Tinubu has eaten away some peoples brains

1 Like

Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by ODUBEZE: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Rest on peace Audi!
But seriously I don't know if others are seeing what I am seeing! before now Audi was winning from the results.
How then can it be inconclusive?
Irrespective of what is going on within the APC, is it not a clear indication that INEC is in PMBs pocket!
Re: Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain by coldFLARES1(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2015
new2020:

I bet you Buhari suspected their plans in Kogi and immediately instructed Inec to call it inconclusive. Buhari also chose an Alhaji to replace Prince Abubakar giving Tinubu upper cut. You think you can drag politics with northerners...politics is their bane of existence. Now and hence forth they won't smile with Tinubu anymore...going too far.
The kind of silly comments local champions make when they're reading dailies for free at news stands. Pray, when did Buhari become the returning officer to call it inconclusive? Why not wait till the Supreme Court steps in to interprete the law as it relates to the unfortunate situation in Kogi? No be only 'bane', na 'barn'!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) / How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.