Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (46160 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer

all my ex niggas are male gold diggers

God knos av spent on guys
Bt now no more
Dere was one dat even beat me criosly
Blow me like we dey fyt i was just protectin my face
After spendin for him well
Now he is begging bt as d saying goes

I was the best thing he never had
grin
Male gold diggers are worst dan female gold diggers after u spend for them dey expect u to still b submissive

If m datin a guy now nd m d one spendin den m literally d male in d relationship i aint goin to b submissive anytin if i can work hard to feed u honey its my relationship m d guy nd i call d shots!!!!
No time for bullshit submissive iranu tot angry

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Joy1706:

Yea ur money is def nt for chicks like me. Dnt deal with chicken change.
Of course! I sure as hell don't need gold diggers in my life. cheesy

I'd rather be with a humble girl that will manage the little I have. tongue

Stinking Leech! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by edogho(m): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:
It wasnt embarassed
then wat could it b
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Afroconnect: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer

If am ur boo,all I will do is love u.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Bwaal(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2015
demmyluv90:
my money for my upkeep n my parent's money too. they let it go, but I dnt fink I will

it all in d past so let it go
karma ama catch up wif the niccur
so forget it and move on sheybi na long tym ago
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by pheyhi(f): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:
my dear,I'm not saying it cannot happen.
I'm saying this particular babe is lying. Don't ask me how I know, Read well before you respond. Who the fvck are you anyway?
u r gonna b a father someday pls stop d "f" word m sure u dont want dat to b his/her first word cos our children will learn frm we parents no fighting just an advise
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2015
halfrica:

Bt now no more

grin
Male gold diggers are worst dan female gold diggers after u spend for them dey expect u to still b submissive

If m datin a guy now nd m d one spendin den m literally d male in d relationship i aint goin to b submissive anytin if i can work hard to feed u honey its my relationship m d guy nd i call d shots!!!!

What shocked imagine,woman haf suffer for this world o,i used to do something then,i protect my ex image by giving him money to take me n my friends out,then we pretend lik its his own money...lol,so foolish of me buh m wiser now...

Then i keep wondering when some nairaland guys accuse girls of gold digging,am always the victim here....lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

Thank God for my life o.

When I was still in Pre Degree.

There's is this fine girl I'm crushing on.

The first day wey the girl come my hostel. I was very happy tho she didn't come and see me, She came to see her friend in the main hostel cos I'm living in BQ.

She came to collect Lamlad Chemistry and d book was with me, so her friend and she came to meet me in my room. Eating Salad and Drinking Ribena wink

Omo nah so d girl wey no get shame talk say I'm not really good in doing salad will u teach me.

Luck dey smile on my face grin

Next thing me and d girl don close but we no date.

She dey use me do Zombie.

If the girl have any problem with her academics especially Chemistry and Biology she WL come n meet me.

Next if d girl wants to eat, she will come and meet me

Simi I'm hungry. I go wan dey form OBO. So we will go to KFC and eat.

I remembered when she had a problem with her phone.

She said she wants to change it. I asked her how much .

She said 19,500. outta it she said I should give her 10K

I scope her and give her 8K

She will come to my hostel , take my perfumes and deodorants.

Take my provisions, Even shaving stick.

My guys sef dey reason say I be maga.

Omo throughout I no date this babe o.

I no see her skirt talk less of pants

The only thing d babe do me be say she hug me on my
Birthday.

On my Birthday nah me sef take her go ShopRite.

Omo the provision and cake the girl take.

Money sef finish nah Through POS I pay.

After PD I throw d babe away.

If we see for campus she go talk say Simi u don't want me to know your hostel abi?

I go just hiss

Werey! Gold and diamond digger!

grin

[/b]
U really messed up in ur birthday, grin u were the one that spent on her, I think ahead of girls that's why girls I don't fall in girl's trap, there is one joint, where girls used to gather, they have this mindset that my father have money, one day, they invited me to join, lots of girls, no guy, if I had have come, God knows what have had happened, if it was only one girl, I would have come, guy all am saying, is think before acting, or u will regret, girls are gold digger naturally.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by demmyluv90(f): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Bwaal:

it all in d past so let it go
karma ama catch up wif the niccur
so forget it and move on sheybi na long tym ago
Hm, u have no idea how hard it is for me to get over it. yh 3 yrs ago.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by czarr(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2015
pheyhi:

u r gonna b a father someday
pls stop d "f" word
m sure u dont want dat to b his/her first word
cos our children will learn frm we parents
no fighting just an advise
noted!bye
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2015
seriously.....He use jazz 4 U?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2015
halfrica:

Bt now no more

grin

Uve really been exploited oooooo

but that does not mean U should change Ur attitude to the opposite sex for the rest of your life.

yes these guys payed Ur trust & love with punches & "dry milking" but believe me they are not worth changing Ur personality.

continue being the submissive, supporting lady that U are. But maybe its time to change Ur standards for dating a guy. I'm not saying U should make it too stiff oooo. Just draw a line.

only date a broke ass with a vision (not those silly visions of becoming dangote without input ooo)
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2015
demmyluv90:
I don't have his time yet. bin in schl all this while. maybe when I'm doing my Chambers attachment in law schl, something will come up. he is a pathetic liar, cos so many ladies have contacted me n he lied to a lot of them esp abt what he is not. I have plans for him
loool ademiju, cant help bt to laugh bout d guy dat scammed u n lied to u. op u knw u also lied to me, formin u avn exams as an excuse for not chatn. u called d guy a pathetic liar, really, u were also a pathetic liar. all dose times i was tinkn im gona find ur username on nairaland nt until today wen i bumped in2 ur post abt d guy to told me abt way back. jst wana remind u of ur actions. aint in no mood to chat u up. peeeeeaaaaacccceee, madonna pikin.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Eleniyan15: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2015
ONE WORD FOR THIS POSTER
AMIGO

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by omoharry(f): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Are you not sure that this guy in question happens to be a GIGOLLO...we have alot of them in Lagos...all dressed up looking nice and responsible but nothing to write home about...we have many...i dated one like that...he did not have a job , still i didn't mind...to cut story short he borrowed 30,000 from me and have refuse to pay me till now....we have broken up since.
misspicy:

Cc punkyveer
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2015
omoharry:
Are you not sure that this guy in question happens to be a GIGOLLO...we have alot of them in Lagos...all dressed up looking nice and responsible but nothing to write home about...we have many...i dated one like that...he did not have a job , still i didn't mind...to cut story short he borrowed 30,000 from me and have refuse to pay me till now....we have broken up since.
I just heard gigolo is d name,never knew...thank God you are free now sha
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by edogho(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2015
omoharry:
Are you not sure that this guy in question happens to be a GIGOLLO...we have alot of them in Lagos...all dressed up looking nice and responsible but nothing to write home about...we have many...i dated one like that...he did not have a job , still i didn't mind...to cut story short he borrowed 30,000 from me and Have refuse to pay me till now....we have broken up since.
gringrin d sharp son of a gun
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Joy1706:

For ur mind now u don Diss me? Lmao! Dnt even get me started. You talk as if there aren't girls who can't afford to take care of themselves. Dude upgrade abeg
none!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
halfrica:

Bt now no more

grin

You're playing ur part!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by demmyluv90(f): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettyboi1989:

loool ademiju, cant help bt to laugh bout d guy dat scammed u n lied to u. op u knw u also lied to me, formin u avn exams as an excuse for not chatn. u called d guy a pathetic liar, really, u were also a pathetic liar. all dose times i was tinkn im gona find ur username on nairaland nt until today wen i bumped in2 ur post abt d guy to told me abt way back. jst wana remind u of ur actions. aint in no mood to chat u up. peeeeeaaaaacccceee, madonna pikin.
lol, dami the really nice guy. if I had known I wudav put my books aside jst to chat with u. convenant pikin. peeeaaaacceee.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by dammieight(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cooked up shit!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:

It wasnt embarassed
Ok,but please next time if in case it happens again,make sure you find such guy a job,when he knows how hard it is to make money he won't demand unreasonably,that if @ all he would!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Of course! I sure as hell don't need gold diggers in my life. cheesy

I'd rather be with a humble girl that will manage the little I have. tongue

Stinking Leech! gringringrin
Look at you! You're looking for whom you'll stifle with poverty. Keep managing you hear. Dont go and make money. Girls are upping their game and making cool cash. You're there blabbing. Biko gerrarrahia
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Joy1706:

Look at you! You're looking for whom you'll stifle with poverty. Keep managing you hear. Dont go and make money. Girls are upping their game and making cool cash. You're there blabbing. Biko gerrarrahia
Girls are upping their game and making cool cash right? grin

Which other game are girls like you "upping" if not planning strategies of the next married man you'll hook with your stinking and dirty ocean called a pùssy.

I'm not going to make money,i'm waiting for that farmer of your father to come and employ me as a store keeper in his yam barn. gringrincheesy

Oloshi grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Which other game are girls like you "upping" if not planning strategies of the next married man you'll hook with your stinking and dirty ocean called a pùssy.

I'm not going to make money,i'm waiting for that farmer of your father to come and employ me as a store keeper in his yam barn. gringrincheesy

Oloshi grin

Your mouth is too sharp!! Kilode!!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ENIGMA24(m): 1:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Afroconnect:

If am ur boo,all I will do is love u.
Lwkm....is this supposed to be a request , application or mere submission of c.v
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ENIGMA24(m): 1:28am On Oct 14, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Uve really been exploited oooooo

but that does not mean U should change Ur attitude to the opposite sex for the rest of your life.

yes these guys payed Ur trust & love with punches & "dry milking" but believe me they are not worth changing Ur personality.

continue being the submissive, supporting lady that U are. But maybe its time to change Ur standards for dating a guy. I'm not saying U should make it too stiff oooo. Just draw a line.

only date a broke ass with a vision (not those silly visions of becoming dangote without input ooo)
Broke ass with vision
I'm of the opinion that a broke ass with vision should make his vision his only Bae till the papers start rolling in.
Not looking for a girl to foot his bill nd be claiming vision.
#just saying #notfighting
Btw...I'm male....I believe every guy shld cut his coat according to his material.....
Wether we (men) like it or not, girls would always demand, in actual sense they were meant to demand (no be because of dem baba collect our rib?).
So dem gold digging brethren should stop tarnishing our masculinity.
#simpu

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 1:45am On Oct 14, 2015
halfrica:

Your mouth is too sharp!! Kilode!!
Don't mind me dear.

Just playing with the mumu grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oloshi grin
Girls like me are doctors, lawyers, engineers, bankers etc making something out of our lives. Your sisters may be doing trade by barter with their poohsies buh that's their business. Men like you who are stuck in the 17th century will forever wallow in poverty. U can go ahead and cry me a river.

BTW na ya mama be the ashewo
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Joy1706:

Girls like me are doctors, lawyers, engineers, bankers etc making something out of our lives. Your sisters may be doing trade by barter with their poohsies buh that's their business. Men like you who are stuck in the 17th century will forever wallow in poverty. U can go ahead and cry me a river.

BTW na ya mama be the ashewo
grin naijaboiy is just a troll maam,he gets ur point buh his just looking for ya trouble....please let it be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple / 10 Things Men Cant Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.