Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (46119 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
OP, it's because you haven't gotten to meet people like us cool
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, it's because you haven't gotten to meet people like us cool
How can i meet people like you embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

Why were you doing all that for him?

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by DTOBS(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer
ops! am very much available for you. mind you, am not after your money cause I have mine....
so what do you say?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ewizard1: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just give me some of your money. grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Cc punkyveer

Wow. What were you thinking? Good thing you dropped the zero, hopefully the next one will be "the one". You need an upgrade, from this 0 to that 1.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
I have o. My first bf was a big one. I was very naive then. It still annoys me till now. I dated that mofo for 2 years and I never even got 100 naira credit from him. I'd pay my transport to his house. Never for one day did he give me transport money. Instead he'll go through my bag for money. There was a time he stopped calling sef, he'd only flash.

Told me to be collecting money from my parents to save with him. Thank God my mumu no reach that side sha. There was a time he was even bragging to his friend how he has eaten different denominations of money from me.

Gave me immense pleasure when the yeye love cleared and I broke up with him. The mumu cried like a baby that day. I'm only happy that I never allowed the idiot access to my body. Na dat one 4 pain me pass.

Let's just say I'm older and wiser now. #saynotogolddiggers #saynotobrokeassguys

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
HARDDON:

Word! BS with a capital B!

Cant imagine a gurl that hasnt been able to afford 100 naira recharge nor 3square meal talking about feeding a guy!
Havent been able to wash her panties yet claiming to be cleaning a man up!

Misspicy, there r beta ways to seek public attention this is the least of them!
Maybe you need to upgrade. Stop dating JAMBITES
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kingbilo:
Hahaha. A friend once told me of this Guy that she met who was schooling in Unilag .. At the time she was on summer break Ss2 going to ss3. She liked him cos he was cute and well dressed. So when he asked to come over to her house she said ok. She served him biscuits and juice.. He asked for a polythene bag for both so he can take them home. She was confused like "ah? Are you going? He said no he just wants to save it for later." they kept on chatting for a while then he started asking to kiss her.. When she refused he got angry and said he's leaving. She said ok.. Thats how this well dressed man said he has no transport money to go home grin
She had to give him transport o..
They didn't meet again.. But a few years later when she had graduated and was studying in the East, he came again o on a surprise visit but she was in school.. He called her and told her he was at the gate of her house.. Her house is near Amuwo Odofin, lagos.. She said he should wait, she will be there soon. Meanwhile she was in Anambra state grin. My guy waited outside the gate from 4 till 7:30.. He kept calling and she kept saying she's on her way. Until he couldn't take it anymore.. He then asked if anybody in her house can give him transport money to go home grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha I love this
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by AfroKnight: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
demmyluv90:
had my own experience too with one. in fact he got enough from me all in the name of getting a transfer to another schl for me n my frnd, including my lappy. Daniel igbinovia, if u like live all ur life in Qatar, I'll find u or God will and that will be worse. chai, I ws stu.pid then o.
Eeya sorry dear.

How come none of my babes ever spent on me? Even on my own birthday na me go still carry dem go out. Na wa o.

Where can I meet babes like you who are easy on the pocket? Mmmm? grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow. What were you thinking? Good thing you dropped the zero, hopefully the next one will be "the one". You need an upgrade, from this 0 to that 1.
Hmmm babe its a long story....wish i can tell u more in details,this is just like a summary
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Cc punkyveer
Oniro
Igbayi laroe
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Barayeks(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol
pele, what goes around comes around
this is more or less a norm for almost every girl....take,take,take

don't make a big deal out of it when once in a blue moon you come across a guy like that
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joy1706:
I have o. My first bf was a big one. I was very naive then. It still annoys me till now. I dated that mofo for 2 years and I never even got 100 naira credit from him. I'd pay my transport to his house. Never for one day did he give me transport money. Instead he'll go through my bag for money. There was a time he stopped calling sef, he'd only flash.

Told me to be collecting money from my parents to save with him. Thank God my mumu no reach that side sha. There was a time he was even bragging to his friend how he has eaten different denominations of money from me.

Gave me immense pleasure when the yeye love cleared and I broke up with him. The mumu cried like a baby that day. I'm only happy that I never allowed the idiot access to my body. Na dat one 4 pain me pass.

Let's just say I'm older and wiser now. #saynotogolddiggers #saynotobrokeassguys
Say no to them o my sister....they keep forming baddo and blinding us with rubbish love...buh now we are wiser grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by jornie(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
J

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Hmmm babe its a long story....wish i can tell u more in details,this is just like a summary

Ok, let me fix the email situation & I'll let you know.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by SmartMugu: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Male gold-diggers exist. However their preys are usually women with low self-esteem. Any woman should feel important enough for a man that would handle his responsibilities as a man or at least meet them half-way.

When the reverse is the case, then the woman should ask herself questions about if she's just being desperate to be with a man and doesn't mind getting used by them.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by pheyhi(f): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
czarr:
Anybody who believes this concocted lie is highly gullible.
First of all,this never happened, this babe has been called a gold digger so much here that she had to make this up,to turn the tables...sad

Did you guys see how she tried to save face?
By saying she broke it off?..and that he is still calling? Pathetic!!!

If this is in anyway real,why have she not mentioned it since in all gold digging topics here.
And once a gold digger is off you,its on to the next one,why would he still be calling you?

Bullshiit!!

if u have neva had this experience back off
shes not lying i had this experience buh mine was just a one time thing n i wised up
d guy was still begging me this evening
if u av neva been hurt neva take other pple's pain for granted
dont judge until u av passed thru dat particular situation
she just said it so other pple can learn

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, let me fix the email situation & I'll let you know.
Okay keep it c.o.d.e.d
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joy1706:

hahahaha....see lie.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by sandland: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
You defeated this ur posting with a simple word MALE Gold diggers has no Gender qualification. A male or Female can dig Gold. So u know for sure that it is Female skock in trade.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Okay keep it c.o.d.e.d
les....
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by FlyboyZee: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Cc punkyveer
I don't pity your type. I wished he had dug you so far that you would be so broken to the point that you would still be licking your wounds now and be unable to post here on Nairaland. That's what you get when you keep chasing "fine boys" instead of allowing real men to get to you. You sound like one of those girls that crush on and keeps tracking guys that have six packs, fine face, are tall and dark. Well, that's what you get when you look for shallow things in men instead of waiting for real men to come to you.

Be prepared! The next handsome guy is on his way to come and dig you silly. F.o.o.l.i.s.h. childish girl...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by illmatic101(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op well done with this your make believe story
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by 2weeks(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nothing like male gold digger
Op check well u paid him to be your boyfriend
#oct12
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Missonas(f): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hahaha funny but just recently a friend and I were discussing about this same topic.I heard dey are plenty in abuja. went visiting and asked her of our other classmates as I dnt see them as much as I used to during service year and jst after.She told me evryone has gone to fend for themselves.But men the guys na them still dey operate.Driving flashy cars, dressed to teeth and dating the biggest girls in twn with no dime to their names.That all they do is drive around town all day then at night beg to bunk with their few responsible frnds, some jst need a place to bath sef.The boot of their car na deir hse, storage evry.Some wicked and lazy one will marry u and continue to be a parasite.Some women will blame the society for their stupidity

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by chigoizie7(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:
they are many here on Nl . I can name them

Are u kidding me?

Please, do name them.

OP, well, I didn't see d guy as a gold digger, if u aint digging the guy, u wouldn't be spending on him, so, he has something that u want( I really don't know what that is), and u have what he wants(money). So, its more like a trade by barter thing. What u want from him might not be material,but,what he wants is material.

Seriously, I don't even believe in Gold digging.

As a guy, a girl cannot dig ur money without your consent.
What do u want from the girl in d 1st place? Sex? She might also want the exact same sex + money, but,if u don't play your card well, she will outsmart you and gain both from u. She is not really gold digging, she was only smarter than u, just like u promise a girl who doesn't want sex from u in the 1st place an iphone7, but after the sex, zaam!!,u bolt. U only outsmarted the girl. There is no two ways about it.

What I consider gold digging is if u want sex from d girl and she wants your money, but has refused u sex,but still want our money, if u allow her the access to the money,without achieving your own objective, then she outsmarted you,and her intentions were purely, gold digging. Otherwise, it is a simple trade by barter, give me what i want and take what you want. SIMPLE.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
How can a gold digger dig another gold digger?? grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

Are u kidding me?

Please, do name them.

OP, well, I didn't see d guy as a gold digger, if u aint digging the guy, u wouldn't be spending on him, so, he has something that u want( I really don't know what that is), and u have what he wants(money). So, its more like a trade by barter thing. What u want from him might not be material,but,what he wants is material.

Seriously, I don't even believe in Gold digging.

As a guy, a girl cannot dig ur money without your consent.
What do u want from the girl in d 1st place? Sex? She might also want the exact same sex + money, but,if u don't play your card well, she will outsmart you and gain both from u. She is not really gold digging, she was only smarter than u, just like u promise a girl who doesn't want sex from u in the 1st place an iphone7, but after the sex, zaam!!,u bolt. U only outsmarted the girl. There is no two ways about it.

What I consider gold digging is if u want sex from d girl and she wants your money, but has refused u sex,but still want our money, if u allow her the access to the money,without achieving your own objective, then she outsmarted you,and her intentions were purely, gold digging. Otherwise, it is a simple trade by barter, give me what i want and take what you want. SIMPLE.
Sweetim! idah?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by sage2(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Cc punkyveer

And what exactly were you gaining from the relationship that made you do all that for him. Be truthful.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/misspicy @ op I would call this slavery,this isn't a relationship!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.