Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (46115 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ephi123(f): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kingbilo:
Hahaha. A friend once told me of this Guy that she met who was schooling in Unilag .. At the time she was on summer break Ss2 going to ss3. She liked him cos he was cute and well dressed. So when he asked to come over to her house she said ok. She served him biscuits and juice.. He asked for a polythene bag for both so he can take them home. She was confused like "ah? Are you going? He said no he just wants to save it for later." they kept on chatting for a while then he started asking to kiss her.. When she refused he got angry and said he's leaving. She said ok.. Thats how this well dressed man said he has no transport money to go home grin
She had to give him transport o..
They didn't meet again.. But a few years later when she had graduated and was studying in the East, he came again o on a surprise visit but she was in school.. He called her and told her he was at the gate of her house.. Her house is near Amuwo Odofin, lagos.. She said he should wait, she will be there soon. Meanwhile she was in Anambra state grin. My guy waited outside the gate from 4 till 7:30.. He kept calling and she kept saying she's on her way. Until he couldn't take it anymore.. He then asked if anybody in her house can give him transport money to go home grin grin grin

Shamelessss guy! cheesy Chai not even T-fare. I so pity the girl that will end up as his wife
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by vivalavida(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Like digging another lady....i pity her though

So this dude was digging your bank account and ur punanny @ once?

Enjoy the memories of the latter digging and discard that of the former digging.

Cheers!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:
https://www.nairaland.com/misspicy @ op I would call this slavery,this isn't a relationship!
It wasnt embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by jornie(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
czarr:
Anybody who believes this concocted lie is highly gullible.
First of all,this never happened, this babe has been called a gold digger so much here that she had to make this up,to turn the tables...sad

Did you guys see how she tried to save face?
By saying she broke it off?..and that he is still calling? Pathetic!!!

If this is in anyway real,why have she not mentioned it since in all gold digging topics here.
And once a gold digger is off you,its on to the next one,why would he still be calling you?

Bullshiit!!

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by sage2(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
When a hoe only want your money, give her enought of it and let her grow dependent on you, then cut the supply and drop her to date someone hotter than her. It kills faster than Ebola.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Bwaal(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
You sound like one,sowi am more careful now tongue

aw abt me he he he
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Bwaal(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
demmyluv90:
had my own experience too with one. in fact he got enough from me all in the name of getting a transfer to another schl for me n my frnd, including my lappy. Daniel igbinovia, if u like live all ur life in Qatar, I'll find u or God will and that will be worse. chai, I ws stu.pid then o.

Pele
so didn't u involve Ur parent??
abi no be dem give u the 400k wey u give that niccur
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

It was a love relationship that lasted for sometime though,taut it will lead to something buh my eyes opened after some years n am d one footing all the bills in relationship

pple dey wen one use money do beta tin, u dey dere dey waste money 4 notin...smh

hw i wish u gave me half of dose monies wasted, may b i would ve fufilled my dreams by now... d money wen u waste pain me die
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by olagold79: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hian!.....I'm not surprised. Gold digging is a man's job after all. God digging aint easy.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Bwaal(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kingbilo:
Hahaha. A friend once told me of this Guy that she met who was schooling in Unilag .. At the time she was on summer break Ss2 going to ss3. She liked him cos he was cute and well dressed. So when he asked to come over to her house she said ok. She served him biscuits and juice.. He asked for a polythene bag for both so he can take them home. She was confused like "ah? Are you going? He said no he just wants to save it for later." they kept on chatting for a while then he started asking to kiss her.. When she refused he got angry and said he's leaving. She said ok.. Thats how this well dressed man said he has no transport money to go home grin
She had to give him transport o..
They didn't meet again.. But a few years later when she had graduated and was studying in the East, he came again o on a surprise visit but she was in school.. He called her and told her he was at the gate of her house.. Her house is near Amuwo Odofin, lagos.. She said he should wait, she will be there soon. Meanwhile she was in Anambra state grin. My guy waited outside the gate from 4 till 7:30.. He kept calling and she kept saying she's on her way. Until he couldn't take it anymore.. He then asked if anybody in her house can give him transport money to go home grin grin grin

buhaaaaahaaaaaaaaaAAa lwkmd
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Bwaal(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
olagold79:
Hian!.....I'm not surprised. Gold digging is a man's job after all. God digging aint easy.

just like ur name olagold

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ideykwum: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
A gigolo is more apt!

falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by lovely17(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
gassdon:
Male gold digger you said. Don't worry, you will soon post " if you are 38 & single let meet"

And you expect 20 but married to to abuse you.

Thank you for letting him be. People that dig gold suffers more than you expect. Ask south Africa gold digger, they will explain better.

Now he will scoop crude oil and mark it quick rather than suffering himself in gold digging

Lol
What are you saying kilounso undecided
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ideykwum: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
The appropriate word is "Gigolo"!

misspicy:

I taut so too,until it happened....ever come across one or you are one?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
kosplateau:

hahahaha....see lie.
Believe it or not! Ur business
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by chigoizie7(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:
Sweetim! idah?
Idah? What language is dat?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Mekky05(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

Thank God for my life o.

When I was still in Pre Degree.

There's is this fine girl I'm crushing on.

The first day wey the girl come my hostel. I was very happy tho she didn't come and see me, She came to see her friend in the main hostel cos I'm living in BQ.

She came to collect Lamlad Chemistry and d book was with me, so her friend and she came to meet me in my room. Eating Salad and Drinking Ribena wink

Omo nah so d girl wey no get shame talk say I'm not really good in doing salad will u teach me.

Luck dey smile on my face grin

Next thing me and d girl don close but we no date.

She dey use me do Zombie.

If the girl have any problem with her academics especially Chemistry and Biology she WL come n meet me.

Next if d girl wants to eat, she will come and meet me

Simi I'm hungry. I go wan dey form OBO. So we will go to KFC and eat.

I remembered when she had a problem with her phone.

She said she wants to change it. I asked her how much .

She said 19,500. outta it she said I should give her 10K

I scope her and give her 8K

She will come to my hostel , take my perfumes and deodorants.

Take my provisions, Even shaving stick.

My guys sef dey reason say I be maga.

Omo throughout I no date this babe o.

I no see her skirt talk less of pants

The only thing d babe do me be say she hug me on my
Birthday.

On my Birthday nah me sef take her go ShopRite.

Omo the provision and cake the girl take.

Money sef finish nah Through POS I pay.

After PD I throw d babe away.

If we see for campus she go talk say Simi u don't want me to know your hostel abi?

I go just hiss

Werey! Gold and diamond digger!

grin

[/b]
My brother, she is not ooh.. You had a 1st class in MAGA/MUGU with a CGPA of 5.1
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Tex42(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Lwkmd... Dah ur status though...

There is always an opposite to every thing, if we have a female gold digger, it's only normal, rational to have a male gold digger in the picture. So of course there are "male gold diggers".

Buh I must say that hommiez are not familiar with the male aspect of the gold digging.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by flokii: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer

you didn't mention what you two did behind close doors o...

m sure you enjoyed it to d fullest..
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by DonBobes(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
am available miss!
Its me again, Don Bobes. . . . . . A Don Corleone of sicily protege.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Simitrendy: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mekky05:
My brother, she is not ooh.. You had a 1st class in MAGA/MUGU with a CGPA of 5.1

grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by vokalguy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
It hurts me that irrelevant posts like this make FP... Honestly who are these morons who call themselves MODS?!... sighs its just pathetic men
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Only broke ass vociferate about issues like this, seriously you don't have money. Please can Bill gate ever notice someone is a gold digger? Dangote?

Earn enough that even gold diggers would get tired of your money!

In actual sense, how many of such people can you find using Nigeria as a case study.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by philiancoop(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

Thank God for my life o.

When I was still in Pre Degree.

There's is this fine girl I'm crushing on.

The first day wey the girl come my hostel. I was very happy tho she didn't come and see me, She came to see her friend in the main hostel cos I'm living in BQ.

She came to collect Lamlad Chemistry and d book was with me, so her friend and she came to meet me in my room. Eating Salad and Drinking Ribena wink

Omo nah so d girl wey no get shame talk say I'm not really good in doing salad will u teach me.

Luck dey smile on my face grin

Next thing me and d girl don close but we no date.

She dey use me do Zombie.

If the girl have any problem with her academics especially Chemistry and Biology she WL come n meet me.

Next if d girl wants to eat, she will come and meet me

Simi I'm hungry. I go wan dey form OBO. So we will go to KFC and eat.

I remembered when she had a problem with her phone.

She said she wants to change it. I asked her how much .

She said 19,500. outta it she said I should give her 10K

I scope her and give her 8K

She will come to my hostel , take my perfumes and deodorants.

Take my provisions, Even shaving stick.

My guys sef dey reason say I be maga.

Omo throughout I no date this babe o.

I no see her skirt talk less of pants

The only thing d babe do me be say she hug me on my
Birthday.

On my Birthday nah me sef take her go ShopRite.

Omo the provision and cake the girl take.

Money sef finish nah Through POS I pay.

After PD I throw d babe away.

If we see for campus she go talk say Simi u don't want me to know your hostel abi?

I go just hiss

Werey! Gold and diamond digger!

grin

[/b]
ndo, sorry o, e pele, you don suffer o. May God reward you
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin yours is funny...outright fullishness.

However, we all have had to spend some cash on the exes just as we've had to be spent on. It easily happens to me cos money is just a legal tender. When life hands u a barton, you've got to hand it to someone else ...symbiotic tinz
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by HARDDON: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joy1706:

Maybe you need to upgrade. Stop dating JAMBITES

Jambites? Oh wow!

So any gurl that requests for airtime, cash to fix fake hair, nails, lashes, cash 4 shoes,bags, toiletories, pads, fud and all the other non essentials of life, is a jambite?

That means u r a first class jambite! embarassed embarassed

Quote me when u do have a higher degree cos right now, u nid to learn how to wash ur panties first
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by HyDef(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think gigolo fits in this definition. Not perfectly, but well enough.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by jabojafa(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
demmyluv90:
had my own experience too with one. in fact he got enough from me all in the name of getting a transfer to another schl for me n my frnd, including my lappy. Daniel igbinovia, if u like live all ur life in Qatar, I'll find u or God will and that will be worse. chai, I ws stu.pid then o.
ehay det benin guy rili scam u. U for report am to EFCC. Dt is fraud and not gold digging/gigoloing
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by jabojafa(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
demmyluv90:
ehay det benin guy rili scam u. U for report am to EFCC. Dt is fraud and not gold digging/gigoloing.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
How can i meet people like you embarassed
Then do the needful

Send me a PM cool
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by jabojafa(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Say no to them o my sister....they keep forming baddo and blinding us with rubbish love...buh now we are wiser grin
una neva chi chum chin. D next tym una go sell una papa huz. Dis is like wot naija yahoo guys do to white ladies online. Its called a luv scam. D only difference is dt dey dont get to meet d ladies physically yet dey collect so much moni.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by jabojafa(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Say no to them o my sister....they keep forming baddo and blinding us with rubbish love...buh now we are wiser grin
una neva chi chum chin. D next tym una go sell una papa huz. Dis is like wot naija yahoo guys do to white ladies online. Its called a luv scam. D only difference is dt dey dont get to meet d ladies physically yet dey collect so much moni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.