Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors (3183 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by collinsflex(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is to counter the thread created by
Tosyne2much yesterday

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors https://www.nairaland.com/2658404/10-things-broke-guys-normally

1.She Offers Nothing: This is very true, some girls can be so broke to the extent that they have nothing to offer other than 'nothing'

2.Sexy Magazine: When most broke guys discover you getting bored with nothing to offer you, dey go for the option to keep u busy with a sexy magazine dey got from their bro room

3.Sachet Water and groundnut: Really don't knw d reason gals offer ground nut to guys buh I knw It mostly done by broke babes

4.Petty Fruits: When broke gals discover dey have nothing to offer guys dey quickly run outside to get us petty fruits like Orange,water melon, apple and d rest. Most of d listed commodity cost nothing more than 70 naira in naija

5.Indomie and Egg: Girls knw that d only way to a guys heart is 2ru his stomach...d cheapest n most delicious meal that comes to their mind is indomie spice up with egg buh dey will definitely forget to add vegetables...

6.Romance: Yeah this is very through...ask some sharp guys n gals here they will gv u deir experience

7.Romance Movie(Blue film): yeah this is very through buh not applicable to all girls, it only done by gals wu are emotionally attracted to you... When everything gets bored to them n cnt get a beta idea to ask for s*x from you den this will be their only option.

8.They Invite Friends To Keep You Busy: Broke girls are guilty of these..Won't write much on this

9.They Offer You Their Body: You Knw d rest... Everything listed above is applicable to broke girls n those sexually attracted to guys

10: add yours
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by chocolateme(f): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by dharay99: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Numb 6 & 8, sumhw †rue...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by lurlah2014(f): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
giving out their body is TOTALLY out of it pleassssssoooo don insult us oo
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Pineapp: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cook okro soup..
Okro-50
Pepper -20
Maggi-10
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by collinsflex(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
lurlah2014:
not an insult Miss...u can't do it don't mean others don't do it

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by dharay99: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
lurlah2014:
yhu only know of yhurslf.

Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Elosky20: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
man
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Melahou(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by mayorjosh(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
S way threads counter themselves on NL these days is alarming
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by lurlah2014(f): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok ooo but its really degrading if girls do such just to pls a mere man
collinsflex:
not an insult Miss...u can't do it don't mean others don't do it
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
I smell lies up there!! cheesy cheesy here in burunda we gurls dont cook for our male visitor,we take dem to eatry! cheesy and also buy take away for dem grin
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
11, collect money from him for his entertainment

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by DonaldGenes(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
lurlah2014:
The Op, didn't generalized madam Insulter?

Receive sense! (Touch her head)
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by collinsflex(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
I smell lies up there!! cheesy cheesy here in burunda we gurls dont cook for our male visitor,we take dem to eatry! cheesy and also buy take away for dem grin
if you didn't check d topic title...I said broke gals
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
FOTO ALBUM afta viewing all d pictures on your fone..they proceed to theirs..and then a foto album...u go luk pic till neck begin pain you
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
collinsflex:
if you didn't check d topic title...I said broke gals
Yea i knw!ama broke gurl as well but i dont do what u listed up there grin cos i'm from burunda! **but op u can lie ooo
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by pTomz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
iyammi No.1 thogrin
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by collinsflex(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yea i knw!ama broke gurl as well but i dont do what u listed up there grin cos i'm from burunda! **but op u can lie ooo
this woman have heard you
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by lurlah2014(f): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
i hate when i reply people like you that lack the instinct to read meaning into worlds
well all is well with u
DonaldGenes:

The Op, didn't generalized madam Insulter?

Receive sense! (Touch her head)
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Do ladies have to take everything personal ? I mean why do they get pained for every little thing ?
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by collinsflex(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, I throway salute ooooo

OP, at the introductory part, you should have added "this is to counter the thread created by Tosyne2much yesterday".

You might even put the link sef, so that it will have high possibility of gracing the FP

Nice counter bro cool
noted...Tnx
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
collinsflex:
this woman have heard you
No dey lie on top our head just to make fp! sad
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pineapp:
Cook okro soup.. Okro-50 Pepper -20 Maggi-10
periwinkle dry fish stock fish pomo meat oziza leaf yellow pepper opeyi
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by collinsflex(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
No dey lie on top our head just to make fp! sad
ok
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by wristbangle: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tosyne2much, where are u? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by gunners160(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wetin concern me?whether a gal broke or a guy broke,shey na una dey put moneY 4 dhr pocket?at least,it is beta dan stealing
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Jimdonnet(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
They cheat on guys also lolz
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
incase grin
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
wristbangle:
Tosyne.2much, where are u? cheesy
Bros I throway salute oooo cool

This thread go sweet oooo.. I just dey observe ni
Re: 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / After Our 2nd Child, My Hubby Gave Me Ultimatum To Fix My Sagging B00bs Or He... / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.