Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (48923 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by olokfor: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent the second batch of his ministerial list to the senate.

The Senate announced the development

"Few minutes ago, on behalf of @NGRSenate I received the 2nd batch of #Thelist of #MinisterialNominees" Saraki wrote.

See photo of Senate President Bukola Saraki receiving the list :

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/2nd-jpg.59882/[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/653594414242230272

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by olokfor: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok

This second list would contain more CHANGE agents.

1. Economy
2. Power
3. Police Affairs

To mention a few grin

Senator Saraki ...please handle with care...meanwhile do you plan to read the names after the first 21 or would you screen all of them altogether during plenary?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by dre11(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is good news

PMB promised to sent the second batch names to the Senate by Monday and he has fulfill his promise

Tell me why I won't believe him fulfilling the electoral promises he made to Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by macpetrus(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
second batch of noise makers!!!!!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by phantom(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
I just wish odimegwu and nnaji make that list and my day at thé same time....lol.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by xender(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
call me wen d names are announced

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Aminat508(f): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Honestly I like this Buhari... He get sense, I guess he push out the first list to see Pple reactions

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by project8(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
i ave a dream that one day I will be 1st to comment. meanwhile am anxiously waiting for the official unveiling of d second batch of noble ministers of the federal republic.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Kulas: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dullard government that have achieved nothing since 5 months of his administration.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by hassan85(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Baba confusing wailers since 13bc. Oya oo.. Time to open threads again chukufraud and barcanista. Tomorrow nobody will talk about Lai Mohammad, Fashola or Amaechi. All the talk will be #TheNewList!!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by nikkiking(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
I hope there won't be third list shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Basildvalour(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
When the names are announced, we will meet with them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Bolade005: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
God bless you Buhari for not giving our wailing brothers and sisters the chance to mock those of us on the progressive side.

Wailers, food don ready o. Lalasticlala how far?

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by MrMcJay(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
Dullard government that have achieved nothing since 5 months of his administration.

Bro, you need urgent educational and mental 'renovation'.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Ilekeh(f): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Everything looks so photoshopped and fake.

Gosh why Nigeria like this na?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by braine(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Afternoon food is ready, wailers come and eat... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by scofieldsimba(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Let's get it on
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Built2last: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by wasco24: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
sad
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by ipledge10(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
I dont know if should Wail or Hail

Thére is Nothing worse than being a wailer....

Wailers food don land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by joseph1832(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Honestly I like this Bihari... He get sense, I guess he push out the first list to see Pple reactions
Yes that's because he's a smart man, unlike his predecessor.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by FYB(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Since angels couldn't make the first list,

I don't know who to expect undecided.........let me wait until they are unveiled

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by otabuko(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Admission list...
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
What difference will it make? This man called Buhari is the definition of Failure

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by mactoni91(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Aminat508(f): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes that's because he's a smart man, unlike his predecessor.
honestly I like dis Baba Daura cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Descartes: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is that the merit list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Since
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Omoabugan: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
See

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Intendy: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
On that list is Orubebe minister of Yaba left (aro) and Olisa metuh minister of noise affairs

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by ogaofficer(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hope is not a strategy. If you want good results, you have to perform good actions. If u want to perform good actions you need to have positive expectations to have positive expectations, u need to first believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.