Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (48947 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by rufaikoko(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
Dullard government that have achieved nothing since 5 months of his administration.
Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Dandeson1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
What difference will it make? This man called Buhari is the definition of Failure
I guess Ur unknown wretched frustrated father Is the definition of successgrin animal like yu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by olutunde12(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
dre11:
This is good news
Good what?
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Olammy76(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
wow..buari release both 1st batch and second batch less than 3 weeks..why lasu has nt release 2nd list now...nawao
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by taiwofisa: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
But I think you ppl should have gotten over the failure.
Kulas:
Dullard government that have achieved nothing since 5 months of his administration.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Forwetinnah: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
..what is all this rubbish for biko nu? This is really strange. Pictures of idle people pretending to be VERY busy doing absolutely NOTHING, everywhere. THIS GOVERNMENT IS A CIRCUS!! Clowns everywhere...We've never had it so unserious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by 4stylz: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
I just wish Kim and kanye west will make the list; I prefer watching them strip than stressing about Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by legendsilver(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
God bless the people's president
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by faaz24: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrMcJay:

Bro, you need urgent educational and mental 'renovation'.
.....After 'renovation' comes maintenance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by olaboy33(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:

wat did the clueless government achieve in 5 years................
His only remarkable achievement was making us believe he had no shoes!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by dre11(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
olutunde12:

Good what?

Good that he did fulfill his part of sending the second list by the end of the day( today) as he did promised to
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by george4CHRIST(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hope each state is well represented now
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by MrGerald(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Honestly I like this Bihari... He get sense, I guess he push out the first list to see Pple reactions
. he can't do away with the first, the second is just the remainder of the list, oh yeah I can see your senses now right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Chibokgame: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sealed envelop!
Anything could be inside: …
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by advocates: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
My bubu, a hard nut to crack. You just can't get enough of him. Full of suspense, intrigue, unpredictable and dependable.

Bubu would always be a torn in the flesh of those who had decided to ignorantly act against him.
Goons would never cease to cry wolf just 5 months into this divinely gifted administration, when their perceived friendly previous government spent 6 years going round ring marrow with no meaningful development.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by frankyychiji(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Honestly I like this Bihari... He get sense, I guess he push out the first list to see Pple reactions
MrMcJay this is for your attention please!!
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by frankyychiji(f): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
dre11:
This is good news

PMB promised to sent the second batch names to the Senate by Monday and he has fulfill his promise

Tell me why I won't believe him fulfilling the electoral promises he made to Nigerians
MrMcJay for your attention please!
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
The should stop tweeting and start working.

Saraki and his people should screen this list and let them get to work, this country has been on standby for long.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by frankyychiji(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
bashydemy:
all hail PMB giving TANoids something to wail a it for another week. God bless you my President.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by frankyychiji(f): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
kokoA:
calm down, e go show before 7pm. The only place secrets can be kept in this Nigeria is Buhari's heart. grin Ministerial list was a secret till the day he he decided type the names out, though it was suppose to still be "secret" but e come full everywhere like gala for hold up. Running mouth na Nigerians hobby.
MrMcJay, for your attention please!
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by frankyychiji(f): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
paajay:
Uncle Bubu, we know change isnt magic...so we appreciate your careful slowly but surely process....WE TRUE NIGERIANS ARE WITH YOU SIR...Sai baba.. Wailing wailers wer art thous? Btw...i hear petrol is nw N57 per litre at NNPC Depots...WOW...Cant wait 4 garri 2 com dwn 2 N5 a cup...ITS POSSIBLE WIT BUBU...BODY LANGUAGE MAN...THE GOD SENT CHANGER...SAI BABA..
MrMcJay do the needful please!
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Olakaccy: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
SAI Baba says it & does it @APCContinuity.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dandeson1:
I guess Ur unknown wretched frustrated father Is the definition of successgrin animal like yu
if your father can get to the level of my father, he will be recognized. Useless bastard like you. Please do well to Google DANOL MARINE SERVICES. My dad owns that. Not everyone that comes to nairaland to comment or like post comes from a poor and useless family like yours
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
hajlat:

Wailer 1.
am a proud wailer
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by bashydemy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
I dint get you..
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Dandeson1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
if your father can get to the level of my father, he will be recognized. Useless bastard like you. Please do well to Google DANOL MARINE SERVICES. My dad owns that. Not everyone that comes to nairaland to comment or like post comes from a poor and useless family like yours
hahahaha, e pain you, you are a stupid fool, so u can call a sitting president a definition of failure, but your father whom u claim owns a mere company is a success, you see how dull you are? my father is a sitting member of the bayelsa state house of asmbly, if you doubt you can come to bayelsa, I would host you .. so Bleep you bitch ass nigga. animal
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dandeson1:
hahahaha, e pain you, you are a stupid fool, so u can call a sitting president a definition of failure, but your father whom u claim owns a mere company is a success, you see how dull you are? my father is a sitting member of the bayelsa state house of asmbly, if you doubt you can come to bayelsa, I would host you .. so Bleep you bitch ass nigga. animal
Then you and your father are both traitors. A day will in this Niger delta we will kill people like you and your father
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Dandeson1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
Then you and your father are both traitors. A day will in this Niger delta we will kill people like you and your father
I guess that is what your father has thought you, to kill people you have disagreement with... is that how your father built his supposed companygrin by killing people who opposes him... you and your father should be locked up... you are an animal for that statement, it shows how shallow minded you are in your family, and the kind of upbringing Ur murderous parents instilled in you. son of a killer.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dandeson1:
I guess that is what your father has thought you, to kill people you have disagreement with... is that how your father built his supposed companygrin by killing people who opposes him... you and your father should be locked up... you are an animal for that statement, it shows how shallow minded you are in your family, and the kind of upbringing Ur murderous parents instilled in you. son of a killer.
and we use useless and worthless people like you and your coward father
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Dandeson1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
and we use useless and worthless people like you and your coward father
wonderful, so you are proud to admit that you and your father kill people for your benefits, wow... you and your assassin father are a disgrace to whatever deplorable linage you crawled out of... you and your father are mentally derailed, and may God have mercy on both your souls.... family of assassins...
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Olammy76(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Dandeson1:
wonderful, so you are proud to admit that you and your father kill people for your benefits, wow... you and your assassin father are a disgrace to whatever deplorable linage you crawled out of... you and your father are mentally derailed, and may God have mercy on both your souls.... family of assassins...
huh? Wow...u guys are mature dudes..u dnt need this
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Dandeson1:
that's kinda dope. I like that name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.