Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (48924 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
How many? More than 50% must be women o to avoid gender discrimination .
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Mega005(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Descartes: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Waiting for Presidency list
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by klickash077(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
we are good to go
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Ptoocool(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wailers?
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Can't wait to see the list of the second batch of "saints"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by athaboi(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Govt of suspense without any achivement yet, we are waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Abeyjide: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
sai baba
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by yemmynoni: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
Dullard government that have achieved nothing since 5 months of his administration.
Don't worry your sense is on the list
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by maupe: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
phantom:
I just wish odimegwu and nnaji make that list and my day at thé same time....lol.....

Keep on fooling yourself. Get ready for the shock of your lives
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by ricsman(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Descartes:
Is that the merit list?
I believe so.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
macpetrus:
second batch of noise makers!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

I am sure it came with a class captain or monitor included
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by yemmynoni: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
What difference will it make? This man called Buhari is the definition of Failure
ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by itsIYKE(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Honestly I like this Bihari... He get sense, I guess he push out the first list to see Pple reactions
what reason have you not to like him......your moniker says aminat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by dhesmond(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
Dullard government that have achieved nothing since 5 months of his administration.
seriously?? GEJ loyalist I guess..
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by slap1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
This one fit be Dele Momodu and co...
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by muktar10(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mention me if you see my name
Muktar Aliyu Abubakar......
Patiently waiting!!!
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
yemmynoni:
ode
bastard
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
honestly I like dis Baba Daura cheesy
Slow and steady...unlike the former President
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by happney65: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
macpetrus:
second batch of noise makers!!!!!

grin grin
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by anytexy: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
I have things more important to do than to be waiting for list of "Noise makers" (according to PMB) I already predicted before the election. mtcheeeew
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by niggi4life(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Honestly I like this Bihari... He get sense, I guess he push out the first list to see Pple reactions
exactly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Aminat508(f): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
akthedream:
Slow and steady...unlike the former President
nawa for u oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by modath(f): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrMcJay:

Bro, you need urgent educational and mental 'renovation'.

See this my bros ooo, na dat small gbagaun you see cheesy,

Wrong use of verb na small gbege,you don see whole paragraph of gbagaun before..

You go fear oyinbo now.. cheesy

90% of the wailers on NL are barely literate & would still refuse to stay in their lanes..
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Aminat508(f): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
itsIYKE:
what reason have you not to like him......your moniker says aminat.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by niggi4life(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
muktar10:
Mention me if you see my name
Muktar Aliyu Abubakar......
Patiently waiting!!!
in 40years time, you can dream that dream
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by LEXYCOM: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
I just hope am on dis second list.......
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by 3kay945(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:

A wailer crawling in. You're spotted.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by poshtimms20: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Patrick obihangbon must find a way into dat list.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? / Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.