Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (48948 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hope the opposition will have positive view and remark for this one. I assure you blackmailers this will complement the President activities so far about the ministers
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by MrMcJay(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

See this my bros ooo, na dat small gbagaun you see cheesy,

Wrong use of verb na small gbege,you don see whole paragraph of gbagaun before..

You go fear oyinbo now.. cheesy

90% of the wailers on NL are barely literate & would still refuse to stay in their lanes..

grin grin
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by macolino(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Prof Anthony Anwukah makes imo state list.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
Dullard government that have achieved nothing since 5 months of his administration.

Ewu Gambia

Akwuya Gambia

Gambian goat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Majorobansa(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wailers must have something to say,Buhari i dey ur back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Gentlesniper(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
Dullard government that have achieved nothing since 5 months of his administration.
bro trust me, Gmb is one of the best things to have happened to Nigeria in recent times, he might seem to be acting slow but he will get nigeria to greatness. Nigeria needs someone with steel balls and he is the man. I can bet that even Gej would be suprised at the amount of cash said to be recovererd from Deziani just because he couldn't control one of his ministers.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by teadrake(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
I like the damn suspense this scenario is generating.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Kellzcold: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Which states haven't got a minister yet?
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by bashydemy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
all hail PMB giving TANoids something to wail a it for another week. God bless you my President.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by ogastone(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
when is the third batch coming ? I just want to know .
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by 3kay945(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kellzcold:
Which states haven't got a minister yet?

Good question. To know where to direct out search light.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by hajlat(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
What difference will it make? This man called Buhari is the definition of Failure

Wailer 1.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by fascowilly(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:

you can't see anything by staying in village/hamlet, here in the city we're now enjoying new changes, biafran man.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by yjgm(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
PMB, my ever performing president. Carry on with good governance.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Fearcom(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:

Eeyah sowee
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by 3kay945(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sahara reporters should do the needful o, I wan see the names before tomorrow morning o.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by qtx(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
in piece mills . hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by kokoA(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
3kay945:
Sahara reporters should do the needful o, I wan see the names before tomorrow morning o.
calm down, e go show before 7pm. The only place secrets can be kept in this Nigeria is Buhari's heart. grin Ministerial list was a secret till the day he he decided type the names out, though it was suppose to still be "secret" but e come full everywhere like gala for hold up. Running mouth na Nigerians hobby.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by yemmynoni: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
bastard
lol
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by lekan29ice(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sai Baba Buhari... wailers will never like this
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by Okbaba: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
dre11:
This is good news

Good news ke, pmb uses 5 months to search for angels but ended up nominating crooks.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by lebete3000: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
If Utomi no dey here den somethings wrong.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by zik4ever: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
lebete3000:
If Utomi no dey here den somethings wrong.
Sir, Kachikwu Ibe the GMD of NNPC has taken the Delta State slot.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by ExInferis(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:

This is just like saying, "dullard woman that couldnt give birth in 5 months".

What meaningful, long term development can be achieved in 5 months? New refineries? new power plants? new airports/sea ports? new investments in other sectors? New railways? You cant even build a world class stadium in 5 months! Otherwise we'd cut presidential terms from 4 years to 10 months.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by paajay(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Uncle Bubu, we know change isnt magic...so we appreciate your careful slowly but surely process....WE TRUE NIGERIANS ARE WITH YOU SIR...Sai baba.. Wailing wailers wer art thous? Btw...i hear petrol is nw N57 per litre at NNPC Depots...WOW...Cant wait 4 garri 2 com dwn 2 N5 a cup...ITS POSSIBLE WIT BUBU...BODY LANGUAGE MAN...THE GOD SENT CHANGER...SAI BABA..
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by nigerianvenom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ita enang d tomboy.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by 3kay945(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
kokoA:
calm down, e go show before 7pm. The only place secrets can be kept in this Nigeria is Buhari's heart. grin Ministerial list was a secret till the day he he decided type the names out, though it was suppose to still be "secret" but e come full everywhere like gala for hold up. Running mouth na Nigerians hobby.

kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by goodgate: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
What have you achieved in the last 5 months? All you non-achievers and lazy goats think anybody is responsible for your plights,go find your purpose on earth and start fulfilling it rather than rant about the government on social media.
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by cymidas(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why the president always sending his chief of staff to present the list to Senate president, what is the need for special assistant to Senate then. Am just thinking out loud...........
Re: Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX by irishMO123(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
What difference will it make? This man called Buhari is the definition of Failure
how many likes did u get for this?? Define failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.