Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla (4762 Views)

anambra decides / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Awaiting Buhari’s Billionaires By Paul Onomuakpokpo- The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

May all the evil and sorrow in this world visit all my family and generation.

Amen bro.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

May all the evil and sorrow in this world visit all my family and generation.

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by 1shortblackboy: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Saurab:

That shows how ignorant you are. Go to the north and see many people who will not accept they are Hausa even with a knife on their neck.
read my comment again

2 Likes

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by lawrenceunaa: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Amadi Collins, Accursed son of a mad woman, You will always scream Yoruba everywhere like they are the cause of your misfortune and death of your wicked ugly father. You have never make any sense in your pathetic life other than screaming Yoruba everywhere. You have been cursed from womb and its already manifesting in your useless life. Oloshi
fool where in his post did u see Yoruba. Abi u don sniff u sis pant
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
fool where in his post did u see Yoruba. Abi u don sniff u sis pant

Accursed son of a village w.hore, go ask your foolish mother while sleeping with the cheap thing. Flat headed monkey.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by lawrenceunaa: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

Accursed son of a village w.hore, go ask your foolish mother while sleeping with the cheap thing. Flat headed monkey.
that's exact how u were born. #lawofmirror
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by dialfa: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

Iku gbona ma pa iya e ni. Oribu ma je tie lailai. Omo ale

please stop invoking evil spirits here
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Ebukaobi: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Igbos are just sick and really disturbed species

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Ebukaobi: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

ISeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by SOUNDKING: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

keep shut mpama.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by ARIZONA123(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

. Bastard son of a who've mother. I am back to torture you and ur likes more. Cc:emeritus,subway101
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by ARIZONA123(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

Typical yeebhoe bast.ard, calling people different names of those that sleep with his mother. Cursed animal
. Mechie eze ure gia osiso. We know all ur movements on nairaland. Idiat!
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by ARIZONA123(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ebukaobi:

grin grin grin
. Eggheader. Are you back from ur trip to togo? Welcum back
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by meforyou1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Amadi Collins, Accursed son of a mad woman, You will always scream Yoruba everywhere like they are the cause of your misfortune and death of your wicked ugly father. You have never make any sense in your pathetic life other than screaming Yoruba everywhere. You have been cursed from womb and its already manifesting in your useless life. Oloshi
fooliish 28 year old boy, tunde salam from osogbo. Closet islamist. Drunkard. Dealer in stolen tokunbo. U are a pure basstard
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by meforyou1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ebukaobi:

grin grin grin
basstard tunde salam. 28 year old osogbo animal. U are an immbecile
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Ebukaobi: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
meforyou1:
basstard tunde salam. 28 year old osogbo animal. U are an immbecile

May your akpu eating, drug peddling Chukwu Okike Abiama destroy your children if am not eggheaders

say amen
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Ebukaobi: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Eggheader. Are you back from ur trip to togo? Welcum back

May chukwu okike abiama the drug lord of iboland destroy your family if i am not eggheader

ISeeeeeee

werey
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by ARIZONA123(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ebukaobi:

May chukwu okike abiama the drug lord of iboland destroy your family if i am not eggheader

ISeeeeeee

werey
. Tunde! Keep consoling urself. Ur days are numbered. Onuku!
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Ebukaobi: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Tunde! Keep consoling urself. Ur days are numbered. Onuku!

May okike Abiama the baby factory boss destroy your family and loved ones if am not tunde

Bastard
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by cjrane: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
What shocks me is how low the IQ of the Igbos that participate in arguements in these Yoruba threads.

Why should an Igbo be silly enough to view such threads and even more silly to argue with Yorubas Toying with their brain pretending to be Edo or Ikwerre. It reveals the low IO of some folks in NL

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 2:52am On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
meforyou1:
fooliish 28 year old boy, tunde salam from osogbo. Closet islamist. Drunkard. Dealer in stolen tokunbo. U are a pure basstard
[/s]

Same trash. You cursed b.astard should do meeting and choose a name for me. May you, your parents, tunde salam from Osogbo and all your generation die by fire accident. May there be no traces of your corpse, may all your labour for be vanished in seconds. Flat head animal sired by a useless and worthless village w.hore.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 2:53am On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Mechie eze ure gia osiso. We know all ur movements on nairaland. Idiat!
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, You are back to cry, heard about the death of your miserable mother. May her soul rest in pieces.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 2:53am On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Bastard son of a who've mother. I am back to torture you and ur likes more. Cc:emeritus,subway101
[/s]

Chyke, Go torture your father in his smelly grave, you have been disgraced here but have no shame. Jobless animal
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 2:54am On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
lawrenceunaa:
that's exact how u were born. #lawofmirror
[/s]

Cursed b.astard, Go continue with the smacking of your ugly mother, she needs you. Accursed fool
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2015
SOUNDKING:
keep shut mpama.

Tell your useless wh.orish mother to shut up. Oloribu, omo ale.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2015
dialfa:

please stop invoking evil spirits here

Fuvk off here cocaine smuggler.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Descartes: 5:20am On Oct 14, 2015
therevelation2:

Italiano!..... grin
That's not Italiano. He is a nairaland resident fraudster called SUBWAY010. He operates with over 50 monikers on nairaland. What a jobless fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by lawrenceunaa: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Cursed b.astard, Go continue with the smacking of your ugly mother, she needs you. Accursed fool
grin so u acknowledged that u do nack ur dirty mama just as ur lazy fada does to ur dirty sisters
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by meforyou1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ebukaobi:

May your akpu eating, drug peddling Chukwu Okike Abiama destroy your children if am not eggheaders

say amen
ediot foool. I didn't call u eggheaders. You disabled that account very long ago when we were tracking you to beat you to stupor
I say you idiot is Tunde Salam. 28year swindler from osogbo. Maggot
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Ebukaobi: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
ediot foool. I didn't call u eggheaders. You disabled that account very long ago when we were tracking you to beat you to stupor
I say you idiot is Tunde Salam. 28year swindler from osogbo. Maggot

If i am not the one with disabled eggheaders or if i have never been eggheaders on NL, may Chuku Okike Abiama destroy your life and your family. U will continue to serve people decades younger than u.

Old fool
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Descartes:

That's not Italiano. He is a nairaland resident fraudster called SUBWAY010. He operates with over 50 monikers on nairaland. What a jobless fraudster.

Decibel, you are the most useless yeebhoes ever. Old fool without sense, no wonder your cursed you before her death. B.astard dumbo
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
;My cursed mother is useless. My father will surely die a miserable death. So shall it be. Thanks

Good to know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PANDEMONIUM IN ONITSHA ( Mosques, Trailer, Shop, Kiosk Burnt) / Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo / Governor Obaseki Fires Shots At Oshiomole Just 3 Days After Swearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.