Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla (4655 Views)

anambra decides / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Awaiting Buhari’s Billionaires By Paul Onomuakpokpo- The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Descartes: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrMbaM:

Decibel, you are the most useless yeebhoes ever. Old fool without sense, no wonder your cursed you before her death. B.astard dumbo
I feel your pain. It’s not easy been brought up without parental care. That's why you wish everyone's parents dead. I forgive you for your misgivings.
Meanwhile, you're a nairaland resident fraudster grin
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
Descartes:
I feel your pain. It’s not easy been brought up without parental care. That's why you wish everyone's parents dead. I forgive you for your misgivings.
Meanwhile, you're a nairaland resident fraudster grin
[/s]

Coming from an old accursed shameless animal. You are a shameless liar, your foolish mother is dead and was stoned to death. Old jobless fool like you dont end well, cos you have been cursed from womb. Flat. head monkey
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Descartes: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Coming from an old accursed shameless animal. You are a shameless liar, your foolish mother is dead and was stoned to death. Old jobless fool like you dont end well, cos you have been cursed from womb. Flat. head monkey
It's no longer my dad but my mum now. Indeed you are a case study for whoever that takes care of you now. grin
Imagine a resident fraudster like SUBWAY101 who spends 24/7 on nairaland looking for who to defraud in order to get a daily bread grin. You're not new to some of us here who have known your modus operandi on this board. You are a FRAUD grin
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
Descartes:

It's no longer my dad but my mum now. Indeed you are a case study for whoever that takes care of you now. grin
Imagine a resident fraudster like SUBWAY101 who spends 24/7 on nairaland looking for who to defraud in order to get a daily bread grin. You're not new to some of us here who have known your modus operandi on this board. You are a FRAUD grin
[/s]

Son of a battered wh.ore, may you die a miserable death if am same person as subway101. I know that moniker really dealt with you and exposed your other monikers, reason you see him in your dreams. At your old age, you have achieved nothing in life than spewing trash daily online with your chinko phone. Your kids curse you daily cos you are useless, woe betides you. Shameless liar.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Descartes: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Son of a battered wh.ore, may you die a miserable death if am same person as subway101. I know that moniker really dealt with you and exposed your other monikers, reason you see him in your dreams. At your old age, you have achieved nothing in life than spewing trash daily online with your chinko phone. Your kids curse you daily cos you are useless, woe betides you. Shameless liar.
;
You can run but cannot hide grin
No matter how many times you disguise yourself, you still be unmasked as the yoruba resident fraudster called SUBWAY101 who operates with over 50 monikers on nairaland looking for the next available prey to feed on. You're a disgrace to your foster parentsgrin
You are a monumental FRAUD!
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
Descartes:

;
You can run but cannot hide grin
No matter how many times you disguise yourself, you still be unmasked as the yoruba resident fraudster called SUBWAY101 who operates with over 50 monikers on nairaland looking for the next available prey to feed on. You're a disgrace to your foster parentsgrin
You are a monumental FRAUD!
[/s]

May all you labored for be a waste if am not subway101, may you use your own hand to kill your children if am not same person as subway101. You are a shameless and jobless being, how can an old man like you turn to a dunce like this overnight. You are hurt cos subway exposed you, stop passing your frustration on me, i am not responsible for the death of your mother. B.astard

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Descartes: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

May all you labored for be a waste if am not subway101, may you use your own hand to kill your children if am not same person as subway101. You are a shameless and jobless being, how can an old man like you turn to a dunce like this overnight. You are hurt cos subway exposed you, stop passing your frustration on me, i am not responsible for the death of your mother. B.astard
Look at this scammer called SUBWAY101 trying to play smart. Your writings and words always give you away grin
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Descartes:

Look at this scammer called SUBWAY101 trying to play smart. Your writings and words always give you away grin

Say amen to my prayers and stop making noise. I know you are pained cos the guy exposed and disgraced you. You have been in pains since then and its a shame your mother is no more to console you. Deal with it old fool

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Descartes: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrMbaM:

Say amen to my prayers and stop making noise. I know you are pained cos the guy exposed and disgraced you. You have been in pains since then and its a shame your mother is no more to console you. Deal with it old fool
gringrin
You are nothing but a fraud. I will not blame you cos you were not been having parental feelings as a boy you are. That's why you are wishing everybody's parents dead since you have None grin grin
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
Descartes:

gringrin
You are nothing but a fraud. I will not blame you cos you were not been having parental feelings as a boy you are. That's why you are wishing everybody's parents dead since you have None grin grin
[/s]

I dont know how saying the truth means not having parental care, you are an old fool and should stop denying the obvious. Your mother was stoned to death and its no big deal, she deserve it anyway. Say amen to my earlier prayers and stop boring me with your usual noise making, it seems you just learn the word Fraud. I am only sorry for your innocent kid, cos they have the most useless father ever.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by meforyou1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ebukaobi:

If i am not the one with disabled eggheaders or if i have never been eggheaders on NL, may Chuku Okike Abiama destroy your life and your family. U will continue to serve people decades younger than u.

Old fool
sango will strike you, your family and your generation to death. Tunde Salam aka eggheaders aka anago9010. Ritualist practicing closet Islamism. Dwarf drunkard. I still have your pictures bastard stolen tokunbo seller
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mad Monkey. Which crappy language is that?[/quote]

You mean this one...

otimkpu! lie nsi biko ?
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Saurab:

That shows how ignorant you are. Go to the north and see many people who will not accept they are Hausa even with a knife on their neck.

Are you sure you digested his quoted comment ?
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
cjrane:
What shocks me is how low the IQ of the Igbos that participate in arguements in these Yoruba threads.

Why should an Igbo be silly enough to view such threads and even more silly to argue with Yorubas Toying with their brain pretending to be Edo or Ikwerre. It reveals the low IO of some folks in NL

I tire for Ibo ooool. Their IQ is so low that there is no envying them. Nairaland has so much exposed their low cognitive reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by tonychristopher: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
sol2galay:
Mr Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh is a confused fellow,what baffled me most is that nobody asked him whether he is Igbo or not and he start yearning nonsense.

That is complex
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by SOUNDKING: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:

Tell your useless wh.orish mother to shut up. Oloribu, omo ale.
it doesn't change the fact that u be fool.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2015
SOUNDKING:
it doesn't change the fact that I be fool.

Yea sure, same with the cursed w.hore you call a mother. B.astard
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by lawrenceunaa: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:

Good to know.
is that all u could do lol
U read it b4 posting ',- that's ur family's portion
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
My mother will surely die a miserable death- that's my family's portion

So shall it be.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by lawrenceunaa: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

I'm Cursed b.astard, I will continue with the smacking of your ugly mother, she needs it. cursedl
we all knw
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by lawrenceunaa: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

I'm Cursed b.astard, I will continue with the smacking of your ugly mother, she needs it. cursedl
we all knw
MrMbaM:

So shall it be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) / Imo 2019: Okey Ezeh Is Our Candidate In Imo - SDP / Nigeria 2019 Update : Counting And Collation As Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.