Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (553 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by Omogbenusola(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
There is this good friend of mine a gurl, we're actually so close nd even tagged ourselves bestfriends but something happened, I fell in love with her nd as it turned out she refused, I was so devastated cos I Neva expected to be rejected after many trials, she eventually dated another guy and they broke up recently, since then she's been on my neck trying to get me to date her... Yr advice pple cos e no easy to leggo
Re: What Would You Do? by naijaboiy: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
If i'm the one I won't date her. I'm nobody's second hand or second choice. undecided
Re: What Would You Do? by oniru4real: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well fairly use product is everywhr. If u like her take her . grin
Re: What Would You Do? by zinachidi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
fairly used china babe!! Me no like second hand shaa
Re: What Would You Do? by Enegod(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omogbenusola:
There is this good friend of mine a gurl, we're actually so close nd even tagged ourselves bestfriends but something happened, I fell in love with her nd as it turned out she refused, I was so devastated cos I Neva expected to be rejected after many trials, she eventually dated another guy and they broke up recently, since then she's been on my neck trying to get me to date her... Yr advice pple cos e no easy to leggo
As you can see, her Hot pot is now in market. Enjoy it while it lasts undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sex Enhancer / If You’re A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! / 7 Reasons Why We Lie To Ourselves And Partners And How To Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.