Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

If You’re A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You’re A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! (557 Views)

SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] / PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You’re A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by RawJooh: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
No truer words have ever been written. In addition to this, here’s what I want to say. Dear ladies, if a man shows you he doesn’t care, believe him. He doesn’t care. Now read this deep stuff below which I found online written by a man about wasting your time with a man who doesn’t want to marry you…

The idea that men are clueless allows them to get away with all manner of bad behavior that would have been intolerable just a generation or two ago.

Men know that most women want marriage. Women need to know that many men will do everything in their power to get all the benefits of marriage, except without commitment. While you’re getting exasperated thinking he’s stupid because he spends money on you, he’s running you.

Men understand women on a level that you can never begin to grasp, because it’s from the mindset of a hunter. And a good hunter has an intrinsic understanding of his prey. Women make the mistake of thinking that they are wiser than men. Immoral men understand a crucial component of the female psyche: For most women: Hope springs eternal, so if he plays his cards right, he can string you along for years without proposing.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/if-youre-a-single-woman-looking-to-settle-down-soon-then-read-this/
Re: If You’re A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
K
Re: If You’re A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by CharlyNick: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
If these are the guidelines for having a good Husband, no one would still remain single.

(1) (Reply)

No Woman, No Pain... / Guys Stop Comparing Our Ladies With Linda Ikeji / Girls Rules And Fact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.