Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari (18118 Views)

Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chanchit:

Since you need to get busy, you might be of help to you LG that way.
Sorry we don't do such in my LG !!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by emmanwandud(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
If u see the Hunter guns NA claimed they recovered from boko Boyz hmmmmm you would cry for Nigeria, can you imagine hunter guns even cult boys can't even degrade themselves to carry.na him army say dem recover

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Trut(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
emmanwandud:
If u see the Hunter guns NA claimed they recovered from boko Boyz hmmmmm you would cry for Nigeria, can you imagine hunter guns even cult boys can't even degrade themselves to carry.na him army say dem recover

Hahahahahaha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by mexzzy47(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
emmanwandud:
. lmsao.......... grin
emmanwandud:
. lmsao..........

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
PedroJP:
Boko pls stop killing innocent citizens, but do well to wipe all dat nurtured u, all dat lootedand are still lootingour wealth,wipe out all doz who tell lies and doz who spread d lies. Neverstop to wipe them out,same way they intended to wipe out truth but didn't succeed. Continue to finish dem all dat cried genocide when Ihejirika curtailed u. Spread ur tentacles and getthem where ever they are that supported. I beg u, show no mercy to hypocrites. Spare all those who frownedat any act of urs during GEJ's admin
And after they've cleared all the hypocrites, what happens? Don't you think they'll come for us?

Bros, I sometimes wish all these things you wished for those hypocrites. But on a second thought, I realise it's not worth it. Let's just pray for this country.

The person we should hold responsible for all these killings and destruction is Buhari along with his party, APC,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by PedroJP(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
And after they've cleared all the hypocrites, what happens? Don't you think they'll come for us?

Bros, I sometimes wish all these things you wished for those hypocrites. But on a second thought, I realise it's not worth it. Let's just pray for this country.

The person we should hold responsible for all these killings and destruction is Buhari along with his party, APC,

No bro,it can never come to us as we are never accomodating to such belief

5 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Seeing that video sent cold chills down my spine; see number of wasted soldiers; see weapons carted away!!! Kai!!!
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
PedroJP:

We will never allow the fools continue from where Othman Dan Fodio failed!!!Shekau would fail the same way his ancestor Othman Dan Fodio failed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by melodies: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
I wept after that video. Especially for the soldier that was brutally murdered. There's a huge problem here. I pray God delivers this nation. cry
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ibedun: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
If only they can find and blow up Chukwudiot 44
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibedun:
If only they can find and blow up Chukwudiot 44
Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
PedroJP:

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by menix(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Soon nah to go market go buy Cow nd Grains, carry go meet Shekau make him no vex again..

Nah for civilian body their power supreme..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by moredollar(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Photoshop tinz......
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo

You are obviously using your monikers to like your insult. I am not surprised, you scamming imp!
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ahaz: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
salamido:
asshole op
ode buruku you see wetin amala and fura dy do you...next time eat better food make you reason well.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz so it is now you know guerrilla warfare is a tough warfare? But you fools kept attacking GEJ!! Even during GEJ's time the army never resorted to begging terrorists!!

Buhari and Buratai are very good disgrace to the Nigerian army

GEJ allowed BH to grow into a monster. The military were under-equipped, demoralised and demotivated.
So you don't know that the best strategy to winning asymmetrical warfare is by both carrot and stick, including appealing to members of the public for useful intelligence, you retarded knave?
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ahaz: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
To think this are the people we are expecting to protect us!!! May God deliver us all
imagine from a tough talking army to a begging army....when i said it that war is not won by press ups and newspapers alone people who re addicted to lies and the ones whose brains have being configured to ignore truths and accept lies called me names.now i am vindicated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by GenbIoodykiller: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
So pathetic.

But after watching the video below I understood why the military are now the ones begging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
See how low the so called giant of Africa have sunk under Buhari.
As for that video above, shocked shocked smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Seeing that video sent cold chills down my spine; see number of wasted soldiers; see weapons carted away!!! Kai!!!

I couldn't believe what I saw on that video, these guys demystified the NA.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by letibab(f): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
ahaz:
ode buruku you see wetin amala and fura dy do you...next time eat better food make you reason well.

You flesh-eating anthropophagus, mala and fura is way better than your cannibalism, anuofia
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by hassman: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
ahaz:
imagine from a tough talking army to a begging army....when i said it that war is not won by press ups and newspapers alone people who re addicted to lies and the ones whose brains have being configured to ignore truths and accept lies called me names.now i am vindicated.

Shut that your odious claptrap, armed robber! BH can concoct any film for their propaganda!
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ifyan(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
This purely downgrading

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by drss(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Buari before election dey form superman say him go defeat boko in two months. Five months gone boko never finish. Now na beg him dey beg boko make dem surrenda? cheesy kai buari!!! Dis man is a kwanfam dullaard!!!!! grin sure say him graduate from army

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by likila: 2:00am On Oct 13, 2015
Una see am?
if i call buhari a dumbass, una go think say i dey lie.

anyway, mallam shekau,
abeg you, have messi on buhari and burantashi.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 2:06am On Oct 13, 2015
salamido:
asshole op

correction,,,chukwudi is a natural born asshole...always has been....
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 2:10am On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo in the local government where I come from, we do not blow ourselves!!! That is the exclusive preserve of your illiterate region.

i hope you realy dont blow yourself,you cocksvcker....
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by idupaul: 2:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Buhari should swallow his pride and bring back the South African Mercenaries joor.. In less than six weeks those guys gave Boko haram so bad ass whooping
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by skushieslord: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ibisko04: 3:15am On Oct 13, 2015
This is an advice to the bad guys to stop their fight against their father land.
The Nigerian Army are better off on the battle field now than before. At least, no territory has fall into boko haram control since the beginning of this year.
Battles are taking to boko haram enclaves now, unlike before when our soldiers wait for boko haram action before they fight back.
Nigerian Armed forces are doing well on the battlefield

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Senate Panel Demands Names, Account Details Of Beneficiaries / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / BREAKING: Ogun Govt Declares Free Education, Scraps N3,700 School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.