Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari (18119 Views)

Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Trut(m): 3:42am On Oct 13, 2015
ibisko04:
This is an advice to the bad guys to stop their fight against their father land.
The Nigerian Army are better off on the battle field now than before. At least, no territory has fall into boko haram control since the beginning of this year.
Battles are taking to boko haram enclaves now, unlike before when our soldiers wait for boko haram action before they fight back.
Nigerian Armed forces are doing well on the battlefield

Better in battle field now and they're begging BH to surrender?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by onismate: 4:12am On Oct 13, 2015
I can't join the appeal and I will not join the appeal . As the future President of Nigeria I don't beg terrorist. I do just one thing, send their names to the Senate for confirmation of their burial.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 6:19am On Oct 13, 2015
ibisko04:
This is an advice to the bad guys to stop their fight against their father land.
The Nigerian Army are better off on the battle field now than before. At least, no territory has fall into boko haram control since the beginning of this year.
Battles are taking to boko haram enclaves now, unlike before when our soldiers wait for boko haram action before they fight back.
Did you know that the rate of killings perpetuated by the Boko Haram sect is on an unprecedented high?

Did you know that the Boko Haram guys conquered a whole town called Geidam (the governors town) after killing some soldiers and chasing out the rest?

My brother, let's face the truth. We are losing the war. The earlier we realise this the better so that we can force the military and the present government to restrategise.

May God help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salam1(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo in the local government where I come from, we do not blow ourselves!!! That is the exclusive preserve of your illiterate region.
LITERATE REGION WITH BABY FACTORY EVERYWHERE. IF DIS HOW TO BE LITERATE I PREFARE TO BE AN ILLITERATE
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 6:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Who is this "Chukwudi44" that is always causing commotion here in nairaland?
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2015
This thread has been trending since yesterday but the supermods (Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala) have refused to put it on the frontpage for all to see.

God is watching o. There's God o. There's God in everything we're doing

cc: chukwudi44

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by GenbIoodykiller: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:
Who is this "Chukwudi44" that is always causing commotion here in nairaland?

Thunder fire your ancestors there Hopless vagabond always talking like a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Thunder fire your ancestors there Hopless vagabond always talking like a bastard

I dey laugh grin grin cheesy so u be "Chukwudi44" too? shocked shocked, I go deal with dis monika too...
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Osezzua(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Really
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

I dey laugh grin grin cheesy so u be "Chukwudi44" too? shocked shocked, I go deal with dis monika too...
Yes. And I'm chukwudi44 too undecided

You guys wan turn Chukwudi44 into a nairaland celebrity grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Yes. And I'm chukwudi44 too undecided
You guys wan turn Chukwudi44 into a nairaland celebrity grin
is okay...
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Has anyone stopped to consider the fact that, that tweet may be fake? I mean even 'them' was spelt wrongly and besides defeating boko haram is our collective responsibility because we all live in Nigeria
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by CyberWolf: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

is okay...
shut the fvck up you this bastard ediot ...You can't do jack shiiiit..Anu mpama angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by CyberWolf: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2015
aminatawa:
Has anyone stopped to consider the fact that, that tweet may be fake? I mean even 'them' was spelt wrongly and besides defeating boko haram is our collective responsibility because we all live in Nigeria
stop deceiving yourself there...Buratai made the same plea in Lagos where he retreated that NA ran away from Geidam..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
shut the fvck you this bastard ediot ...You can't do jack shiiit..Anu mpama angry

cyberwofe too? U will see peppel, wen I man handle u, here in NL, wait 4 me..
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Seems you peeps dnt get it..........I dnt know why Nigerians love to mock.......when simple mistake seen......though I wunt say its a mistake the way Nigerian Army has asked the boko haram sect to surrender.........."dnt say anything if you dnt wanna make mistake and do nothing be nothing"...........act of surrender is part of war tactics though Japanese fighting men did not
surrender, even in the face of insuperable odds during world war 2....
#Surrender in military terms is the
relinquishment of control,A surrender
may be accomplished peacefully, without
fighting; or it may be the result of defeat in
battle but Nigerian Army hasn't been defeated yet
Maybe it wud be a capitulation......
...but it seems we just nee d it.......you people should know that they must have gat their well intel reasons and you'v gat your opinions too.....and you are all entitled to ur opinions
We are all here....abstain from saying negative things against the Nation Nigeria esspecially the Nigerian Army.........
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerian Army
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by CyberWolf: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

cyberwofe too? U will see peppel, wen I man handle u, here in NL, wait 4 me..
So na NL here your power ends? You are a confirmed useless a bastard. Stop threatening people here..Odeme
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
So na NL here your power ends? You are a confirmed useless a bastard. Stop threatening people here..Odeme

Mba, dis is ur monika grin
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2015
aminatawa:

Fake tweet ke? From the official handle of the Nigerian defence headquarters!!! So na now una know say it is our collective responsibilities to fight boko haram!!! Bunch of hypocrites!! You asked for change without bothering to know if the change was a positive or negative.You now have the change you wanted do live with it!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
salamido:

Losing by driving Boko boys out of their various enclaves? This is not conventional warfare but guerilla war, which even the USA super power has been battling in Afghanistan for 14 years without success! You are also another asshole, onyoshi

Which camp did they clear

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Trut(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Which camp did they clear
Abeg ask dey guy for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2015
mightyhaze:
God! How did we get here?? Beggin terrorists 2 surrender. Wher in d world is dat done? Buuhari better wakes up 4m his deep slumber n face his duties

What makes u fink bubu wants to stop BH

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2015
salamido:

GEJ allowed BH to grow into a monster. The military were under-equipped, demoralised and demotivated.
So you don't know that the best strategy to winning asymmetrical warfare is by both carrot and stick, including appealing to members of the public for useful intelligence, you retarded knave?

Now bubu has upgraded the military, given then morale and motivated them....Then what's next Haram is still waxing stronger n just chased our military out of Geidam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Fake tweet ke? From the official handle of the Nigerian defence headquarters!!! So na now una know say it is our collective responsibilities to fight boko haram!!! Bunch of hypocrites!! You asked for change without bothering to know if the change was a positive or negative.You now have the change you wanted do live with it!!!
There is no need for all these insults and bitterness I only gave my own opinion
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2015
ibisko04:

Keep deceiving ur self.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2015
aminatawa:

There is no need for all these insults and bitterness I only gave my own opinion
He too only gave his own opinion tongue

Keep on living in deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by nkowaputa(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2015
salamido:

GEJ allowed BH to grow into a monster. The military were under-equipped, demoralised and demotivated.
So you don't know that the best strategy to winning asymmetrical warfare is by both carrot and stick, including appealing to members of the public for useful intelligence, you retarded knave?

Leave Gej out of this. 5 months is not 5days. Buhari promised us 2 months. U can't come back after 5 months and say nonsense.

We are suffering BH because APC and North politicized it rather than condemn and fight it when it started. They were happy it was happening under Gej. They never knew it will grow this big.recall even Buhari call fight against BH as fight against North and ethnic cleansing.

Pls leave Gej out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2015
pa shukudi been wailing since March 28...
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
So pathetic.

But after watching the video below I understood why the military are now the ones begging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

Chai!
This people have become unhinged!
Damn!

Arrrrggghhhh
I feel a mix of anger and pity right now.
Gosh I feel like cursing the elite behind these walking demons

Tufiakwa Ihe ojoo
angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
And tomorrow, more lies will be churned out. angry

In this life, it will not be well with these Perpetrators.
They will be punished!
Who gains anything from the loss of human life.

These people are evil
Evil will sleep with them, eat with them and finally get rid of them.

Ooohhhhhhh
Why did I watch that video sefangry
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Trut(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'm wondering why this BEAUTIFUL thread has not hit front page. NL admin & moderators are now doing ojoro.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
aminatawa:

Next time always ensure your opinions are factual and just before giving them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / BREAKING: Ogun Govt Declares Free Education, Scraps N3,700 School Fees / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Ali Shuaibu In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.