Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari (18107 Views)

Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Trut:
I'm wondering why this BEAUTIFUL thread has not hit front page. NL admin & moderators are now doing ojoro.

Dont mind the hypocrites!!! They are trying to hide Buhari's obvious incompetence.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Trut(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind the hypocrites!!! They are trying to hide Buhari's obvious incompetence.

I just dey observe their ojoro behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by drss(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
lalasticlala! somebody said Obama is ur inlaw is dat true?
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
NA
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by smoothpapuzy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
So pathetic.

But after watching the video below I understood why the military are now the ones begging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

I pray this boys never come into the east. Can you imagine what this our useless politicians are using to play politics with.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

I pray this boys never come into the east. Can you imagine what this our useless politicians are using to play politics with.

God forbid!! We will never allow them get into the east.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Next time always ensure your opinions are factual and just before giving them
I dropped the matter since
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by omoreminder2: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
ibedun:
If only they can find and blow up Chukwudiot 44

No, they should find and blow up abayomi ibikunle edun aka ibedun the 48yrs old cursed yoruba old fool behaving like a teenager on nairaland. Foolish yeediot.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Trut:
I'm wondering why this BEAUTIFUL thread has not hit front page. NL admin & moderators are now doing ojoro.
My brother, I complained about this too. These supermods have been swayed by APC members
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
nkowaputa:

Leave Gej out of this. 5 months is not 5days. Buhari promised us 2 months. U can't come back after 5 months and say nonsense.

We are suffering BH because APC and North politicized it rather than condemn and fight it when it started. They were happy it was happening under Gej. They never knew it will grow this big.recall even Buhari call fight against BH as fight against North and ethnic cleansing.

Pls leave Gej out of this.

You are not serious! GEJ presided over a morally, financially, militarily corrupt and bankrupt government. Ever heard of any government to have defeated insurgency in just 5 days? It was right to politicize the failings of GEJ government, which every Nigerian saw and witnessed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by PedroJP(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
I pity the ordinary soldiers so much who are victims of the evil acts of corrupt civilians in connivance with the military heads.

There is no way, military heads should be fighting a war they can't get info on. Do they want to make me believe they'v been fighting sheepishly. Innocent civilians lives been wasted with those of combatants while the bloody hypocrites(politicians) keep sponsoring the sect to slughter more soldeirs and civilians, and the military accepts it.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Which camp did they clear

You are slow if you don't know what is happening in Nigeria! Then stop your ill-informed criticism!

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
salamido:

You are slow if you don't know what is happening in Nigeria! Then stop your ill-informed criticism!
Bros are you for real? Even propaganda has its limits
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros are you for real? Even propaganda has its limits

It's your Biafra agenda that is not for real!

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Those pictures, where pictures copied frm various sites, and some of them are old too, wen I did check...
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by hassman: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:
Those pictures, where pictures copied frm various sites, and some of them are old too, wen I did check...

I thought as much! Everybody knows BH are very good at propaganda but some in-house enemies of Nigeria are circulating blatantly false images as BH victory! We are not fooled!
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by hassman: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
mexzzy47:

what as the op's got to do with these? can't u see our NA is losing it not to talk of the lies and propaganda....... abeg get sense anuofia

You wish the images were true, you crossed-eye vulture!
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
salamido:

It's your Biafra agenda that is not for real!
Mumu
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:
Mumu
Dear Chukwudi Obi Prince, Where did u get those pics frm? And wat is ur relationship with biafraqueen?
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by CyberWolf: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
hassman:

You wish the images were true, you crossed-eye vulture!
even Buratai confirmed that soldiers stationed in Geidam ran away and you are here deceiving yourself this old fool..
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mumu

Asshole gutter mouth!
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by hassman: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
even Buratai confirmed that soldiers stationed in Geidam ran away and you are here deceiving yourself this old fool..

Burutai never confirmed the images in the video, you hawker of fraud, onyoshi
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by CyberWolf: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
hassman:

Burutai never confirmed the images in the video, you hawker of fraud, onyoshi
sharap there you this ediot..You mean this video is fake too? Even the beheaded soldier? Keep deceiving yourself there. Bloody terrorist angry
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
sharap there you this ediot..You mean this video is fake too? Even the beheaded soldier? Keep deceiving yourself there. Bloody terrorist angry

Dont mind them.They can continie deceiving themselves!! Everyone already knows Buhari is a failure.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by CyberWolf: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them.They can continie deceiving themselves!! Everyone already knows Buhari is a failure.
they are simply pathetic ...Imaging saying this video is fake Nawa for some people oo
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Trut(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
they are simply pathetic ...Imaging saying this video is fake Nawa for some people oo

Don't mind the cows abi baboons.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Trut(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
My grievance on this thread is that ojoro admin and mods doesn't want to move it to FP for the people to see the incompetence of our present day NA under PMB's government that promise to end BH in 2 months.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by hassman: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
CyberWolf:

By my ass-muck, you are the worst! BH beheads villages and anybody without a care. It's all part of the war propaganda to make it look like a Nigerian soldier, you ass-wipe!
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
hassman:

By my ass-muck, you are the worst! BH beheads villages and anybody without a care. It's all part of the war propaganda to make it look like a Nigerian soldier, you ass-wipe!

So villagers are not human beings abi? You are sick dude!!a military lives better than other lives.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
salamido:

Lol. D northerners keep deceiving dem selves.
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by hassman: 1:04am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

So villagers are not human beings abi? You are sick dude!!a military lives better than other lives.

You are notorious for your gawky ugly mouth! Although every life matters, those murderous vermin sought to create a bad impression of the Nigerian military by that fake propaganda, which ill-bred rat like you will jump at with glee, sore-assed slob!
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 1:10am On Oct 14, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol. D northerners keep deceiving dem selves.

Ewu tribalist, onyoshi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway / Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.