Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? (1309 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by oluwaisaac(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is this the true definition of true love?

Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by grad2012(f): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
what more cud be d definition of true luv,dey deserve the best.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sure
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Nature8(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yeah! Esp my old man.. Wanna make that man proud someday..
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
grad2012:
what more cud be d definition of true luv,dey deserve the best.
"you on my watch-list". Quote me anywhere
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wow wow wow.... smiley yeah
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Nature8:
Yeah! Esp my old man.. Wanna make that man proud someday..
awwwww smiley
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Yea... cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by khassy(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2015
oluwaisaac:
Is this the true definition of true love?

sure it is
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Hell yea! smiley
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Nature8(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2015
quiinnBee:

awwwww smiley

Yeah, I love that man so much.. Although he's very stubborn sometimes, but I thank God for him.. wink
quiinnBee:

awwwww smiley

Yeah, I love that man so much.. Although he's very stubborn sometimes, but I thank God for him..
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Nature8(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Could This Be The True Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Nature8:

Yeah, I love that man so much.. Although he's very stubborn sometimes, but I thank God for him.. wink

Yeah, I love that man so much.. Although he's very stubborn sometimes, but I thank God for him..
smileyyea most parents are lik that....
but the love's still there either ways

(1) (Reply)

What She Wants But Denied It Being With Me.. See What Happened. / She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby / I Still Love My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.