Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How To Spot A Desperate Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Desperate Woman (2095 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Desperate Woman by 360naija: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2015
“Being with a desperate woman is like being a dog and giving her the chain to your collar, she will continue to desperately yank you till the very end”.-AdaPalava
At different points in our lives, we have all been desperate and different people have different ways of handling it which, goes to show that our desperation level varies from one another. A woman who is desperate might never admit or know she is until she is sitting on top of the desperation food chain and realises she just wants a man who is breathing, for her that is enough standard.
Being desperate for a relationship is just the beginning of the end of every standard a woman might have and it can be used to ruin her life in ways unimaginable. There are two categories of men who date desperawo ( coined from desperate and woman): one, a man who is also desperate and two a man who wants to take advantage of her.Now this is wrong because different things push a woman to desperation; peer pressure, insecurity, financial stability, age e.t.c
Now, for all the brothers out there when no say dem no want wahala and dem sef wan run from anything when resemble desperado, these are the signs to look out for;

She craves male company
This is more of a feeling than a sign, however, this fear of being lonely will make a desperate woman jump in and out of relationships.
Since all the woman wants is to have a man by her side, she will date anyone, even if she knows that their partner is not really worth the relationship.

She aims low
Most women have pretty high values and expectations concerning the type of partner they want to date. A desperate woman is an exception, as she will go out with any type of man, without being selective about his traits, or concerned about his behaviour.

She is not time-bound
A desperate woman will do anything just to get a date with a guy. She will always make herself free whenever she is approached to go out and she would rather reschedule vital things in her calendar in order to have that one crucial date with a man.

For you guys, this means paying more attention to the woman that is hard to pin down for a date, rather than the lady that will do anything to change her life to fit you in.

Ladies, if you don’t want to appear to be desperate, play a little bit hard to get – if a man is really interested in you, he will keep on making the effort to fit in with you.

She excessively calls or texts the man
A confident woman will believe that it is the man’s work to call the woman early in the relationship. A woman who is desperate will tend to call or text the man, even when the man has not replied to any of her texts or calls.

She dresses in scanty clothes to capture men’s attention
Dressing up in tight and super-sexy clothes and constantly passing through places where she knows men are in plenty is what a desperate woman does. This is because she need to show off herself to men so as to be approached by them.
There are other signs to watch out for but these are the basics. So ladies, don’t exhibit these signs if you don’t want to be taken advantage of. Guys, please be on the lookout especially at Church, because even the Lord’s house contains desperados.
- See more at: http://360naija.com/2015/10/12/desperate-woman/#sthash.I8blX0gC.dpuf

Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by Mancity26(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2015
k
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2015
The hard truth... I think I need to investigate more..
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by carzola(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2015
How to spot a desperate blog

1. There would update half the content on nairaland and expect you to follow the link to read the rest.

2. There would copy and paste things on their blog from other credible sites and not give them credit.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by misspicy(f): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Okay
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by Tallesty1(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:
Okay
I am searching for a desperate woman.

Do y'know where I can find one?
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by misspicy(f): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am searching for a desperate woman.

Do y'know where I can find one?
Search no more,she is right before you
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by Tallesty1(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:

shockedshockedshockedshocked

Should I start celebrating?
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:

Wow! Ure really serious about your boo searching thing?
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by misspicy(f): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

Should I start celebrating?
Yea,start dancing shoki
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by misspicy(f): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2015
MuhdG:
Wow! Ure really serious about your boo searching thing?
Yeap embarassed
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:

Yeap embarassed
Eyya. Den u for put. Ur picture na.

You know, to increase ur chances hehe
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by misspicy(f): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2015
MuhdG:
Eyya. Den u for put. Ur picture na.
You know, to increase ur chances hehe
Am not fine cry
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Woman by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:

Am not fine cry
Lol.

We've heard that line a million times

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pre-weddind Post / Adewumi Opeyemi Caught Exhibiting Tribalism / After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.