Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala (27120 Views)

Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism – Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by alexlee50: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2015
We always knew the change was a fraud, I hope those that helped them achieve victory hsve seen the truth
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by otukpo(f): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Brilliant write up.

One problem with apc zombie fans is that they will comdenm everything from their perceived idol opponent even without knowing the comtentof the piece.

Aribisala has not condenmed pmb but has omly written the truth as it is that every well meaning Nigrrian irrespective of party affiliations should applaud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by galadima77(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

Jesus Called somebody his father!
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2015
galadima77:

Jesus Called somebody his father!
Him and his father are one, if you see him then you have seen the father. "the father lives in him so when he speaks the father speaks.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by mauriceju2(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2015
THE DAY YOUR EYE WILL OPEN TO SEE THAT PDP ARE STILL IN-CHARGE AND PDP SYSTEM IS STILL ON CURSE YOU WILL STOP JOINING A YORUBA MAN TO SHOUT FAKE CHANGE, NIGERIA PROBLEM IS HER WRONG STRUCTURE, OUR STRUCTURE SUPPORT CORRUPTION, OUR STRUCTURE FAVOUR HAUSA AND THEY WILL NOT ALLOW ANY CHANGE BECAUSE THEY WILL LOST . APC IS PDP, THE SAME OLD POLITICIAN, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CHANGE,
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Femi Aribisala, in his usual characteristic manner, has once again demonstrated and showcased his cynicsms and sadistic attitude for GMB, through this jargon he called a write-up. Femi will never see anything good in GMB even if the latter turns Nigeria to USA overnight. This is a man that rooted for failure in the person of GEJ, and he is still licking his wounds, and will possibly lick those wounds for the next four years.

Femi is a cynic- a vindictive, hateful, bitter and condescending human being. He is an odd fellow who believes the Earth is hexagonally shaped. His sense of reasoning has been beclouded by hatred and so he can't distinguish between failure and success even when confronted with a clear evidence. He is an unfortunate human being and I would take his words with a pinch of salt, day or night.

In GMB I trust. Whom God has elevated, wow unto whosoever denigrate such a fellow. Carry on GMB. Nigerians are behind you. Let Femi and his co-wailers continue to wail till eternity. Nigeria will progress and in the next 4 years or so, hard evidence will put cynics to shame!
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by blackprowler: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
the moment I saw Femi Aribisala, I stopped reading. He has been against Buhari from the womb

Can you pls find fault in the message, rather than checking out the messenger, NIGERIAN?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Chigold101(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hmmm.... If he hadn't join hands with the so called Devil, Nigerians wouldn't have voted him President.
Such as Shame.!

But I believe he will scale through.... Against all odds!
ya... It is good and healthy to believe...
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by tonychristopher: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2015
blackprowler:

Can you pls find fault in the message, rather than checking out the messenger, NIGERIAN?!

Attacking the man origin instead of message

Fallacy of ad hominems

Simple gst 103

From a good university but its unfortunate we have illiterate graduate
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by josephola2(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
the moment I saw Femi Aribisala, I stopped reading. He has been against Buhari from the womb
because you mindset is black and can not be clean, your best friend is your worst critics, like them and hear their view so that the sycophants w.ill not push you to pit hole.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by nom44311: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2015
Nice write-up....

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by adconline(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2015
Funjosh:
I tried to read this novel but I lost track somewhere somehow. lipsrsealed
Hide something important from Naija youth?? Put it in print!!

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Chuksemi(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Articulate and expertly done. This should be featured in a daily.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by galadima77(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
Him and his father are one, if you see him then you have seen the father. "the father lives in him so when he speaks the father speaks.

Wrong! Your father is not you and you're not your father
Jesus acknowledged his Lord in heaven...
And u rrmba what he said on that cross of cavalry..."father pls forgive them...."
Are you saying he was talking to himself?

Well, everyone is entitled to his belief! Pls believe what u want. I'm outta here
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by yakubuadeiza(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2015
I must confess I took time to read tru all... Though am a fan of Buhari but this is absolutely true. The whole names shows that Buhari released them out of compulsion or something. Am totally bamboozled.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by cupidhero(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2015
The editors at vanguard foolish o. They don't even proofread articles before they are published.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by free13: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
True.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by shenaitim(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Trash!

Weldone for the long writing. Your hand suppose don get extra muscles
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by formular1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by 7lives: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
There is nothing excellent about Aribisala write. Up. He's a well known Buhari hater and the unnecessary venom coming from him his meaningless for majority of Nigerians who wants a change. I hope Aribisala gets over his fetish. He wasn't foaming in the mouth when Jonathan and his ilks were damaging the country.

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Rainmaker69(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
I like Femi generally, but this dude should take a chill pill when it comes to politics. His articles read well but they are based on flawed logic and conjectures. You can tell the end from the beginning. It's almost like he becomes someone else.

Anyhow, its a democracy, he has the right to make sense or nonsense. I wish he had a more constructive point of view.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by perryy(m): 5:08am On Oct 15, 2015
SovietBomber:

You have no other choice because you cannot match the savviness of Femi Arbisala; he is one factual and great writer around.

Not surprising you have nothing to say.

Those bad mouthing FEMI cannot match FEMI when it comes to intellectualism. Femi is one Nigeria 's great writers, and my favourite at that. In fact, Femi is blessing to mankind
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by password88(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
The write up is quite long and an interesting one but the writer should be made the special advicer to the president cheesy cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

64 Senators, 151 Reps Fail To Return To National Assembly / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.