Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala (27238 Views)

Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism – Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Lucasbalo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
madridguy:
Don't be sentimental bro....read the article with unbias mind.

You are telling me not to be sentimental but Aribisala is very sentimental himself. There is nothing Buhari will do that will make him happy. His inborn hatred for Buhari Is unmatchable.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by deebsman1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wailer article
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by madridguy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
You're correct about Aribasala but this article is more than hatred.

Lucasbalo:
You are telling me not to be sentimental but Aribisala is very sentimental himself. There is nothing Buhari will do that will make him happy. His inborn hatred for Buhari Is unmatchable.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by naijamade01: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
I can not but agree with this write up. Buhari left it too late thinking the senators will all queue behind his political ideology.

But the good news is that all hope is not lost because no one can underestimate the Executive powers of the Nigerian president. I expect him to soon start stepping on toes which I know Buhari will not be afraid to do at this stage of his life.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by ExInferis(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
alentyno:
Am I free to 'Quote you anywhere?' embarassed

hahahaha! grin
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by MrSly(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
alentyno:
'It is clear from the announced names of Buhari’s proposed ministers that these are not the people he took four months to select. Buhari does not need four months to come up with the likes of Babatunde Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi, Lai Mohammed, Ogbonnaya Onu, Kayode Fayemi and Chris Ngige. These are old-time politicians whose names could have been announced 24 hours after his inauguration.' (Femi Aribisala, 2015)

Even if you're not Femi's fan like myself, it will be devilish to deny this obvious statement.
Chris Ngige shouldn't be mentioned. He delivers

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by ayooladee(f): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Informative.... I love this

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by telad(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmm, what a great write up, d irony if it is; d more honest people try to sanitize this country, d more face off dey get from d people they are trying to save.
That's y good leaders turn bad, d bad leaders get praised b followed y d good is hated n code named. Indeed, it's a waste of energy to fight for a corrupt society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by AlPeter: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
chinchum:
Buhari didnt wait for 4 months as president to announce ministers because he was confused as to whom to select, he waited because he wanted a clear understanding of each ministry , the state of each ministries, and the expected output from each ministries.

seriously I wonder how it's so hard for people to understand this simple fact.

IMagine the guy even referring to GEJ as little known by 2011! That was the acting PRESIDENT and folks still applaud this hate induced write up
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Arabs999: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
The write up is worth reading. And when you find yourself in the mist of strange bedfellow, you might be forced to bow before the devil.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by ALISMILE(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Did dis writer call PMB supporters naïve because they applauded him wen he said he wud not intervene wit National assembly? He must be a fooool!
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Pecca: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Funjosh:
I tried to read this novel but I lost track somewhere somehow. lipsrsealed
I BET YOU'D WATCHED IT ALL IF IT WERE A B-MOVIE?
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by chinchum(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
AlPeter:

seriously I wonder how it's so hard for people to understand this simple fact.

IMagine the guy even referring to GEJ as little known by 2011! That was the acting PRESIDENT and folks still applaud this hate induced write up
i am yet to see one Aribisala's writeup that is not primarily driven by sentimentality, i mean just one, and i have read more than 10.

GEJ a deputy gov from 99-05, Governor 05-07, vic. president 07-10 President 10-11, is what Aribisala called little known in 2011. embarassed embarassed.

Anyone wowing this writeup is simply allowing himself or herself to be driven emotionally by a clown renowned for his sentimental articles

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Goandie: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
chinchum:
Buhari didnt wait for 4 months as president to announce ministers because he was confused as to whom to select, he waited because he wanted a clear understanding of each ministry , the state of each ministries, and the expected output from each ministries.

Bro I swear you just cleared small doubt sum pple had bout buhari.
People don't know how intelligent and smart buhari his, tym will show pple how gr8 nigeria will be under PMB coz I believe in PMB nd his leadership is just awesome nd that why he his respected by both enemies nd fwends every where

2 Likes

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by ogbong: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
He that brings wood infested with ants is only asking for a courtesy visit of the lizard. Our president didn't think of the consequences prior to his election. He dined with devils, got entangled and now is a pay back time.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by billyG(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
This old fool with cassava-flouredhair has not gotten over pdp defeat,anytime he sleep & wakes up pmb still remain his prsdnt till 2019,d only way out of this misery is to Go & Die! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin d fool does not know that d End justify d means?devil or not.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by kishimi8(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
am anti amaechi but will love him to scale thru that list cos I knw with amaechi in this govt, apc exploding is 70prercent close. a typical amaechi is a political sycophant and a praise singer, he is loyal to an extent but cant be tamed no matter who is involved.
if u take time to study amaechi from the time he was robbed of his guber ticket by obj n his eventual eloping to ghana for 90days seeking God in the wilderness, how wike fought till he regained his mandate, his stint as governors' forum chairman, his role in the subsidy removal stuff. you will all know who amaechi is, and what he can do on a rainy day.
am pro-pdp, but I want him to scale thru cos I know amaechi can never be tamed by those abokis. if he wasnt tamed by his brother na buhari him go loyal give?

Don't forget a minister can be changed at anytime. It's not permanent. The moment Buhari manages to get total control of the party structure the easier it will become for him to mess up all these so called heavy weights
. Obj did it, good luck did it, and it's not beyond Buhari to do da same
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by MbashrexBashir(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
True talk... But this is a game nd I believe the rules were stated before it commencement PMB shld not b shouting naw... Its normal in politics use what you have to get what you want
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Appareil(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
am anti amaechi but will love him to scale thru that list cos I knw with amaechi in this govt, apc exploding is 70prercent close. a typical amaechi is a political sycophant and a praise singer, he is loyal to an extent but cant be tamed no matter who is involved.
if u take time to study amaechi from the time he was robbed of his guber ticket by obj n his eventual eloping to ghana for 90days seeking God in the wilderness, how wike fought till he regained his mandate, his stint as governors' forum chairman, his role in the subsidy removal stuff. you will all know who amaechi is, and what he can do on a rainy day.
am pro-pdp, but I want him to scale thru cos I know amaechi can never be tamed by those abokis. if he wasnt tamed by his brother na buhari him go loyal give?
Story!!!So what makes you Anti Ameachi? On the contrary I see an Ameachi fan here. GMB has chosen his own so , why bother myself because it will change nothing.Na wona sabi!
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Lucasbalo(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2015
madridguy:
You're correct about Aribasala but this article is more than hatred.

That article should have come from a different messenger because this messenger (Aribisala) has no credibility when it comes to fair critique of Buhari. I believe that the highest form of Patriotism is critiquing your leadership but at the same time , the criticism must be fair. If Buhari didn't perform , I will criticize him too. It's too early for all that now because the former Government did a woeful job.
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Abdulhalim97(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2015
As I dey read am_ my eye start to dey. Comot WATER

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by uncjay(m): 3:06am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
the moment I saw Femi Aribisala, I stopped reading. He has been against Buhari from the womb
That's why most times is not healthy to jump into judgement or conclusion irrational, you should have take your time to read through, there was nothing anti-buhari in the write up, he only explain the original Buhari that came into government base on his integrity and willingness to govern in favour of the masses unlike those corrupt predecessors and the shaped Buhari who eventually succumb to the will of the APC decadence - as evident in his ministerial nominees' list.

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Descartes: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by ttnl2015: 5:16am On Oct 14, 2015
''Buhari’s body language

The president’s answer is a resort to old-fashioned political maneuvering, in the tradition of the infamous APC “navigator;” Olusegun Obasanjo. Put the fear of Buhari into Senate President Bukola Saraki by arraigning him before the CCB tribunal on outdated charges paradoxically similar to the ones Tinubu was acquitted of several years ago. If Saraki knows what is good for him, he will quickly ensure that the president’s list sails through the Senate without any hiccups.
The jury is still out on whether Saraki and his Senate colleagues will succumb to this now famous “body language” of Mr. President.''

Its a pity the state and mind set of our leaders/''spiritual heads''. Charges brought against Saraki are outdated. Will you be residing in the west and make comments like this? People like this in our society are the ones who continue to encourage the opportune ones to keeps us in this Cesspool

1 Like

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by xandy84: 5:47am On Oct 14, 2015
I beg to disagree on your conclusion bro. Policy statement drives government of 21st century and Buhari having a clear understanding of each ministries does not have any positive effect without clear cut policy for such minstry to follow. Am a fan of APC and Buhari but he needs to understand that NOW is the time to start delivering his numerous election promises to Nigerians. He needs to start walking his talk cos Nigerians patience is beginning to grow thin..

chinchum:
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by whitehegel: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2015
loving this
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2015
agarawu23:
If I tell you say I read am, na BIG lie
you guys won't read it...all you want to read is how buharis body language generated one billion mega watts... angry..you guys should learn to criticise the government so that we can progress as a nation..that's is if we don't divide in the long run...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by eazysmiles: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2015
True. Femi you have spoken
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by galadima77(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
IN this political system, there is nothing that BUHARI can do without success unless he operates dirty, u cannot eat with the devil and wash your hands with JESUS, its impossible, he should tread carefully on his part, he should go close to real men of JESUS like TB JOSHUA, OYAKHILOME AND LAZARUS of christ chosen, well that will be hard 4 him to do but the truth is that he NEEDS JESUS in order to rule without playing dirty.

God Almighty made him who he is, not Jesus
Re: The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 14, 2015
galadima77:

God Almighty made him who he is, not Jesus
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje, Kano Delegation Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo) / 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.