Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Hungry Girls And Their Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala (4942 Views)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls / Why Do Hungry Girls Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by glorex(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigerian girls are always hungry, they can never be satisfied with what they have always demanding without having a knowledge of demand and supply. kai! Na wa oh! when u give them money with no strings attached they see u as mugu, the next thing is to suck u dry. when u borrow them money just forget about it because they wont pay their outstanding debt rather they compensate u with sex and as guy man, shame no go let u demand for your money back because u don pianka am!! chai! I am looking forward to meeting a Nigerian girl that is futuristic, self reliant, satisfied and can make do with the little she has.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
glorex:
Nigerian girls are always hungry, they can never be satisfied with what they have always demanding without having a knowledge of demand and supply. kai! Na wa oh! when u give them money with no strings attached they see u as mugu, the next thing is to suck u dry. when u borrow them money just forget about it because they wont pay their outstanding debt rather they compensate u with sex and as guy man, shame no go let u demand for your money back because u don pianka am!! chai! I am looking forward to meeting a Nigerian girl that is futuristic, self reliant, satisfied and can make do with the little she has.

why dont you instead NEVER give/borrow money to any of these women, since you know its the root of trouble?!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by glorex(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
that is what I intend doing
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by glorex(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

why dont you instead NEVER give/borrow money to any of these women, since you know its the root of trouble?!
that is what I intend doing bro because they don't worth it
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Op yes we have girls like that... Girls who Go about fvçking guys for money..But at the same time, we've got decent babes out there... Girls who'ld help u Build a future...It's something I tell people all the time.. I've never collected a dime from Guys I've dated...and I don't see myself doing that..Im not hungry, I may not be as comfortable as I would love to be but at the same time I'm okay with the little I have And would work towards having more..

16 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by falconey(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Op yes we have girls like that... Girls who Go about fvçking guys for money..But at the same time, we've got decent babes out there... Girls who'ld help u Build a future...It's something I tell people all the time.. I've never collected a dime from Guys I've dated...and I don't see myself doing that..Im not hungry, I may not be as comfortable as I would love to be but at the same time I'm okay with the little I have And would work towards having more..

Wife material full yard spotted!

8 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by bamisepeters(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
glorex:
See let me tell you one truth you have failed to realize, when you are materialistic oriented there is no way youbwill get a futuristic, self reliant, satisfied lady because you are not even ready to understand she is one already as all in your head will be money makes woman bow for anything. Money might make them bow truly but when you make it obvious you can never get that futuristic and what have you in her.

Note* my signature for latest post.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Lalas247(f): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
U need to separate the lazy n broke beeches from the working and ok Ladies grin
Once you start doing that your life will be stress free

Please we ain't all like that ..

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Not all please.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bla bla bla bla bla bla let us see your acct balance grin grin
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Lalas247(f): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Kikiki u dey find trouble .. he won't like this at all grin
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by falconey(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
bamisepeters:
See let me tell you one truth you have failed to realize, when you are materialistic oriented there is no way youbwill get a futuristic, self reliant, satisfied lady because you are not even ready to understand she is one already as all in your head will be money makes woman bow for anything. Money might make them bow truly but when you make it obvious you can never get that futuristic and what have you in her.

Note* my signature for latest post.

If you don't make it obvious How would you get her slightest attention in the first place? they're attracted to money, it's a proven theory. Trust me even the futuristic girl won't be for long.

Believe me the mindset is essential to sustain women in this modern world.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
There some truth in what you wrote bro
Some chicks are twisted like that, not all
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki u dey find trouble .. he won't like this at all grin
No be him talk say naija babes don suck him dry?make he show us bf and after of the acct balance. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by kuchikau1: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
I blame idiots wey get time to chase their menstruating body.

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Lalas247(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
No be him talk say naija babes don suck him dry?make he show us bf and after of the acct balance. cheesy
Lol

Oya op lets see what dey sucked dry .. grin
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by McBrooklyn(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
falconey:

If you don't make it obvious How would you get her slightest attention in the first place? they're attracted to money, it's a proven theory. Trust me even the futuristic girl won't be for long.

with that above statement, no wonder you only meet garbage women... if the only way you can get a woman's attention is with MONEY, rather than your fantastic character, then dont be mad when they take you for exactly that.....your money!
if a woman is NOT attracted to your great CHARACTER (without money) then she should be avoided. men who have no great Character to showcase are just useless, and no wonder they are being taken for a ride by these money hungry babes.

poor is the man who only has MONEY to showcase in order to attract women.

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by glorex(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
mhizesther:
you just said it all I like your mind set just keep it up and I pray I meet someone that has the same mind set as u
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
glorex:
you just said it all I like your mind set just keep it up and I pray I meet someone that has the same mind set as u

Thank u..
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by glorex(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

with that above statement, no wonder you only meet garbage women... if the only way you can get a woman's attention is with MONEY, rather than your fantastic character, then dont be mad when they take you for exactly that.....your money!
if a woman is NOT attracted to your great CHARACTER (without money) then she should be avoided. men who have no great Character to showcase are just useless, and no wonder they are being taken for a ride by these money hungry babes.

u just made sense.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by glorex(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
you are so funny
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by falconey(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I guess you couldn't comprehend, anyway Character comes second, Before you go all smooth talking and getting her to consider your proposition. At that point she is psychoanalysing your worth; appearance (moneywise). Perhaps you misunderstood Money attraction as buying her stuffs and showing expensive materials like cars. Women want to enjoy the riches of life and they'd need a slight display of it most times before things get complicated in the long run.

Attracted to great character without money , What time is this the 80s
You got to understand this generation and what works son. Stop trying too hard to subjectively make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
The question now is, who is a hungry girl?
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by bamisepeters(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
falconey:

You know we never knew before i said what i said? See what you start with with any woman is the reflection of her action or inaction towards you. You are of those type that believes if you don't show to a woman from the inception she will not fall for you, whenever you are like that she will always bnk on you, you have shown her who she is and it will be unfair of her to disappoint your thought of her.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by bamisepeters(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sabrina18:
The question now is, who is a hungry girl?
the Op has just been unlucky with ladies because he is always of the opinion that women cannot fall without money, and it is what he thinks he gets until he change his approach.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
falconey:

I guess you couldn't comprehend, anyway Character comes second, Before you go all smooth talking and getting her to consider your proposition. At that point she is psychoanalysing your worth; appearance (moneywise). Perhaps you misunderstood Money attraction as buying her stuffs and showing expensive materials like cars. Women want to enjoy the riches of life and they'd need a slight display of it most times before things get complicated in the long run.

Attracted to great character without money , What time is this the 80s
You got to understand this generation and what works son. Stop trying too hard to make subjectively make sense.

no wonder women are looking for wealth and riches when US (men) think the way you do. who cares what these desperate broke hungry women wants, the ones with the comfortable life plays the tunes (aka men). is it because of desperation for coochie that you will lower yourself and dance to these ungrateful women's tunes?!

there are countless of GOOD women out there, the minute you think that these other broken deceitful liability ones have any worth, is the moment you have lost the plot.

money/wealth you can always lose, character you WONT...so if you use your money/wealth to attract women, then guess what will happen when A) you lose the wealth/riches or B) when a man with more money/riches comes along?!

your CHARACTER as a man, is what will keep a woman by your side...whether you wear the latest gizmos/swag or not.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by glorex(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
bamisepeters:
the Op has just been unlucky with ladies because he is always of the opinion that women cannot fall without money, and it is what he thinks he gets until he change his approach.
of course women can fall without money there is doubt about it but my point is when you offer majority of them a kind gesture by giving them a token of 3k or more as the case may be because they are in need at that particular time what comes next is to take advantage of your personality or your kind gesture simply because of their insatiable desires and from there they advance to borrowing from u without the intention of paying back because they have a programmed mind of offering sex to settle the debt. I know most ladies are guilty of this
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by falconey(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
bamisepeters:
You know we never knew before i said what i said? See what you start with with any woman is the reflection of her action or inaction towards you. You are of those type that believes if you don't show to a woman from the inception she will not fall for you, whenever you are like that she will always bnk on you, you have shown her who she is and it will be unfair of her to disappoint your thought of her.

There is one thing the modern women want, that's financial security and again they are attracted to it unless in a rare case where the girl likes you, even with that you've got to promise her her desires would be met along the way.

If this hypothesis of yours should be applied and believed, rich men will never get loved and will be dump as soon as the table turns. Are you saying they aren't suppose to showcase their worth notwithstanding money is so powerful it has some way of exposing itself and if along the way she found out you are worth more than you claimed she might see you as stingy and devious.

I understand we both are airing from lot of experiences, also speculating the possible outcome of the female behaviour in two different scenarios but I assure you mine is what works these days. We aren't in the 70s where without owning an apartment you could propose to a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by bamisepeters(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Check your post, check my response.

You generalised, saying all Nigerian girls, i am saying not all, yes there are some interested in the pocket, but many others will stay with you till you are made.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by bamisepeters(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
glorex:
of course women can fall without money there is doubt about it but my point is when you offer majority of them a kind gesture by giving them a token of 3k or more as the case may be because they are in need at that particular time what comes next is to take advantage of your personality or your kind gesture simply because of their insatiable desires and from there they advance to borrowing from u without the intention of paying back because they have a programmed mind of offering sex to settle the debt. I know most ladies are guilty of this
You should even be happy sex is an option. And you might even be wrong to have concluded they want sex as settlement as most thinks it is a proof that you are a man, men pity women a lot and this is why we fall easily to them than man of our gender. Your conclusions are something else. See that a woman behave in a particular way doesnt mean all others are like that. And that they even behave ike that to you doesn't mean they will behave that same way to another person.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

no wonder women are looking for wealth and riches when US (men) think the way you do. who cares what these desperate broke hungry women wants, the ones with the comfortable life plays the tunes (aka men). is it because of desperation for coochie that you will lower yourself and dance to these ungrateful women's tunes?!

there are countless of GOOD women out there, the minute you think that these other broken deceitful liability ones have any worth, is the moment you have lost the plot.

money/wealth you can always lose, character you WONT...so if you use your money/wealth to attract women, then guess what will happen when A) you lose the wealth/rich or B) when a man with more money/riches comes along?!

your CHARACTER as a man, is what will keep a woman by your side...whether you wear the latest gizmos/swag or not.

Right, YOU made lot of sense dwelling on how powerful a man's character is which am already in knowledge of, still money beats it in today's practices.

Ever wonder why a woman can live so long with a man with bad character as long as he's rich? That's because money supercedes character which is my basis of this argument as I already said CHARACTER COMES SECOND. This is what is happening now, maybe during our mothers' time a man's character keep the woman, Today our sisters have been disoriented into believing money should, not character.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yeah / . / Are These Names Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.