Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72428 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by 4stylz: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
abbey621:

Why not? With the right training and legal documents anyone can own a gun, even in 9ja!

Not everyone except you want people to use same weapon for robberies and kidnapping; in nigeria there is no way you can get a criminal once he leaves the scene unlike America
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed
relax.... Be careful wad u wish for.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Lopeademol(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dandeson1:
he should stop ARMED ROBBERS from raping his wife so that they will kill him let's be reasonable first, she bn raped and she bn a widow which one is better, and easier to overcome

Chai...

if Na just me……… I will even ask dem to do anal style on her self.

Chai...dia ris God o
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Seculent: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Shut up! Ugly girl.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by fart: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

Finally a sensible Nigerian. The Man need seriously Counseling not a Pastor. A professional. I was Robbed at Rutgers university Parking lot with my X gf once. No one was raped, but our relationship didnt make the Experience. She felt I should have done more, I felt her flashyness attracted them.

Rutgers is a top school. Where you there for grad school? How did you finance yourself? What score did you get on the GMAT?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by mastasam(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
may b he is waiting to take her for HIV test after 6 months window period BT even at DAT he should have open up
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by abbey621(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
4stylz:

Not everyone except you want people to use same weapon for robberies and kidnapping; in nigeria there is no way you can get a criminal once he leaves the scene unlike America

Of course not everyone can get a gun, only those able to pass the legal barriers. I'm in full support of legal gun ownership but only if due process is followed. Every gun needs to be registered and tracked, we are not there yet in Nigeria but some people do own guns legally.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Bibi972(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Prayers is the only solution to this problem.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
that man is not wicked.

that man is terribly traumatised.

they should watch him well, he may commit sucide soon.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by esiri4jesu(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

If he had fought back to protect the wife, the woman would have become a wedow.
Not being able to protect the wife are one of the things that has made him withdrawn.
They need counselling and may God give them understanding and strenght to overcome this mental torment.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by tivta(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Another case of women are always right. Jesus what is the world turning to? Do the people saying all sort of things no that a man has to be mentally prepared for sex? It's just been 6 months for God sake, if it was the man that was in this position, women (so called women) will say the man should be considerate.
I survived a bus accident last year but it was towards this year ending I overcame the shock. Its obvious those shouting on the man have not witnessed a life and death issue not to talk about being disgraced as a man. The husband needs counselling and TImE, this is just beyond sex.
I guess kids of this generation have no heart to understand the man's pain.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by vislabraye(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Protect his wife? With what ?
It's very painful. I am sure the man would find it difficult to 4give himself. But he should move on.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by dexcira(f): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
D man needs a psychologist undecided. Am not sure he loves DAT woman sha
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
I don't see the problem.

Clearly the man has detached sexually from the wife. If wifey can't hang, if schwang is that critical then file for divorce and marry someone else that'll ride her like a farm animal.

Life's too short.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by homiben(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Whats this that u r saying... A man can't overcome the guilt of having failed his family and call u that ego... Do you know all that's up in his head? D lady is not the only one suffering here... I bet the man sees himself as a failure, what right has he over a wife he couldnt protect eh! Abeg never choose sides in issues as dis... In most cases,The man needs to forgive himself first, before he would b couragious enough to even look at his wife...

Best advice is dat they, the couple seek proffessional attention, something we lack here in naija... #pointingfingers
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Christafarian(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
redcliff:

you are speaking too much english. what does cat and bell have to do now biko
the thing tire me self
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by tivta(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
That omotayo123 sounds like the type of girl that expects her husband to die for her only for her to mourn for a year and then remarry. My dear stop following sex freaks and look for a real man, no real man will have sex with his wife after such situation until after sometime. Men need mental balance to have sex, we are not like women who can sleep with 10 men a day by just laying on the bed...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Cadamlk: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

You have received enough lecture for a day,let me save mine for another person that can't guide his/her write ups like you
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abbey2sam:

all i can say is that the man is a useless man with no human feelings
u dp says it all...wasted drunk
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Malakh: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
none of my business tho i'm instructed to let the dead bury their dead but let them go their separate ways, most of married people are married to the flesh, their marriage means nothing, there's no bond between most married people, like I said again, not really my business, before you say anything you have no understanding of about me, just know marriages has to be ordained and sealed in heaven, if its not, yall just f#$king
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by mastermind1759(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dats miserable he shld b considerate.wot if he ws asked to sex a female robber in her wifes presence hw dos he tink d wife wud feel .wot I tink she shld let dos he respect knw abt it so she cud knw her stand she dosnt deserv such punishmnt
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by samifiakp: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please let her report the case to her pastor and seriously pray about it.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

But bae I think u should join the NPF cos u are a bit waistless with huge reserve of stomach fat
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by LastProphet: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Not ego, is an inexperienced man who has seen little of this world before marrying, its his type that shout virgin! virgin! virgin! What he dosent know is that he aint seen shit yet, even his daughter can still be raped in this world, is it not someone that was raped and even slaughtered a few days back at ibadan? See tell your sister to also grow up, she should stop calling people to talk to him and all that thrash, and dont waste your time talking to any pastors because most pastors have lived very secured predictive lives but they will try to give you advise authoritatively. Tell her to give him a while (she should travel to stay with a relative for some months or at least leave that house for now, she should not return until he asks for her and before she does she should ask them to pack out of that house to another place). Now if the baga dosent ask her to come back after 3 months she should divorce him and move on with her life - this is where it is good if a woman had focused on her career and has one otherwise she cant even think of this option.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Blexin68: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its well! She shld just go down on her knees she shld pray to God for divine restoration!
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by galadima77(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Valeree:

What if you were not ready to die at the time...

You can never be ready to die!
Whats matters is what you dying for
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
angry angry angry

must U generalize it?
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by hedonistic: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
If I were in the man's shoes (God forbid!), I'm not sure I can get my dick to stand again to make love to the woman, or maybe it will take a long time to overcome. The psychological damage is just too much for sensitive guys like me. It's not a matter of being inconsiderate or wicked. My brain would send all sorts of neutralising negative signals to my dick whenever I attempt to make love to her. It's really unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by wristbangle: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Do you think its easy for the man to handle such complex situation.

Don't you get the mental imbalance he is experiencing and the emotional trauma he is going through?

Accusing the man wrongly in this situation is an inhumane act to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by jydmak(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
U guys are too harsh on omotayor123
that's her own opinion. u knw ppl view things from different perspectives.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Omotayor123(f): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
jydmak:
U guys are too harsh on omotayor123

that's her own opinion. u knw ppl view things from different perspectives.
They are not harsh at all. I love the critics.

And most importantly, I hate to see women suffer.. I can't bare it.
Tnx anyway cheesy
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Omotayor123(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:
angry angry angry

must U generalize it?
No vex Abeg cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.