Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72424 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by basty: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Nonsense, where is your Government?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by wiznuel(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
he needs a psychologist that will help him overcome the traumatic event and prayers
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Zico4real(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by raayah(f): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
lawrenzoo:
You must be an illiterate to say this, we are talking about 3 guys here, what do you expect him to do? fight 3 guys at gun point? what attempt do you expect from the helpless man? What if he makes an attempt, then get shot to death, will that stop them from raping her? think before you talk please.

Her response shocked me as well. I think the man did the right thing.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by iykemoney90(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
I feel sorry for her, I think her husband will get over it. Is just a matter of time
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by neocortex: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aminat508:
grin

Common close it lipsrsealed
why open teeth in this kind of thread. undecided
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by chibyke0: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
The husband is a very wicked man, you stood and watch three men rape your wife and now you can't touch her again instead you decide to cheat on her. I just feel for the poor lady.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by MrMbaM: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

My father will be killed by a stray bullet
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by IndianaJay: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aaaawww......Poor woman,

I can't really call the man heartless as I don't know what it feels like to witness your wife being raped,

still............that's a very inconsiderate move by the man,

His wife and mother of his children can't even count on his support, love and care her through the harrowing experience.

Sigh.

This is why you should marry your friend, he will care for you regardless....
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by therevelation2: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
My father will be killed by a stray bullet
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ronald4lif(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once

Be realistic. What do you expect him to do if the incident happened at gun point? Resist and attack them and risk being killed abi. Then the wife would move on after mourning for a few weeks and start fvcking someone else.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by MrMbaM: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:
My cursed mother will die a miserable death.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by therevelation2: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
My cursed mother will die a miserable death.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by mubarak001(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
What is the threshold limit a woman could tolerate biko....i like know.

osesology:
Ah, it's not fair na. In the first place, it's not her fault that she got raped by armed robbers. Secondly I do not see any reason why the man will stop making love to her because the more he avoids her, the more he reminds her of the painful experience. He should be careful because there is a limit to a woman's patience and forbearance. He might find himself regretting his actions later.

But I'll still advice the woman to take it to God in prayer.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Generalk007: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
not easy i pray u dnt experience it.pple were jst sayin rubish why d man watch d rubbers raping his wife?if he die wont d wife marry anoda person or wot could d man do infront of gun?is only God dt can settle dt issue notin somebody wil say because we were all human we wil surely remember
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by bennie1980(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
It is difficult for both parties to bear the trauma but I expect the man to show more maturity and support his wife to get over the incident. I advise the woman to keep praying because divorce or separation is not an option to me• God will restore their home.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by IYANGBALI: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
the horseband no wan chop ajeku grin grin grin
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by liquidmetall: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

will you just shut up

what do u expect the man to do,? act James bond or oliver queen on top the armed robbers that r armed to the teeth

they made him watch, by force, and if he disagrees they will put a bullet in his motherfucking head

put your self in that man's position and imagine what he is going through, do u think it's easy,

both of them r in a serious mess, they both need time to heal,

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by mubarak001(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Let her go MFM for prayers...after 7days, na once the husband go look her side.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ojosegun2011(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
The husband is an ingrate who doesn't know how to appreciate God's mercy and grace. Those robbers may have resulted into killing him or the entire family if they didn't satisfy themselves sexually. Tell your sister to keep praying to God for his grace. Because once God smiles on her the husband would come back to beg. Who knows, the man may have been tired of the marriage already, he might have set his wife up just to discard her like a pack of cards. Some men can't be trusted with their evil machinations and manipulative tendencies nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by abbey621(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
I can't really blame the man, no man would witness such horror and be in his right mind! Now unless they are both willing to go for counseling both spiritual and mental, they won't survive. Time is the greatest factor in this situation, time will either heal the wound or make it worse but either way it will have a strong influence. Now to my final point, a lot of robberies in Nigeria can completely be avoided if we all learn to be security conscious! We see people building houses of 50million or more and they are not able to invest in security. I'm not talking about gateman but a combination of technology and an escape route. Invest in guns, teach your wife and children how to shoot, little things like these can save lives!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by johnpaulsly: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
My advice is, let your friend do the following: 1. Pray and ask God to reunite her family again, midnite prayer for nine days, 2. Sow a seed and meet with the man of God that wedded them to bless them. God bless you. or you reach me on johnpaulsly@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ify84(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
The man should be convinced to go see a psychologist...

If that didn't work, he should be bundle to t.b joshua church
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Would it. be preferable that the man resisted the robbers, got shot at and died?
Does it suppress his ego?

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by 48noble(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:

Hmm.. I hope this will work... On top a man that see her as dirt.

Trust me...
There's this proud arrogant guy I know of that had similar experience .
The lover boy's girl was molested bc of him (cult actvty) in sch days, he broke up with her afterwards ......but she grew more beautiful by each passing day as she pretends to ignore him focusing on her career and loving herself... today this as.shol is begging her tru all wise men to make her accept his marriage proposal...
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by dalene1305(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
something of this nature happened to a close friend, her's was that they just got married, about 3 months, the husband is a Pastor and armed robbers come, collected money and requested they kill the man or sleep with the woman. the man did not say anything, but the woman accepted that they sleep with her instead of killing her hubands, 4 of them raped her while the man whatched. but after the show the man has refused to touch the woman till date for over 10 years, family, church, and even friends have intervained. he said he cannot send the woman away but he will never touch her again. He is not a Pastor anymore, drinks from one bar to another. Has his cloths inside his car boot, he stays away from home sometimes for weeks.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by PastorandMentor(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello, when you are opportune to advice someone or people, please don't blame anyone. It sounds so simple to you, but this is a serious issue you should help out or stay out. I guess you've not seen a couple with such story physically?The issue of sex/rape is an issue no one can bear except by the grace of God. In my walk with God as a pastor and relationship counsellor, I have had several couples with such cases;and if you blame any of them, you are not helping matter.
Omotayor123:

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by lilmax(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
liquidmetall:

will you just shut up

what do u expect the man to do,? act James bond or oliver queen on top the armed robbers that r armed to the teeth

they made him watch, by force, and if he disagrees they will put a bullet in his motherfucking head

put your self in that man's position and imagine what he is going through, do u think it's easy,

both of them r in a serious mess, they both need time to heal,
that comment is so annoying,it seems she's just having fun here undecided
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by mii72: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
All these noodles suggestion self...The op is requesting for advise and not curse or prayer but solution pls
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by liqwidice: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
tolexy007:

angry angry angry same here.................... angry
lol
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by starwar(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
redcliff:

you are speaking too much english. what does cat and bell have to do now biko
Ooopss....after long story
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by 4stylz: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

So he should protect her by killing himself? Common, the man might have his reasons, do you think it's easy to watch another man bleeps your wife; He needs time to clear his head

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.