Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes (51304 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Arrives Okene Amid Cheers From Massive Crowd. Photos / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by montezz(f): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
You sound like a torn talking drum. All this inane twaddle just to describe what propaganda is as though anyone asked you to.

Get a job, get a bf, and get a life- or better still, devote your life to developing your "diary"- perhaps, with a little luck, you could wind up producing a best seller autobiography from it.

Lastly, you need to shed some calories asap- the unfolding political events give you sufficient reason to grieve, and we know the implication of that on one's bp, especially someone who's obese. Nevertheless, if you consider shedding weight such a tall order, simply avoid politics.

#HonestAdvice.

NB. Another inane rant form you is pretty much expected.
Oooops! Take it easy na.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
Nigger shut tha hell up! I started my what? Dude learn not to speak from your anus, it stinks!

It will be no use to ask you to show me where I started taking jabs at 'her' in this thread because you no get sense! Well truth be told I didn't expect you to have any sense at all because one moniker clearly shows you're a dinosaur and dinosaurs apart from Raptors, have peanuts for brains!. tongue
[/s]
Shut ur stinky mouth, mumu! Is this the first time you'd quote and look for her trouble...you and your fellow wan.k.ing, brainless zombies? You attack her all the time because she's far smarter than the smartest idiot from your group and also because she's not on your side. Joseph the poor carpenter. Agama lizard like you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by modath(f): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
abdulaa:

you funny die

Allow me ooo tongue

People too drag me on top PMB matter, Agaba123 can tell you small tory for online ooo, real life i hide small cos of the mockery, now i get joy.

Even if i don't care for 90% of the members, i still am sympathetic to APC cos na Bubu party, so it's all good..
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
shidof:
Wetin be ur own, na u be her PA nii or her interpreter. I wn't abuse ur mother cos u Jst displayed how ua interacting with ur parents. U beta go get a life. Deluded soul.
[/s]
May Ogun, Sango and Amadioha combine strengths and strike you dead! Why are you pained that I abused ur mom when u don't show respect to women? Delusional hypocrite!
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by helovesme(f): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you don born? shocked shocked shocked

I don born ooooooooo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Shut ur stinky mouth, mumu! Is this the first time you'd quote and look for her trouble...you and your fellow wan.k.ing, brainless zombies? You attack her all the time because she's far smarter than the smartest idiot from your group and also because she's not on your side. Joseph the poor carpenter. Agama lizard like you grin grin grin
Oh so you're now her mouth piece, her night in shining armor! Wow! Mizmycoli used sentiment to win herself her personal dinosaur.

This is impressive! It takes one with massive behind and a massive bulk to personally tame an Allosaurus! Kudos miz, you've earned yourself a medal!. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by shidof(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
May Ogun, Sango and Amadioha combine strengths and strike you dead! Why are you pained that I abused ur mom when u don't show respect to women? Delusional hypocrite!
did u Jst say a woman or wat , ua totally high. I dn't know ol dose ur great-grandparents u mentioned above and besides d Godin me is greater dan ol of dem combined. So, dey can only discipline nd strike dere followers and families lyk u. Gudday .
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
helovesme:

show me your tummy or i adonbeleive
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by malikisah: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Upnepaa:
lai Mohammad the slayer of PDP,

Even akpabio d saddist could'not help but laugh cheesy

His section is purely a comic relief to the senate
He said PDP needs more 4 years to be an effective opposition shocked (see punchline o)
I have no doubt dat he will be the greatest minister of information Nigeria has ever had

Sai lai Muhammad cool
i can't help remembering marylyn Ogah on this occassion!. i can remember all she said on channel tv following Lai's encounter with SSS. To God be the glory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh so you're now her mouth piece, her night in shining armor! Wow! Mizmycoli used sentiment to win herself her personal dinosaur.

This is impressive! It takes one with massive behind and a massive bulk to personally tame an Allosaurus! Kudos miz, you've earned yourself a medal!. LOL.

You mentioned her on a thread. And when she responded politely, you and your fellow zombies spewed very unnecessary and immature, personal attacks on her like you lives are hinging on it.

Bro, you guys are finally going crazy with this online politics ish; the thieves are looting your future......

If anyone comes to her defense in the midst of your ravenous words, that person be thanked.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by malikisah: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
5starmilitant:
And the lies continue................. Nigerians will surely be misled. Nawa for this okpeke govt
na pepper eye dey worry you
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by ogasnow: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
You sound like a torn talking drum. All this inane twaddle just to describe what propaganda is as though anyone asked you to.

Get a job, get a bf, and get a life- or better still, devote your life to developing your "diary"- perhaps, with a little luck, you could wind up producing a best seller autobiography from it.

Lastly, you need to shed some calories asap- the unfolding political events give you sufficient reason to grieve, and we know the implication of that on one's bp, especially someone who's obese. Nevertheless, if you consider shedding weight such a tall order, simply avoid politics.

#HonestAdvice.

NB. Another inane rant form you is pretty much expected.

Lol. The submission was as ridiculous as they come though...propaganda this, propaganda that. That one's hurt is real.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
joseph1832:

It's knight, olodo. And I'm not acting as her mouthpiece. She's far more intelligent than the most intelligent goat in your group, and can always defend herself anytime. I just don't feel it's right for shameless wan,kers like you to attack her unjustly. If you must debate, then debate, without swearing and cursing. The shameless, over-bleached old woman in your midst called Beremx is not even worth her sandals, yet you ignorant pack of sickly obtuse perverts still have the guts to insult a girl you ought to worship.
Not when I'm online cool No, no, no, no!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by thundafire: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
i jst weep 4 naija so bcus he has been in dy opposition 4 ten yrs he cnt reject dy post of being a minister nd become either a board chairman or ambasador chai after dy will shout dy youth re dy future nd dy foolish youth shouting dier praises on NL dy drink garri without sugar NAIJA hasn't cin any change cs if dy youth's dnt stand 4get it oooooo it willstill b dem nd dier families we need REVOLUTION dat swept MUBARAK out of EGYPT
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:

It's knight, olodo. And I'm not acting as her mouthpiece. She's far more intelligent than the most intelligent goat in your group, and can always defend herself anytime. I just don't feel it's right for shameless wan,kers like you to attack her unjustly. If you must debate, then debate, without swearing and cursing. The shameless, over-bleached old woman in your midst called Beremx is not even worth her sandals, yet you ignorant pack of sickly obtuse perverts still have the guts to insult a girl you ought to worship.

Very nice. Veerrryyy nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
dearpreye:

You mentioned her on a thread. And when she responded politely, you and your fellow zombies spewed very unnecessary and immature, personal attacks on her like you lives are hinging on it.

Bro, you guys are finally going crazy with this online politics ish; the thieves are looting your future......

If anyone comes to her defense in the midst of your ravenous words, that person be thanked.
Hush little man, you're showing you've admitted defeat!

I never remember asking you to barge in and throw in unnecessary opinions. So please, back off will you.

Thanks!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
shidof:
did u Jst say a woman or wat , ua totally high. I dn't know ol dose ur great-grandparents u mentioned above and besides d Godin me is greater dan ol of dem combined. So, dey can only discipline nd strike dere followers and families lyk u. Gudday .
[/s]
May tsetse fly bite pff your left ball! Are you really chatting or texting, coz I can't read those abbreviated hogwash you wrote up there. Or is that a way to manage your 20mb daily subscription? Come on, gbafuo! Ode! undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by modath(f): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
show me your tummy or i adonbeleive

Leave helovesme alone, ya hear... grin

helovesme:

Carry pikin come make e babysit, e go fall out lust kia kia.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Hush little man, you're showing you've admitted defeat!

I never remember asking you to barge in and throw in unnecessary opinions. So please, back off will you.

Thanks!.

And next time do not mention me when you and your fellow zombies are having a field day of worship.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
APC zombies feeling themselves grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by IYANGBALI: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
modath:

Leave helovesme alone, ya hear... grin

Carry pikin come make e babysit, e go fall out lust kia kia.. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
modath:

"4yrs is too short for the PDP to be in opposition, they will have to stay there for a looonnnnngg time". cheesy

In the lion's den & still throwing punchlines.. cheesy

Olayiwola Mohammed,

Ijaya PDP

Baba Adetoun

Ekun Oko Metuh

Slayer of the wailers...

See this Islamic yoruba
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by genearts(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
The hypocrisy of that floozy is astonishing. Same person that brought us a story of a "shadowy group" from "theTrent" is talking about how she abhors "propaganda".

These guys really need to have a couple of dates with a psychiatrist or a neurosurgeon.

Very annoying people
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by softwhispers: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
iyatrustee:
The best opposition spokeman i have come across cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

A wailer!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
dearpreye:

And next time do not mention me when you and your fellow zombies are having a field day of worship.
I don't remember taking orders from you little man, so buzz off!. tongue

Allosaurus:

Wonders shall never end! A dinosaur that understands English Language! But frankly the ability to speak doesn't make one intelligent and for a dinosaur, you couldn't have known that saying Mizmycoli is more intelligent than any body is a matter of opinion, and like I've always said, "opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one".

So carnivore, feel free to vent yours anytime you readily feel like! It will be no use to even bother to ask her how you measure an individual's intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

A wailer!! grin
Hit your head seven times on the floor and die, idiot!
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
I don't remember taking orders from you little man, so buzz off!. tongue

Wonders shall never end! A dinosaur that understands English Language! But frankly the ability to speak doesn't make one intelligent and for a dinosaur, you couldn't have known that saying Mizmycoli is more intelligent than any body is a matter of opinion, and like I've always said, "opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one".

So carnivore, feel free to vent yours anytime you readily feel like! It will be no use to even bother to ask her how you measure an individual's intelligence.
[/s]
Whatever, mehn, just fuckoff! If you want my attention, attack her again
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Beremx(f): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:

dude,this is the fourth time you are mentioning my moniker and throwing insults at me.
I will warn you to stop spamming my mentions and trying to cause a rift between I and Mizmycoli. We are good friends on NL and off NL. Both of us are not in any competition on who's more intelligent on Nairaland or who gets the most admirers.

Lastly,stop spamming my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Whatever, mehn, just fuckoff! If you want my attention, attack her again
Nigger! F*#k you! F*#k Mizmycoli and f*#k anybody who doesn't want the progress of this country just because their brother, sister or relative or tribesman isn't sitting in Aso Rock!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
dude,this is the fourth time you are mentioning my moniker and throwing insults at me.
I will warn you to stop spamming my mentions and trying to cause a rift between I and Mizmycoli. We are good friends on NL and off NL. Both of us are not in any competition on who's more intelligent on Nairaland or who gets the most admirers.

Lastly,stop spamming my mentions.

[/s]
Shut up, MILF! I feel I have the right to insult u whenever I like since the day you called GEJ's wife a barren woman. Shameless, cotton-selling old mama like you. You're probably older than PGEJ, yet you have the impetus to insult her. Report me and I'll still come back to torment you. I'd rather warn you to ignore
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
Nigger! F*#k you! F*#k Mizmycoli and f*#k anybody who doesn't want the progress of this country just because their brother, sister or relative or tribesman isn't sitting in Aso Rock!.
[/s]
See the idiot chanting progress when all he does is come online and troll. When GEJ was president, you and your useless friend rained insults on him on daily basis. Why are you finding it difficult now to counter opposition? Yell all you can but the opposition must continue. We shall keep wailing for a better Nigeria.
Lastly, fu-kk you too!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / Meet Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose's Five Sons (photos) / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.