Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes (51256 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Arrives Okene Amid Cheers From Massive Crowd. Photos / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by shidof(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lai Moh'd is a known manipulator and distorter of facts.
A master Propagandist extraordinaire.

1. He told a lie when he said that the GEJ led government at the time was giving the transition committee a hard time.
Ahmed Joda came out to debunk such claims.

2. When it was being argued that Alhaji Daura of the DSS is a card carrying member of the APC, he was on Raypower to deny such claim. We all know the truth now.

3. In June 2014, He alleged that a plane carrying kano state governor Rabiu Kwankwaso to attend an APC rally in ekiti was denied landing permission in akure, only for kwankwaso’s director of press affairs, Baba Dantiye to announce that his boss was at another event in kano and had no plans to travel to Ekiti State.

4. During the outbreak and containment of the EVD, in an attempt to “reclaim” for the APC in Lagos, what he perceives as a stolen credit over the successful containment of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in Nigeria, he impugns the then President for supposedly assuming credit for the containment of the EVD in the country, the same Lai Mohammed goes on to say, “We will also like to give credit to the Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu.”

The question here is: did Lai Mohammed forget that Prof. Chukwu was a cabinet-level appointee who serves at the pleasure of the then President?

Pshot...these are just a few.
I'm relatively new in the politicosphere....but this should suffice.
Why should a man like him be taken serious in a government that claims integrity and sincerity as its watchword?
y u dey cry on top small mata, give evidence u not fit give. Ur life must rily be pathetic and miserable. 8 yrs is 2 far now

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
na so amaechi own too go be insha allah. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
joseph1832:
The same Lai Mohammed that TonyeBarcanista, Mizmycoli, Dearpreye, Anonimi, ECOTERRORS, Whynotthetruth and others accuse of spreading lies and propaganda told to take a bow unanimously by the senators? Wow! This is truly illuminating.

To what end was my moniker mentioned? What did you intend to achieve? The joke is on us all who have been deceived by the same thieves now masquerading as change agents.

There are a lot of latent issues brewing beneath the surface amongst these thieves that you and I can never see, read or understand. Lai Mohammed has been screened to become a minister! What do you want me to do about it? Bro, this whole politics end here on NL; I don't take it beyond here.

These fools are but one and the same. Our interest isn't amongst their own interests, NA members and ministers alike.

In the end, I have to apologise to all with whom I've had some online altercations because of these rogues. I apologise to you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by sodiq42(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/13/lai-mohammed-takes-a-bow-after-10-minutes-of-screening/
This our senator self like say dem dey do family meeting,8th senate aint ready for us.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

bold uppercase? not a wise choice if you really want to convince people you're being logical and serious.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
helovesme:

Modathhhhhh kiss

I had to suspend my new 'occupation' and commot my 32JJ bosom from my pikin mouth to 'like' this your comment and hail you. grin

I'm a massive fan of Lai Mohammed. His press releases are a delight to read. His punchlines are always on point. He's a calm, eloquent and intelligent man who's capable of selling snow to the Eskimos. grin

He will be greatly missed as APC's spokesman but I'm glad he's been rewarded for his loyalty to the 'struggle for change' and to his party. Lai has been very vocal and consistent since the days of AD (alliance for democracy).
aunty pls help me to blow off what is in my eyes kiss
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
eaglechild:
And this is what we waited months for.

What a waste.
what did you waste?
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by MizMyColi(f): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
bold uppercase? not a wise choice if you really want to convince people you're being logical and serious.

I did that on purpose.
Leave the container and take what's inside it.
Thanks.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
dearpreye:

To what end was my moniker mentioned? What did you intend to achieve? The joke is on us all who have been deceived by the same thieves now masquerading as change agents.

There are a lot of latent issues brewing beneath the surface amongst these thieves that you and I can never see, read or understand. Lai Mohammed has been screened to become a minister! What do you want me to do about it? Bro, this while politics end here on NL; I don't take it beyond here.

These fools are but one and the same. Our interest isn't amongst their own interests, NA members and ministers alike.

In the end, I have to apologise to all with whom I've had some online altercations because rogues. I apologise to you all.

I believe all you wrote up there include GEJ and his TAN agents? Because if not, then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by helovesme(f): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
aunty pls help me to blow off what is in my eyes kiss

grin grin I dey come. Make I pikin chop finish.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by omenka(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
genearts:

Madam go sidan one side joor

What is more propaganda than that una SHADOW lubbish
The hypocrisy of that floozy is astonishing. Same person that brought us a story of a "shadowy group" from "theTrent" is talking about how she abhors "propaganda".

These guys really need to have a couple of dates with a psychiatrist or a neurosurgeon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by helovesme(f): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
You sound like a torn talking drum. All this inane twaddle just to describe what propaganda is as though anyone asked you to.

Get a job, get a bf, and get a life- or better still, devote your life to developing your "diary"- perhaps, with a little luck, you could wind up producing a best seller autobiography from it.

Lastly, you need to shed some calories asap- the unfolding political events give you sufficient reason to grieve, and we know the implication of that on one's bp, especially someone who's obese. Nevertheless, if you consider shedding weight such a tall order, simply avoid politics.

#HonestAdvice.

NB. Another inane rant form you is pretty much expected.

Lmaoooooooooo grin

Chai. Bros, you are mean oh grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
You sound like a torn talking drum. All this inane twaddle just to describe what propaganda is as though anyone asked you to.

Get a job, get a bf, and get a life- or better still, devote your life to developing your "diary"- perhaps, with a little luck, you could wind up producing a best seller autobiography from it.

Lastly, you need to shed some calories asap- the unfolding political events give you sufficient reason to grieve, and we know the implication of that on one's bp, especially someone who's obese. Nevertheless, if you consider shedding weight such a tall order, simply avoid politics.

#HonestAdvice.

Peeshuuuun! Ah I have died oh. Omenka have shot mizmycoli oh! LOL.

Honestly, the more she scribble the more she show just how bitter she is that Lai Mohammed got a good approval from the senate.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by modath(f): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
helovesme:

I didn't get your mention oh.

This new 'job' sweet no be small grin just that my 'oga' no dey give me any break grin. Besides na 'slicing thingz' them do me oh. Chai. You no tell me say na so the recovery painful reach grin embarassed

I will report in our 'office' soon to drop my long over due BS before I get query and fine from senior beedam and co grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe all you wrote up there include GEJ and his TAN agents? Because if not, then...

Give it any private or personal interpretation. It's YOUR call.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:

#HonestAdvice.

And are all these personal verbal attacks a part of the online politics? As a man is, so does say.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by nobeku: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
5starmilitant:

Tell that to ur papa
yeah..SHUT UP PAPA!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Give it any private or personal interpretation. It's YOUR call.
Hahahahahaha

dearpreye:

And are all these personal verbal attacks a part of the online politics? As a man is, so does say.
Remembering that song by Madonna, "papa don't preach".
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Ninilowo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sincerely speaking (abi na writing) the BABA is good to go!
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
najoke:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin
That's how God will cancel your useless life
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Hahahahahaha

Laughter males the mind merrier. At the end, the jest is on us all.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
You're a low graded fool. When the person you so rush to support was canceling my posts I didn't see you label her a coward or say she can't stand the heat.

So I wonder what your problem is mr dinosaur? Better be careful of I'll render you extinct.
[/s]
Render yourself extinct! You started by taking jabs at her. She didn't reply, yet u persisted and started cancelling her comments. Coward!
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by modath(f): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
helovesme:

I didn't get your mention oh.

This new 'job' sweet no be small grin just that my 'oga' no dey give me any break grin. Besides na 'slicing thingz' them do me oh. Chai. You no tell me say na so the recovery painful reach grin embarassed

I will report in our 'office' soon to drop my long over due BS before I get query and fine from senior beedam and co grin

I did ask after you & some other mamas close to my heart, maybe that "thing" that chops posts swallom am.

As for that slicing thing, it's better imagined than experienced but when one looks at one's "job", e dey sweet person, so the sacrifice is worth it...

When you drop BS , cc me ooo, i only show every other day, new people don boku so im confused about the gist & can't be bothered to read back. smiley

Modified;

Saw your comment on Omenka 's post, come & share your thoughts & opinion too anytime you feel like.... wink

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by moufan: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
I simply admire that man,he is really a nightmare for the pdp

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by MsZeezah: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

I can't resist quoting you. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
shidof:
y u dey cry on top small mata, give evidence u not fit give. Ur life must rily be pathetic and miserable. 8 yrs is 2 far now
[/s]
Your crippled mother's life is miserable!
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by abdulaa: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
modath:

"4yrs is too short for the PDP to be in opposition, they will have to stay there for a looonnnnngg time". cheesy

In the lion's den & still throwing punchlines.. cheesy

Olayiwola Mohammed,

Ijaya PDP

Baba Adetoun

Ekun Oko Metuh

Slayer of the wailers...

you funny die

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Render yourself extinct! You started by taking jabs at her. She didn't reply, yet u persisted and started cancelling her comments. Coward!
Nigger shut tha hell up! I started my what? Dude learn not to speak from your anus, it stinks!

It will be no use to ask you to show me where I started taking jabs at 'her' in this thread because you no get sense! Well truth be told I didn't expect you to have any sense at all because one moniker clearly shows you're a dinosaur and dinosaurs apart from Raptors, have peanuts for brains!. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
helovesme:

grin grin I dey come. Make I pikin chop finish.
you don born? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Allosaurus: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
[[s]quote author=omenka post=38950615]You sound like a torn talking drum. All this inane twaddle just to describe what propaganda is as though anyone asked you to.

#HonestAdvice.

NB. Another inane rant form you is pretty much expected.[/quote][/s]
Wa.nking, uncircumcised, cow-chasing abokki! May thunder destroy your life forever! Beremx ur albino sugar mummy is by far fatter than Miz. Are you that blind that you cannot see? Idiot! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by shidof(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Your crippled mother's life is miserable!
Wetin be ur own, na u be her PA nii or her interpreter. I wn't abuse ur mother cos u Jst displayed how ua interacting with ur parents. U beta go get a life. Deluded soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.