Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes (51674 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Arrives Okene Amid Cheers From Massive Crowd. Photos / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Fenzyflames: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
i really love that man called Lai Mohammed . . ...PDP senators don laff tire
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Beremx(f): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Shut up, MILF! I feel I have the right to insult u whenever I like since the day you called GEJ's wife a barren woman. Shameless, cotton-selling old mama like you. You're probably older than PGEJ, yet you have the impetus to insult her. Report me and I'll still come back to torment you. I'd rather warn you to ignore
I don't take online threats serious because it doesn't affect my real life.

Break rule number 2 again and see yourself reported to the mods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Okanokan(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
What did you expect? We welcome the New Minister of Propaganda. Certainly we will make him be on his toes 247,12, 365 days.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
joseph1832:
The same Lai Mohammed that TonyeBarcanista, Mizmycoli, Dearpreye, Anonimi, ECOTERRORS, Whynotthetruth and others accuse of spreading lies and propaganda told to take a bow unanimously by the senators? Wow! This is truly illuminating.
You ve been noticed, now can you move on.

I don't Care about what is happening in NASS because I've got my goals to meet up before year end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by oluamid(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

Madam, hope you know propaganda isn't intrinsically a bad thing?

[size=15pt][b]There is such a thing as white, black and grey propaganda. Information ministries the world over are the propaganda arm of governments. Additionally, the aim of your propaganda should be the real issue, and not that you are engaging in propaganda itself.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Kazrem(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Baba ni yen
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by joseph1832(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s]
See the idiot chanting progress when all he does is come online and troll. When GEJ was president, you and your useless friend rained insults on him on daily basis. Why are you finding it difficult now to counter opposition? Yell all you can but the opposition must continue. We shall keep wailing for a better Nigeria.
Lastly, fu-kk you too![/s]
*Yawning*

ECOTERRORS:

I don't Care about what is happening in NASS because I've got my goals to meet up before year end.
So now you're running with your tail between your legs eh? LOL.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by simplisity(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lilipop politicians! Birds of the same feather. I pity Nigerians, especialy d youths who kill themselve over arguement for these set of self centered men and women.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Alphaoscar: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

All this high BP grammars just to justify your hatred for Lai ? He must be really tormenting you in a very bad because if not I can't see the reason for all this mumbo-jumbo .

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by collinsworth(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
4bobo:
All that i want to say they don't really care about us...
Playing ludo with Nigerian time. I thought they said that it will be hell for the nominees. And I bet that by the time ameachi own enter, they might have been tired of the initial gragra. Well since majority of them find them selves in that senate by chance so they don't care about you and me. They are not ready for work and governing.

I agree 100%!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by FEMISUGAR: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
FOR YOUR URGENT SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES CONNECTION, CALL +2347017399204 FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET CONNECTED OR VISIT www.sugarcaneworld..com.ng FOR FURTHER INFO.

ITS FOR REAL,LEGIT AND YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Williams1982(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lai Mohammed is really good at His job.I wonder how APC would get such highly qualified candidate as the their publicity sec oooo
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by 5starmilitant: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
malikisah:
na pepper eye dey worry you

Ur own na tomatoes and onions eye dey worry you. tongue
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by cyberdurable(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lai Moh'd is a known manipulator and distorter of facts.
A master Propagandist extraordinaire.

1. He told a lie when he said that the GEJ led government at the time was giving the transition committee a hard time.
Ahmed Joda came out to debunk such claims.

2. When it was being argued that Alhaji Daura of the DSS is a card carrying member of the APC, he was on Raypower to deny such claim. We all know the truth now.

3. In June 2014, He alleged that a plane carrying kano state governor Rabiu Kwankwaso to attend an APC rally in ekiti was denied landing permission in akure, only for kwankwaso’s director of press affairs, Baba Dantiye to announce that his boss was at another event in kano and had no plans to travel to Ekiti State.

4. During the outbreak and containment of the EVD, in an attempt to “reclaim” for the APC in Lagos, what he perceives as a stolen credit over the successful containment of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in Nigeria, he impugns the then President for supposedly assuming credit for the containment of the EVD in the country, the same Lai Mohammed goes on to say, “We will also like to give credit to the Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu.”

The question here is: did Lai Mohammed forget that Prof. Chukwu was a cabinet-level appointee who serves at the pleasure of the then President?

Pshot...these are just a few.
I'm relatively new in the politicosphere....but this should suffice.
Why should a man like him be taken serious in a government that claims integrity and sincerity as its watchword?

Not Regretting following you, u are so on point... I gat ur bk hun

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by erinalex: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

it is now that your don't care of happening in NASS,because what happened there pained you. If its Tinubu's matter now,you won't remeber that you have goals to meet. HYPOCRITE !
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omenka:

You sound like a torn talking drum. All this inane twaddle just to describe what propaganda is as though anyone asked you to.

Get a job, get a bf, and get a life- or better still, devote your life to developing your "diary"- perhaps, with a little luck, you could wind up producing a best seller autobiography from it.

Lastly, you need to shed some calories asap- the unfolding political events give you sufficient reason to grieve, and we know the implication of that on one's bp, especially someone who's obese. Nevertheless, if you consider shedding weight such a tall order, simply avoid politics.

#HonestAdvice.

NB. Another inane rant form you is pretty much expected.

Post of the Year, folks!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Ayatullah(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
AdaMeme:
Hian

Giant mosquito bite you?......Hian! Hian!
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by obailala(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
PassingShot:

That Ahmed Joda decided not to ridicule the PDP transition team by saying what he said did not mean Lai was wrong. If anything, his claim has since been proved to be correct. You surely know that the presidency shifted the earlier date that was announced to submit handover documents to Joda's team. Also, PMB on many occasions has voiced out his frustrations at the delay in handing over the documents. The most recent being on Independence Day address to the nation.

Up till now, PDP has not provided evidence that Daura is a card carrying member of APC. Yes, he was close to APC amd served in a committee, but calling someone a card carrying member has to be proved beyond PDP's propaganda.

I don't know much about this and I am not in a position to search for the facts now.

What is your point here? Two opposing parties tried to outdo one another in claiming credit for collective success is pure politics. He didn't tell a lie neither was there any propaganda here. That he chose to reckon with Lagos State govts efforts more than whatever efforts the FG claimed to have made is not a crime neither is it a lie/propaganda.

More Nigerians respect and appreciate the quality Lai Muhammed is made of. He speaks with facts and he is very eloquent and as such will be taken serious. He is eminently qualified to speak on behalf of Nigeria and sincere and not-too-partisan citizens will be happy he will be our minister of information.
I've always ignored all those people who keep lamenting that Lai is a liar, I ignore their statements because I know too well these guys are just drowning men/women impulsively making these pronouncements out of sheer frustration.

The only reason Mr Lai is hated is because of his ferrocious use of words and logic to dismantle his opponents; his words cut life a knife through the hearts of the Jonathanian sympathisers and when they totally lack a reasonable argument to counter his points, they simply just respond by screaming 'liar.' Ask them today to mention one of these lies, all they do is blab around and then end up screaming 'liar' again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by obailala(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
You sound like a torn talking drum. All this inane twaddle just to describe what propaganda is as though anyone asked you to.

Get a job, get a bf, and get a life- or better still, devote your life to developing your "diary"- perhaps, with a little luck, you could wind up producing a best seller autobiography from it.

Lastly, you need to shed some calories asap- the unfolding political events give you sufficient reason to grieve, and we know the implication of that on one's bp, especially someone who's obese. Nevertheless, if you consider shedding weight such a tall order, simply avoid politics.

#HonestAdvice.

NB. Another inane rant form you is pretty much expected.
Chaiii... this is evil... there is God oo
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by AJOT99(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
akugbemike:
LOL...

This Lai Nigga has got me cracking my ribs.

I think I am beginning to enjoy this PMB technocrafs....abi na Samsung cramp.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by sademola: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
sodiq42:
Nigeria 7th senate is just full of un organized senators who av to respect for the office they hold,imagine ministerial nominees exchanging handshakes and hug to our senators in dis respecting manner like say dem come for family meeting

Oh, they should rather be wrestling? Get a live and rugged transformer to hug to ease thy misery

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by scampy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
dearpreye:

To what end was my moniker mentioned? What did you intend to achieve? The joke is on us all who have been deceived by the same thieves now masquerading as change agents.

There are a lot of latent issues brewing beneath the surface amongst these thieves that you and I can never see, read or understand. Lai Mohammed has been screened to become a minister! What do you want me to do about it? Bro, this whole politics end here on NL; I don't take it beyond here.

These fools are but one and the same. Our interest isn't amongst their own interests, NA members and ministers alike.

In the end, I have to apologise to all with whom I've had some online altercations because of these rogues. I apologise to you all.

You are impressing me lately, please keep it up.
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by MizMyColi(f): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thanks Allosaurus, Cyberdurable and Dearpreyesmiley

I couldn't feature on this thread because I headed for my aerobics classes straight from work.
I appreciate your standing up for me.

My stand on this thread remains.
Anyone who is not cool with it can go take a fine dump in the nearest Lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by nkemjacob2(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
what the senators are doin is not screening, they are wastin nigerians time, money, they shud just accept all buhari ministers norminees, wht they re doing is a toothless bull dog. Nigerians will use their hands to screen those ministers when for years comes. My pain is nigerians is yet do not know how to vote in senators. Thats y they re doin unconcern tins. That are not affecting nigerians positively
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by samokofafrica(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
That is our minister of information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by change49ja: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
I predicted this about 5 months ago. No surprise.

Check: https://www.nairaland.com/2326118/lai-mohammed-minister-information#33924031
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Ultimate001: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Upnepaa:
lai Mohammad the slayer of PDP,

Even akpabio d saddist could'not help but laugh cheesy

His section is purely a comic relief to the senate
He said PDP needs more 4 years to be an effective opposition shocked (see punchline o)
I have no doubt dat he will be the greatest minister of information Nigeria has ever had

Sai lai Muhammad cool
well, much as carried away as pple are (judging by d flattering numba of likes uv got), I don't c a big deal in wat said abt d pdp. Let's not forget it took them about 15 years to b effective as an opposition party too.....
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by ProfEinstein: 3:07am On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Your opinion doesn't count, You can shove it down your ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Former Currencies (photos) / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.