Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor (579 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor by odukoyayinka(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
I think am the best to come up wiv this write up....because I belong to those sharp guys group who can manoeuvre our way out when broke

NOTE: That a guy offers any of the aforementioned items does not necessarily mean it’s a yardstick for being broke, but most often than not, it’s one of those things we are talking about cheesy. This write-up contains exaggerations to a large extent cool. *Clear throat*

I shall discuss things broke guys normally use to entertain female visitors.
1. Gala and Soft drink

Undoubtedly, gala and soft drink are what a proportion of broke guys normally use to entertain their female visitors
2. Egg-roll and Pure Water.

Some of them will take their female visitor to an eatery and will go to the counter themselves and order for her, without even asking her what she would like to take or not. These kinds of dudes are most likely to order snacks such as egg-roll, meat pie, and soft drinks

3. Concoction Rice

This reminds me of a time a lady visited me in school. Make I no lie, na N50 remain for my hand that day after buying a bottle of kerosene used to cook concotion rice. I inquired what I should offer her and said she had no appetite. I smiled to God for answering my prayers. After about three hours, she said I should get her shawarma and I began to sweat profusely. I couldn’t but serve her my concoction rice

4. Viju Milk and Cabin Biscuit

As funny as it sounds, some use it

5. Garri

As funny as it sounds, I’m guilty of this. I have once offered garri to my female visitor. Make una no blame me ooooo, na my pocket empty that day ooooo cool

6. Malt

Some will give her only malt without adding anything to it. They already assume she will not eat even if they offer her food, so dem no go kuku ask
7. Indomie and Egg

This will only cost the guy 100naira: 50naira for Indomie super pack, 30naira for egg and 5naira cold ‘pure water. Trust me, I know what am saying. I was once an expert at this.

8. They offer Nothing and become entertainers

U cn add urz...lol. Ted
Re: Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor by evanscheck(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nigga how old are u...
Re: Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor by Godset1: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tell me things rich guys use to entertain their female friends

2 Likes

Re: Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor by falconey(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
I've seen this before, tosyne2much Is my witness
Re: Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor by odukoyayinka(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
@evan.....the truth is bitter....don't take me too serz...!!ts meant to be a joke
Re: Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor by Pennah(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
wot do broke gurlz do

1 Like

Re: Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2015
This thread is dedicated to Lalasticlala

www.nairaland.com/2658404/10-things-broke-guys-normally

(1)

Million Dollar Question...(must Read) / Virginity Stop Don't Break That Gate / 부천키스방〈일산키스방▻엘리스〉사천키스방༄bamwar8。c0m༄밤워

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.