Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri (35649 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques / Female Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Umunede(m): 2:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Buhari is a responsive president. He is not strategic or proactive. He has no plan. It takes pressure and criticism for him to act. He plays to the gallery. He didn't initially visit d nyanya bombing until people started complaining. He hurriedly submitted the list at d 11th hour so that people won't say he has failed his promise. He just struggled to include some women in the ministerial list because of criticism. I see a president that don't have a clear cut plan of what to do. Let me just act so that they will not say I am not doing anything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Rhea(f): 2:29am On Oct 14, 2015
Boko haram will continue to bomb and kill Nigerians unless Nigerians stop aiding and helping them. These bombs are made with materials procured from markets in Nigeria. There is absolutely no way that this fight can be won without the cooperation of some elements in the society.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by backtosender: 2:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ZUBY77(m): 3:01am On Oct 14, 2015
papaejima1:
Buhari for defence minister

No way.
The only place we have problems is the Oil.
Even as an ex Soldier, he won't dare go near defence.
It's the Niger Delta oil or nothing else.

After series of sabotaged attacks during Ihejirika, no one seems to remember him and his corrupt cronies.
Everybody eyes are on Dezziani Madueke.

Buhari is not to be blamed, we are all guilty of this no direction government.,

But time will take care for humans as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by onatisi(m): 3:23am On Oct 14, 2015
asokoromadam:
Why are they not being reported in BBC?
because the news is no longer new and even BBC are tired of reporting it
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by onatisi(m): 3:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Umunede:
Buhari is a responsive president. He is not strategic or proactive. He has no plan. It takes pressure and criticism for him to act. He plays to the gallery. He didn't initially visit d nyanya bombing until people started complaining. He hurriedly submitted the list at d 11th hour so that people won't say he has failed his promise. He just struggled to include some women in the ministerial list because of criticism. I see a president that don't have a clear cut plan of what to do. Let me just act so that they will not say I am not doing anything.
by the time buhari unviels his economic policy for 2016,Nigerians will cry and wail with deep lamentations but there will be no one to help them.ppl are still enjoying the work gej now and they are crediting buhari for it. We shall see

2 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Marcelinho(m): 3:47am On Oct 14, 2015
OH GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by waldigit: 4:09am On Oct 14, 2015
MyMouth:

E be like say e dey sweet u to dey hear bomb blast all the time! Silly old man! Mtweeeeeeee

Don't mind them, with all the change around many of them still cannot go and find rewarding job to do. Since when last do I have time to monitor tread to criticise on forums.

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by GenbIoodykiller: 4:12am On Oct 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

Mr Chukwudi Obi, who're u? And wat is ur relationship with biafraqueen? FYI u are being monitored...

Lalasticlala this guy is breaking nairaland rules with impunity.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by waldigit: 4:13am On Oct 14, 2015
Rhea:
Boko haram will continue to bomb and kill Nigerians unless Nigerians stop aiding and helping them. These bombs are made with materials procured from markets in Nigeria. There is absolutely no way that this fight can be won without the cooperation of some elements in the society.

That is where religion ideological factor of the mix kicks in
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by nobeku: 4:26am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:
Chai!!! How did we get here!! Even the airports are no longer safe!! Change indeed!! Thank God I was not a party to this scam!!
Chukwudi44, STOP THIS STUPEEDITY.. People are dying, you are busy talking about the political party you don't support and the one you support..Are you such a lad mentally? Can't you be matured for once? The problem with nairaland is that 98% of its members are top brass mediocres with no class and social status.. Most come from non-emancipated backgrounds.. Why should I be in the same medium with this Chukwudi44
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by pallybrown(m): 4:33am On Oct 14, 2015
maupe:
I doubt the authenticity of this report.
Why won't you doubt it, if na Jonathan now you will start abusing him. You Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by wrongnumber: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2015
Mercies of the lord come down to your children...Aa nu oluwa sokale awa omo re mbe be
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by BlackTechnology: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2015
nobeku:
Chukwudi44, STOP THIS STUPEEDITY.. People are dying, you are busy talking about the political party you don't support and the one you support..Are you such a lad mentally? Can't you be matured for once? The problem with nairaland is that 98% of its members are top brass mediocres with no class and social status.. Most come from non-emancipated backgrounds.. Why should I be in the same medium with this Chukwudi44

Receive Sense

Say amen cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by likila: 4:44am On Oct 14, 2015
we do not have president in Nigeria now.
the dumbass empty agbada danshiki in aso rock has been in power since 1966!
he has been governor, petroleum minister, GOC, head of state, prisoner, prime minister and yet he cannot offer the easiest solution to any of nigeria's problems.
instead he is making it worst.

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by pallybrown(m): 4:46am On Oct 14, 2015
berrystunn:

Lie lie govt , fighting darkness with darkness , fighting corruption with corrupt pple....
look let me tell you very soon even APC will join forces to call on commander in chief of armed forces to resign...
No be lie, I trust them for that part. Blaming is their second name after lying

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by stanech: 4:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Extreme Christians are extremely peaceful
Extreme muslims are extremely violent
We need to divide this country now before these bombings spread to the south.

2 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ZionJay(m): 5:38am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:
Chai!!! How did we get here!! Even the airports are no longer safe!! Change indeed!! Thank God I was not a party to this scam!!

If you are not a part to this scam,it invariably means you were a part of the former scam. Please be informed that this "scam" will eventually correct all the anomalies generated by the former scam and lead into a new dawn.
Join this train or continue in your wailing crew till further notice.
Nigeria shall be great this time!
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 14, 2015
nobeku:

Shut up olodo!! So we should no longer hold politicians to their campain promises!! Buhari promised to end boko haram within 2 months and here we are 5 months later,boko haram is waxing stronger and Buhari's army is asking us to help them beg terrorists to surrender!! Is this the change we wished for?

Buhari is the CSO of this nation and has failed to live up to his primary responsibility which is ensuring the safety of lives and property of the average Nigerians!! Almost 3000 Nigerians have been killed by the boko haram sect under his watch.This is simply unacceptable.

Shekau is an animal which would not listen no matter what we say or write about him or his sect.The onus is on us to continually pile up pressure on the government to live up to its responsibiliies!!!

6 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by IVORY2009(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Shut up olodo!! So we should no longer hold politicians to their campain promises!! Buhari promised to end boko haram within 2 months and here we are 5 months later,boko haram is waxing stronger and Buhari's army is asking us to help them beg terrorists to surrender!! Is this the change we wished for?

Buhari is the CSO of this nation and has failed to live up to his primary responsibility which is ensuring the safety of lives and property of the average Nigerians!! Almost 3000 Nigerians have been killed by the boko haram sect under his watch.This is simply unacceptable.

Shekau is an animal which would not listen no matter what we say or write about him or his sect.The onus is on us to continually pile up pressure on the government to live up to its responsibiliies!!!

chukwudi dialu oooo, behave urself
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by MizMyColi(f): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2015
This news troubles me.
It does.
It's really saddening and disheartening.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

chukwudi dialu oooo, behave urself

You Buhari's ass licking mofo! Will you quit stalking me!!

2 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by iwaeda: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2015
berrystunn:

Lie lie govt , fighting darkness with darkness , fighting corruption with corrupt pple....
look let me tell you very soon even APC will join forces to call on commander in chief of armed forces to resign...

Nigeria is a very funny contry ruled by emotions ,APC is a scam,all the broom bearing chanters have disappeared from control room.God will deliever us from the menance we openly put ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by IVORY2009(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

You Buhari's ass licking mofo! Will you quit stalking me!!

Morning sir,
I will let u go, if only, u will behave urself and discuss issues and not insult people, is dat okay with u?
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2015
The defence ministry is the exact place buhari should focus on and not the petroleum ministry...many are dying each day... angry...he should assume the role of the ministers of defence and secure this nation from the hands of terrorists..
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by iwaeda: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
This news troubles me.
It does.
It's really saddening and disheartening.

The truth cant be purchase with falsehood,We will overcome one day,God's willing.

2 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Amack(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo am i a boko haram sympathiser like you? I am criticizing Buhari so he shall use some of his maistateine skills he told us during the campaigns!!was I the one that said we will defeat boko haram in 2 months?
Bros I believe you. APC has scammed Nigerians. Buhari failed in all his campaign promises. On may 29, buhari told us that he I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody, but the recent ministry list shows that he belong to does that finance his campaign. They also claim that buhari is one that fix electricity. My question are how many power plants did Jonathan commission and how many did buhari commission. APC are all saboteurs. They sabotage GEJ effort to stabilise electricity. If care is not taking Nigeria will sink in buhari's hand. A good economics will understand what I mean. 1 meal a day campaign that one na old testament, many are still hoping on this promise 1 meal a day. Na hunger go correct your children from you. They succeeded in brain washing there supporters that Jonathan and PDP are thief's ooh yes I believe that no politician is Saint. But what pain me most is that APC liar and deceived Nigerians.

1 Share

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Afolak(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2015
I knw very soon boko haram will be a thing of the past.
The present government is taking d right step in d right direction.
May God grant all affected victims eternal rest in peace and their families the fortitude to bear d lose.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by zeedof(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2015
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) / INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" / Nollywood Star, Ex-commissioner At War Over Enugu Reps Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.