Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri (35643 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques / Female Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ozimec(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2015
oatzeal:
[size=20pt] SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/10/updated-three-huge-bomb-explosions-hit.html [/size]

One bomb blast too many eh! God have mercy on us.

Check the link below for income opportunity.
http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131951
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2015
May God help us
May the soul of those departed RIP
Click on this link to Make some cash and also share the link http://PayRefe.com/?ref=157795
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Emperortj93(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2015
chisossss

not one not two but three strong blast.

God pls come to our rescue since APC have being deceiving use that they have what it thanks to eradicated boko haram, now we know all their statistics and information are lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Ghandi12: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Another unfortunate loss. We should not waste time apportioning blames, its time to start trying out all alternative strategies that have been proffered by concerned Nigerians.

The Military have to see this less as a war but an internal and cruel civil disobedience by some radicals. It is no more we against them on the battle-field. Almost all the incidents in the last 3 months have been carried out by the usual suspects who easily blend with innocent people before attacking.

Efforts and strategies should be continued to identifying suspicious behaviors in public gatherings - this is where technology is vital. When nations have internally-originated attacks like these they go very serious on public sensitization and public centers surveillance.

There are reports of some arrest. The security agents should recreate crime scenes and use them as part of sensitization materials in IDP camps, public gatherings and home tv.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by holysina(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2015
oatzeal:

[size=20pt] @ POUNDS12345 ,pls update us as soon as u get detail on this thread, thanks[/size]
advice him to leave that state ASAP b4 the bomb gets to him and not to update u. try and be ur brothers keeper, that guy deserves to relocate form that state wink
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Afolak:
I knw very soon boko haram will be a thing of the past.
The present government is taking d right step in d right direction.
May God grant all affected victims eternal rest in peace and their families the fortitude to bear d lose.
Care to tell us what those steps are or are you just another hopeful blind follower who will do anything but use their brain to see that no such right step is being taken and if at all any steps are being taken at all, its proving to be a disastrous step.

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2015
surutugan:
Hello guys,please I need you to help this man(username=flips) before something else happen to him...
AT 32,NO GIRLFRIEND AND NO SEX...
HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO A GIRL OR WHERE TO FIND A WIFE.H
e has created multiple moniker seeking a solution to his palava all to no avail...
I want ya'all to contribute or suggest to him what he can do before he thinks of commiting suicide ..

Here are the links to some of his multiple monikers...
First thread-2011

www.nairaland.com/677671/how-talk-ladies

Another One on one of his other multiple monikers-2014

www.nairaland.com/1935073/where-lagos-one-find-good

Thanks in advance for helping him..
Please pity the ugly man so that he can have his first ever sex.
you no get sister? Let him start from her. Pls no be insults na play ooooo
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by francizy(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2015
hansad:

Wow! Obasanjo is struggling to avoid prosecution by Buhari government. Halliburton crime explicitly implicated Obasanjo.

He tells Buhari that Nigeria can continue to engage with Boko Haram - even for fifty years.
By that time, Obasanjo must have passed away while Nigerians continue to be dehumanized with poverty.

Boko Haram makes Nigeria lose billions of foreign Dollars a month due to absence of tourism and foreign investors, apart from wasting scarce oil revenues and soldiers to Boko Haram fight.

There's something you guys don't get.. Buhari cannot and I repeat, Buhari can never probe Obj. This is because Obj holds Buhari by his balls. Remember the $2.8billion dollars that went missing during Obj's time as head of state with Buhari as NNPC chairman? That's one huge sum Buhari aided Obj to squander. Another thing is that Obj has an uncontrollable basket mouth, hence, probing Obj for his sins as a president will expose both Obj and Buhari as military men. This will also put a question mark on his so called "Integrity status".

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by mbaboy(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari moved the command centre to maiduguri and appointed virtually all the service chiefs from bornu yet all we get from them are daily press ups while boko haram keeps attacking us on daily basis!! This is the real definition of cluelessness.
am very happy that lai Mohammed will not blame GEJ again for being clueless or put the blame on the military , during the time of GEJ bombs don't go off every day like we have under buharis watch. I believe those that conspired to remove GEJ will be regretting by now coz buhari is not the answer to our problem. Baba go slow take your body language to north east

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by moses320(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2015
grin y d bomb no dey affect d government aouse wey com b say na d inocent one dem dey bomb dir is god oo

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by donodion(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2015
oatzeal:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/10/huge-explosions-rock-maiduguri/
Coordinated attacks. Well trained,strategist, well experienced and solidly financed.Someone or people who are abreast with every security detail and field covert ops.
I've a good hunch boko masterminders are skilled and experienced Nigerians trained overseas.
Defense ministry and SSS should extend their hunt to past officers, retired ,resigned or expelled who are rich and well connected with black market arms and ammo merchants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ernesty20(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2015
mightyhaze:
So dese boko ppl no sabi read body language ni??
lolcheesycheesy
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by nobeku: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Shut up olodo!! So we should no longer hold politicians to their campain promises!! Buhari promised to end boko haram within 2 months and here we are 5 months later,boko haram is waxing stronger and Buhari's army is asking us to help them beg terrorists to surrender!! Is this the change we wished for?

Buhari is the CSO of this nation and has failed to live up to his primary responsibility which is ensuring the safety of lives and property of the average Nigerians!! Almost 3000 Nigerians have been killed by the boko haram sect under his watch.This is simply unacceptable.

Shekau is an animal which would not listen no matter what we say or write about him or his sect.The onus is on us to continually pile up pressure on the government to live up to its responsibiliies!!!

I blame your parents for bringing you up in the wrong environment..
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Chigold101(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2015
stanech:
Duara dulLlard oozing

Snake charmer jogging

Nigerian army. Running

Boko haram bombing
Lolzzzz...

Biko haram will end in two months... Trust me...

Boys... Let's do more press up...

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by bofoy(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2015
Northerners dying everyday
may their Allah help me

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by bofoy(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Northerners dying like flies everyday
may their Allah help me o o o buhari help ur people

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by stanech: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Where is the change?
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by banio: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2015
I pray that 9ja shud be safe for everybody. GEJ for life
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Yeeyo: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Buhari nw u hv d power, den stop boko haram.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo am i a boko haram sympathiser like you? I am criticizing Buhari so he shall use some of his maistateine skills he told us during the campaigns!!was I the one that said we will defeat boko haram in 2 months?

If i lament about bomb blast now, dem go call me wailing wailer. They were busy screening ministers while Borno is on fire.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by oshe11: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2015
wit d way dis 'SUICIDE BOMBERS' are bombing d 72 VIRGINS go finish oooo
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ahaika23: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2015
boko boys , bend down bend down , pause! grin

All hail the famous body odour, solving Nigeria problem since 1880 AD kiss
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by therevelation2: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2015
MyMouth:

E be like say e dey sweet u to dey hear bomb blast all the time! Silly old man! Mtweeeeeeee

shut up your mouth momoh, we have your file here and your pictures are here, you will dance very soon for the Operatives.

Cc

OperationIgrigi
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by MrMbaM: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

shut up your mouth momoh, we have your file here and your pictures are here, you will dance very soon for the Operatives.

Cc

OperationIgrigi
[/s]

God punish you if you dont post pics. You all will cry as usual, coward.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by petermichaels(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2015
maybe d page dat d body language is written is filled up. He may need new book.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by therevelation2: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

[s]God punish you if you dont post pics. You all will cry as usual, coward[/s].
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by free13: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Rip to the dead.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Senjuchiha: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wetin concern me? Aboki killing aboki
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by olutunde12(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2014 Am sure Jonathan pee in his pants when he heard that statement. Sambisa ke, the fool can't even go to Maiduguri

The above is a post from 2014 when a bomb went up.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by emr: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
I thought they said because Jonathan was clueless was the reason bombs were going off. Now that the man is no longer their still the blood of innocent people is still being spilled daily. Can you see now that the problem was not Jonathan which they capitalised to run his government down. The problem is the people who politicise the crisis for their own political and selfish gain
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by kessler53(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Buhari we de wait oh to see when u go end Boko haram.
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by stanech: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
And this news wasn't reported as headlines in the dailies today.
Naija which way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

31 Suspects Put $11.4m In Patience Jonathan's Account (Photo) / National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) / Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.