Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri (35644 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques / Female Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by tushburg(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
stickncarrot:
Buhari, I heard that the stink of your body alone can put anything on hold? Can you please go closer to NE in stead of staying in Abj.

Bros u made my day 2day...I have not commented on NL in a long while

***LWKkMD***
(boys got mouth pass me)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by picoba(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
[size=28pt]
That is there headquarter.

[/size]
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by nikkiking(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pishure undecided
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by berrystunn(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
BobUg28:
What is all this for crying out loud? I thought the issue of Boko Haram 'd have a been a forgotten story by now...huh!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to hear all this issue of Boko Haram ever since Buhari becomes the president of Nigeria. He promised us during his campaign that if we can sincerely vote him -in that within his hundred days in office that Boko Haram insurgency 'll become a forgotten story.

Something need to be done, this are the lives of people wasting, bringing their hope to an abrupt end. Dream shattered, putting others in a perpetually-nwholesome condition.

Lie lie govt , fighting darkness with darkness , fighting corruption with corrupt pple....
look let me tell you very soon even APC will join forces to call on commander in chief of armed forces to resign...

9 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by shotgun22(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
c'mon..when will this thing end? and y r they always girls? I just hope they are not the chibok girls.?
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by wiseoneking: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
MyMouth:

E be like say e dey sweet u to dey hear bomb blast all the time! Silly old man! Mtweeeeeeee
I think you are Older than him. Well, is a pity, buhari and co were also happy to see such in the days of Gej but now, it has bomarang upon buhari. Peace upon all that love peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am still going to say it again. Dullard should resign!

4 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari has failed Nigerians

He should do the needful....He needs to resign honourably

Was actually going there. What is a government that cannot protect her citizens?
Baba Buhari please resign to save whatever remains of your integrity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by wiseoneking: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

Mr Chukwudi Obi, who're u? And wat is ur relationship with biafraqueen? FYI u are being monitored...
you too fear this Biafrans. Stop it, they are just a nation like Isreal. Chukwudi44 is a biafran oooh!.

3 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
That's the problem when Civilians shield Hoodlums due to religious belief,terrorism is very difficult to root out anywhere in the world because,the violent Muslim civilian sect believe that,the terrorists are doing the work of Allah,and thus shield them from security Agencies even with their life.
That's their Problem let them deal with it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by hansad: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
papaejima1:
Buhari for defence minister

Buhari for Defense Minister? For where? Buhari came for proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta.

If Buhari is patriotic and honest, as a veteran soldier, he would have gone to head the Defense Ministry to help him keep his promise to end Boko Haram shortly after becoming president.

Instead, crude oil proceeds is where Buhari's eyes are, not in ending Boko Haram violence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why are they not being reported in BBC?

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by kobonaire(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Everytime you read about a bomb exploding, the next few days expect a Twitter or Facebook media campaign by the army showing us a few local guns and cutlasses that they have seized from some "Boko boys"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by hansad: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
saintopus:
Buhari government will defeat Boko Haram --Obasanjo

Wow! Obasanjo is struggling to avoid prosecution by Buhari government. Halliburton crime explicitly implicated Obasanjo.

He tells Buhari that Nigeria can continue to engage with Boko Haram - even for fifty years.
By that time, Obasanjo must have passed away while Nigerians continue to be dehumanized with poverty.

Boko Haram makes Nigeria lose billions of foreign Dollars a month due to absence of tourism and foreign investors, apart from wasting scarce oil revenues and soldiers to Boko Haram fight.

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by kobonaire(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
asokoromadam:
Why are they not being reported in BBC?
BBC sef don tire ... it's becoming a weekly occurance ....

2 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ipledge10(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
stickncarrot:
Buhari, I heard that the stink of your body alone can put anything on hold? Can you please go closer to NE in stead of staying in Abj.
the way Gej lived in NE undecided
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Olukat(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Just today, OBJ was in the villa with some scammers from Colombia.
Praising Colombia's Government effort in fighting insurgency(FARC Rebels) for over 50years
Q1: is the December target not attainable?
Q2; Between Sri Lanka and Colombia, which nation combated and ended years of senseless killings
Q3; I hope a prolong terrorism is not been canvass here? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by SmartMugu: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Jonathan tried his best but the battle is still on.
Buhari made a mistake making a promise to defeat Boko Haram within a certain timeframe. I guess he assumed the current state is what it was in the 70s. That's why's all of these is happening now.

When Buraitai came on, the initial gra gra was there as expected. To those watching the next action plan like a boxing fight, as expected each side makes all their noise and one wastes his energy. The smart side often returns fighting back with what he conserved all the while one was shouting and fighting with nothing to prove except probably media attention a a means to look good to the president. We heard more of the Nigerian army for a while, now it's more news about BH. News can't be true most times, so all I can assume is that the Nigerian army ain't quite there yet.

Fights like this take tactics, not just word of mouth or some extinct fighting approaches.

When I heard about change in Nigeria around BH, I was hoping we would leverage tactics that civilized countries do....spend time understanding ur enermies, perform surveillance on them leveraging newer technologies - entirely high-tech means that BH has no access to and won't understand for a while. Until finding out its same ol. Our army has to physically find out facts from being present there...that's old school.
No wonder America stopped helping during Jonathan's era, who wants to go back to the stone age when things can be done differently.

If Russia could decapitate ISIS lately in ways unexpected as reported in the news, we may just assume the Nigerian army is operating on something similar to using bows and arrows when their opponents are making efforts towards having access to recent warfare.

But what do we get from being ruled by old folks thinking life today is the same as it was in their days?

4 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Ossaifamous(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Its a shame that those who did not vote for the current administration reads news like this and use in mocking the president.
This I believe is not commendable, please in times if Crisis let's us sympathize with one another...
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:27am On Oct 14, 2015
oatzeal:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/10/huge-explosions-rock-maiduguri/
bomb explosions everywhere and Buahari is busy nominating a thief amaeshit or amaechi minister in other to make things worst, amaechi nomination is by far worst than maiduguri bomb explosions & this simply call 4 buahri's impeachment b4 this month ''oct.'' runs out...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

3 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by chesterlee(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Ossaifamous:
Its a shame that those who did not vote for the current administration reads news like this and use in mocking the president.
This I believe is not commendable, please in times if Crisis let's us sympathize with one another...
Shut up, you hypocrite!

The elections are over, tell your lord and master to stop Boko Haram or resign

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Eluwilussit(m): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari moved the command centre to maiduguri and appointed virtually all the service chiefs from bornu yet all we get from them are daily press ups while boko haram keeps attacking us on daily basis!! This is the real definition of cluelessness.

We all thought Jona was clueless. Alas,...........
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Ossaifamous(m): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2015
chesterlee:

Shut up, you hypocrite!

The elections are over, tell your lord and master to stop Boko Haram or resign
I voted for PdP in all the elections, its people's life that is involve here brother
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by chesterlee(m): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Ossaifamous:

I voted for PdP in all the elections, its people's life that is involve here brother

Yes people like us are dying daily in hundreds... Buhari must find a way tostop this attacks or face the music!

Rubbish!
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by benzema8(m): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2015
How many is left in dat bornu of a state?
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by donsteady(m): 12:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Buhari need to urgently relocate to Borno state
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by badafofa: 1:04am On Oct 14, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by princeisah26(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2015
All na politics..na only God fit help us fr this bokoharam mata
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by kazzonline: 1:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Boko harams new strategy!! They operate at night... The COAS shld work on this!! Boko haram cant operate during day time
Re: Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by kazzonline: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2015
SmartMugu:
Jonathan tried his best but the battle is still on.
Buhari made a mistake making a promise to defeat Boko Haram within a certain timeframe. I guess he assumed the current state is what it was in the 70s. That's why's all of these is happening now.

When Buraitai came on, the initial gra gra was there as expected. To those watching the next action plan like a boxing fight, as expected each side makes all their noise and one wastes his energy. The smart side often returns fighting back with what he conserved all the while one was shouting and fighting with nothing to prove except probably media attention a a means to look good to the president. We heard more of the Nigerian army for a while, now it's more news about BH. News can't be true most times, so all I can assume is that the Nigerian army ain't quite there yet.

Fights like this take tactics, not just word of mouth or some extinct fighting approaches.

When I heard about change in Nigeria around BH, I was hoping we would leverage tactics that civilized countries do....spend time understanding ur enermies, perform surveillance on them leveraging newer technologies - entirely high-tech means that BH has no access to and won't understand for a while. Until finding out its same ol. Our army has to physically find out facts from being present there...that's old school.
No wonder America stopped helping during Jonathan's era, who wants to go back to the stone age when things can be done differently.

If Russia could decapitate ISIS lately in ways unexpected as reported in the news, we may just assume the Nigerian army is operating on something similar to using bows and arrows when their opponents are making efforts towards having access to recent warfare.

But what do we get from being ruled by old folks thinking life today is the same as it was in their days?

Usa failed as well wf isis? Nigeria army wf less weapon nd manpower r tryin dia best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / 31 Suspects Put $11.4m In Patience Jonathan's Account (Photo) / Smuggling Booms At Nigeria, Niger Border, Despite Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.