Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Can I Really Trust Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Really Trust Him (4369 Views)

Please Help! I No Longer Trust Him / The Agony Of A Young Married Woman – Can I Ever Love And Trust Him Again / I Trust Him So Much, Now This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Ok sweet. i wud b there in d nxt minute.
OK dear
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Zammydagreat(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
you are just stressing yourself nd making yourself depressed..... enjoy the moment is one of the best..
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Stemalex(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Girls go use their hands they find trouble wei no dey! ###ikant understand###
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2015
TemihSmart:
. It's not that I don't love him,I really do love him,I feel I can't live without him.That's why I'm confused so that I won't be dumped,but he always tell me not to worry
then why worry?
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by TemihSmart(f): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2015
masterchi:
then why worry?
he is every woman's dream
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by mrkay101(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2015
U knw what they say.. Karma's a b*tch.

Ur use to playing guys and have nevr been In a real relationship. Ur scared that he might be playing u the way u use to play other guys b4.

Well sis u'll jst have to trust him or quit.
#chikina

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2015
TemihSmart:
he is every woman's dream
and u are his dream woman. So worry not
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by drmikeadams(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

My bro i dey tel u. abeg mk we leave am like dt jor mk ladies nor come knw all our tricks. lolz

btw,.. hw ya way na?
grin grin I dey loyal to ur government my boss
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by happney65: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:
Abeg stop disturbing yourself miss,better have that doubt so you wunt be totally disappointed if something comes up,trust is good tho,only if u are sure its both ways,there is a saying that if its too good to be true,then its probably is ....

Coming from someone that has being used and dumped severally.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by happney65: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Sometimes I ask myself wat do girls really want..

They dont know
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=TemihSmart post=38957908]. hello dere, ow u doin
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by jabojafa(m): 4:47am On Jan 22, 2016
by worrying abot a man do u tink dt can add 1min to ur life? Why not jst relax and dnt worry abt him cheatin. If he does, so be it, cos his lose wud be sm1 else gain. If u keepin worryin lik dis u might end up hurtin ursef. I think u r reapin dos seeds u sow by dumpin guys den anyhow. Its now ur turn to be served in ur own coin. Karma is a b.......
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Smellymouth: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Sometimes I ask myself wat do girls really want..
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by TemihSmart(f): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks to everyone that commented on my post,it did me some helps,i think my relationship is just as fine as it used to be.
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by TemihSmart(f): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2016
And for those talking about Karma,can i ask u a question?Who doesn't have a past?cos all those guys were my past and that's what they'll be
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Richardonald(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2016
TemihSmart:
I've been coming to NL for a long time now but I just opened an an account here not quite long ago.Pls,I need your advice(no insults,pls).I'll try to make it brief,so pls take things easy on me:We fell in love about 2yrs and 10months ago when I had admission into a higher institution,although he wasn't my first love but I can say he really got my heart that I don't want him to go.I had gotten into various relationships when I got out of secondary school(had no bf in secondary sch.),but I was just a player,playing with the hearts of those guys(not intentional),because I realised that most of them were after sex,I dumped them after testing the levels at which they can control their body,I made them reach climax through kissing and romancing and leave them high,then I'll break the relationship.Infact,I've been in a day-relationship.when I met him at my first year,first semester,I was having 3 guys already and he became the 4th,but I later left the other guys for him.And since then,I've always found it difficult to accept any other man.He is a handsome and nice guy.He later disvirgined me after about 6months of dating(can't explain how).he alwAys tell me that he loves me but whenever I introduce him to someone,they will tell me that he looks like a player,that he is more handsome to be true(I wasn't attracted by his looks cos we started dating before we met).Although,I've never caught him with a girl but whenever I checked his bbm,it always give me a doubt,I tried every possible method to catch him but he always appear to be clean.When I graduated,I do travel down to his place without telling him and funny enough,I always meet my stuffs the exact way it was,even up to my undies*.But,I still don't know if I can trust him.I'm sorry for the long and boring story,but please understand my plight,I don't have friends,I don't keep female friends,and. I can't open up to my male friends.Pls,help me,I really need to know if I can rely on him fully.(He might also be here)

op ar u confused becuz d guy is attractive and girls would snatch him away..i knw goodluking guys are hard to take, see u have to relax talk to him deeply and let him assure u that you are safe
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by bolagabriella: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
i will advice you stop looking for something that is not there. feeling insecured is not the best foundation for any relationship and i think you feel this way because you let yourself believe-based on yours and other people experiences-that a guy like him doesn't exist and that you dob't deserve someone that good. i don't think this has anything to do with the guy but it has alot to do with you. at this point,you should have crossed the matter of trust out of the equation and start thinking about working out a future for you guys. stop looking for something that is not there...keep on trusting him until he gives you reasons not to. try using your energy to build up someyhing stronger for you both instead of trying to crysh him.Hw might not tell you buh truth is everytime you adk trust-based questions,you break his heart because trying to proof to someone you love that you can be trusted always wear one out physically and emotional that at a point he might just feel fraustrated and inclined to do that which you don't trust him for.Even if things won't end perfectly with you guys,then wait till it doesn't,why worry yourself about it now...love is to be enjoyed as much as life. Relationships are just like gambling, but not with our money...or properties but with our hearts. i hope i've helped small sha.
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by NemzySeries(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
wat do ladies rili want?
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by TemihSmart(f): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
bolagabriella:
i will advice you stop looking for something that is not there. feeling insecured is not the best foundation for any relationship and i think you feel this way because you let yourself believe-based on yours and other people experiences-that a guy like him doesn't exist and that you dob't deserve someone that good. i don't think this has anything to do with the guy but it has alot to do with you. at this point,you should have crossed the matter of trust out of the equation and start thinking about working out a future for you guys. stop looking for something that is not there...keep on trusting him until he gives you reasons not to. try using your energy to build up someyhing stronger for you both instead of trying to crysh him.Hw might not tell you buh truth is everytime you adk trust-based questions,you break his heart because trying to proof to someone you love that you can be trusted always wear one out physically and emotional that at a point he might just feel fraustrated and inclined to do that which you don't trust him for.Even if things won't end perfectly with you guys,then wait till it doesn't,why worry yourself about it now...love is to be enjoyed as much as life. Relationships are just like gambling, but not with our money...or properties but with our hearts. i hope i've helped small sha.
U've helped a lot,thanks so much
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by TemihSmart(f): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
NemzySeries:
wat do ladies rili want?
We want someone we could trust
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by NemzySeries(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2016
TemihSmart:
hehehehehehehehehe.....even if I give u gals Jesus u'll still ask 4 Peter
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by TemihSmart(f): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
NemzySeries:

hehehehehehehehehe.....even if I give u gals Jesus u'll still ask 4 Peter
we have to be sure @least
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by NemzySeries(m): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2016
TemihSmart:
we have to be sure @least
hehehehehehehehe.....cum & take
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
TemihSmart:

U want someone who'll withstand and endure your natural tendencies and still remain loyal to you and you alone.
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
TemihSmart:
And for those talking about Karma,can i ask u a question?Who doesn't have a past?cos all those guys were my past and that's what they'll be

Karma is relative!
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Nturguy1122: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
I hope u find wat u are looking for one day...If you one day find out he is cheating on you wat are you going to do about it?? Are you going to leave him for that or are you going to try putting up with his shii??He might love you and still cheat and he might not love you and still cheat...Bt if he loves u and u are sure about it just try putting up cos my sister there's rain everywhere
Re: Can I Really Trust Him by Ifakiland(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
TemihSmart:
I've been coming to NL for a long time now but I just opened an an account here not quite long ago.Pls,I need your advice(no insults,pls).I'll try to make it brief,so pls take things easy on me:We fell in love about 2yrs and 10months ago when I had admission into a higher institution,although he wasn't my first love but I can say he really got my heart that I don't want him to go.I had gotten into various relationships when I got out of secondary school(had no bf in secondary sch.),but I was just a player,playing with the hearts of those guys(not intentional),because I realised that most of them were after sex,I dumped them after testing the levels at which they can control their body,I made them reach climax through kissing and romancing and leave them high,then I'll break the relationship.Infact,I've been in a day-relationship.when I met him at my first year,first semester,I was having 3 guys already and he became the 4th,but I later left the other guys for him.And since then,I've always found it difficult to accept any other man.He is a handsome and nice guy.He later disvirgined me after about 6months of dating(can't explain how).he alwAys tell me that he loves me but whenever I introduce him to someone,they will tell me that he looks like a player,that he is more handsome to be true(I wasn't attracted by his looks cos we started dating before we met).Although,I've never caught him with a girl but whenever I checked his bbm,it always give me a doubt,I tried every possible method to catch him but he always appear to be clean.When I graduated,I do travel down to his place without telling him and funny enough,I always meet my stuffs the exact way it was,even up to my undies*.But,I still don't know if I can trust him.I'm sorry for the long and boring story,but please understand my plight,I don't have friends,I don't keep female friends,and. I can't open up to my male friends.Pls,help me,I really need to know if I can rely on him fully.(He might also be here)

my dear, the truth is he "was" a player till he met u. he's fine, u started dating before u met, had sex 6mnths...only a player can pull all dis off. but be calm, ds explayer actually loves u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby / Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? / Femdom, Bdsm, Pegging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.