Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Trust Him So Much, Now This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Trust Him So Much, Now This. (3502 Views)

How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) / Can I Really Trust Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by mzclare(f): 4:27am On Nov 08, 2015
I met this guy early last year, we've been friends, December last year we decided to get serious, before we got into d relationship I asked several questions abt his last relationship I figured out he lied to me, he just had a break from d girl, they didn't really breakup, April 2015, this girl started attacking me, calling me different names I just try as much as possible not to let her words get to me, my guy got to knw abt this, his mum also heard abt it, she called to settle d scores although he apologized on her behalf but told me he would want to end things with her amicably, so I think they stop seeing each other for sometimes, few days back we had an argument and this girl has actually been hiding her no. to call me, maybe just to confirm I was d owner of d line, I dnt knw. I called my guy that same night only to hear insulting me on background, I was really hurt, I called his friends that knew abt our first fight, with the way the girl runs her mouth i felt i shld tell someone who is older like a family, i honestly do not want to fight her, so i called d girl's elder sis, explained things to her, she apologized on her behalf few hours later my guy called me and asked me d right I had to av called d girl's sister, pls av I done anything wrng. if yes what could I av done.
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by donholy28(m): 4:33am On Nov 08, 2015
I seriously don't get what dix one is saying.

1 Like

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by omotayo9177: 4:48am On Nov 08, 2015
donholy28:
Me sef no get.. @op, come again
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by lumzybo: 4:51am On Nov 08, 2015
My dear, ur post is too coded. U need to be more opened if u really want pple to help out.

From ur post, I can hardly deduce what u are trying to say.

#thanks

1 Like

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 08, 2015
donholy28:
em say e boyfriend former babe they para for her and as the gentle sisi wey she be(OP), she con carry phone call her boyfriend former babe elder sister, make da one help her talk to the former babe to stop dey harrass and insult her(the OP). So her boyfriend hear say she call em former babe sister he con vex say waten bring dat leg, now he don carry the matter for head like aeroplane, so waten she go do?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Greyworld: 4:53am On Nov 08, 2015
How did you get the elda sistas numba by the way?

4 Likes

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by iPopAlomo(m): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2015
You get girlfriend... wahala!!! you no get girlfriend... wahala!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by rawpadgin(m): 5:15am On Nov 08, 2015
u sure say ur so called boyfriend love u so

3 Likes

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Question For the gods angry.

If your Boyfriend doesn't love you anymore, won't you know If you don't, Then you are not supposed to be in a relationship in the first place angry.

3 Likes

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Its not too clear but from what I see your man is trying to make shìt work and you are runni g round trying to mess things up
Watchu calling his big sister for. If I was him, shìt like that will get U kickedout

1 Like

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by IamLEGEND1: 6:07am On Nov 08, 2015
I don't even know what you saying
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Fireson: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2015
It's obvious he was cheating on the ex by seeing you previously. By the way how did she get your digits and how did you get her big sisters digits? Are you sure she ( the ex) was not your friend? angry
Well, there are loop holes in your story so I can't help you . Come with something genuine so we could help!!! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by ElziLaz(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2015
My dear, try talking it over again in a mature way. If it doesn't work out, just pack ur things and walk away. Trust is one the most important ingredients in relationships even though it is in short supply. Remember to commit it to God in prayers. Peace.

1 Like

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by olumide81(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2015
I am sorry dear, you only wrote this in a way to exonorate yourself and above all paint yourself white, a year relationship and you are calling friends to help mediate into issues, have u called him and discussed this with him? What was his response? Did he give you any assurance. The ex may have realised what she missed by letting the guy leave in the first place and staging a coup to kick you out seems to be working. My dear stand up to your realtionship and give your man a shoulder to lean on.

1 Like

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by mzclare(f): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2015
OK, got d no. from a group chat
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by ashjamu(f): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2015
How can u girls learn, quit d childish relationship n move on, must you call or ask for advice anytime u had a misunderstanding, can't u decide on your own or are u that dumb?

1 Like

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by ednut1(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2015
No be today love don turn pple to mumu. Keep mumuing ur self o
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by mzclare(f): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2015
olumide81:
I am sorry dear, you only wrote this in a way to exonorate yourself and above all paint yourself white, a year relationship and you are calling friends to help mediate into issues, have u called him and discussed this with him? What was his response? Did he give you any assurance. The ex may have realised what she missed by letting the guy leave in the first place and staging a coup to kick you out seems to be working. My dear stand up to your realtionship and give your man a shoulder to lean on.

when this whole thing started I told my brother, n he said no matter what I shld av ntn to do with d girl, i am nt trying to exonorate myslf, i just feel i av no business with her, I may av made a mistake calling d girl's sister, but honestly I thought its best
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Chanchit: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Sorry, you've just been turned to the side chick.

3 Likes

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by olumide81(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2015
mzclare:

when this whole thing started I told my brother, n he said no matter what I shld av ntn to do with d girl, i am nt trying to exonorate myslf, i just feel i av no business with her, I may av made a mistake calling d girl's sister, but honestly I thought its best
Good....u dont have anything with her, u need to be firm at this point in time make a decision either to stick to him or otherwise however, issues like this only gives u the required knowledge and stamina to handle situation relating to this when u are legally married.... Best of luck
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Typical Nigerian girl /lady... Do you people have brain to reason at all... Sorry if I sound like this.. But you need get better thing to talk about...
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by CaroLyner(f): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Greyworld:
How did you get the elda sistas numba by the way?
she's probably friends with the other babe. you know girls like snatching each other's boyfriends grin

2 Likes

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Mcbussy(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2015
mzclare:
I met this guy early last year, we've been friends, December last year we decided to get serious, before we got into d relationship I asked several questions abt his last relationship I figured out he lied to me, he just had a break from d girl, they didn't really breakup, April 2015, this girl started attacking me, calling me different names I just try as much as possible not to let her words get to me, my guy got to knw abt this, his mum also heard abt it, she called to settle d scores although he apologized on her behalf but told me he would want to end things with her amicably, so I think they stop seeing each other for sometimes, few days back we had an argument and this girl has actually been hiding her no. to call me, maybe just to confirm I was d owner of d line, I dnt knw. I called my guy that same night only to hear insulting me on background, I was really hurt, I called his friends that knew abt our first fight, with the way the girl runs her mouth i felt i shld tell someone who is older like a family, i honestly do not want to fight her, so i called d girl's elder sis, explained things to her, she apologized on her behalf few hours later my guy called me and asked me d right I had to av called d girl's sister, pls av I done anything wrng. if yes what could I av done.

Read the bolded line... When u called ur bf that night, who was insulting u in d background?... If it was his so called "ex" , what was she doing with him in d night, or what was he doing with her?

Sis u gotta be smart...you might just be a side chic while the "ex" might be a jealous main chic. If u know what's good for u, u should give him an ultimatum to clear his relationship situation before coming to u or u walk away....its that simple.

No matter what u see in him, u can have sum1 better if u know ur worth and know u deserve a better relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Op I don't fully understand what you're trying to say but the little I know shows the guy isn't serious about breaking up with his ex. Maybe he's still having sex with her, that's why he's finding it hard to leave her.
At this point, it is your boyfriend 's responsibility to end things with his ex and be serious about your relationship or he can keep forming he wants to end things amicably (meanwhile he's seeing her secretly). The girl has the nerves to abuse you and all because the guy is still seeing her. Be smart OP and use your head. If he can't fight for you, he doesn't deserve you. My opinion!

1 Like

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2015
adeoti01:
Typical Nigerian girl /lady... Do you people have brain to reason at all... Sorry if I sound like this.. But you need get better thing to talk about...

Nobody dragged you here to comment, if you saw the thread was too senseless- you should have quietly passed.

And as for generalising thrash about Nigerian girls, I think you're very SILLY for saying that. Everybody is different!
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by justwise(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2015
mzclare:

Why do you have time to waste with a guy who is clearly cheating on you with his other gf?
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2015
evegran:

Nobody dragged you here to comment, if you saw the thread was too senseless- you should have quietly passed.

And as for generalising thrash about Nigerian girls, I think you're very SILLY for saying that. Everybody is different!

Thank you
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by ggrin(f): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Hoeangry u dating ur friends exundecided....smh
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by iceberylin(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Go to school.
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by alterswerve(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2015
IF I WERE U, I'LL GET A LAWYER... JUST JOKING

NOW, SERIOUSLY! ASK HIM TO TELL THE TRUTH BOUT THE WHOLE THING... AND THEN DECIDE..

DECIDE TO LEAVE HIS UNSERIOUS SORRY ASS ALONE.

JEEZ! HE IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU NA.. AIN'T HE YOUR BF?
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by prettysassygirl(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
wet in be all this long story,una never marry,he don dey give you headache,a beg find your way,I know you wouldn't listen till acid pours in your face,some girls can be desperate o,leave that guy till he finally settles with the girl.
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by eipreel(f): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
adeoti01:

Thank you
I trip grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Strangest Sexual Phobias / Happy Birthday To Agarawu23 / Naija Ladies Dating Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.