Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (40397 Views)

Gentleman Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photos / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by 4C2215131: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
All true. Whenever a lady calls one a gentleman there's a need to be worried and have a reflection of their disposition in dealing with her. Like the OP rightly pointed out a gentleman is a stooge and one they can control and manipulate to do their bidding always.

The flip side is that they detest these 'gentlemen' and find them unappealing but rather are attracted to ignoble men.

Good girls like Bad guys (ever wondered why the suave cultists in school always end up dating the cute chicks despite all their claims to 'hating' cultists) . It's a reality they don't understand themseles. Women love curiosity. Arouse it in her and she's yours (of course there's always the exception to to the rule).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
I can be a "resonable" gentleman to a well-mannered lady but never to the so called "Omo wobe".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by 4C2215131: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2015
emusmith:
Guys, watch this lady! Since she is sincere enough to say this, she is a wife material... Follow her up undecided

Really? Careful grasshopper, it just might be her own formula to 'mumunise' you.
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Sike(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Gentlemen my foot!
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by ajaophobia(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Well in my university days I used to be a gentleman, buh nw, aint no murrafvckn lady gona tell me shitt and expect me to fall for it...

U feell me?

Lol....Na so!
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Tedassie(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
quiinnBee:
Lol.
Laughing Cause Its So True
kiss
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Alani86: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
profojah:
Well, I pray and hope to be a gentleman when I get to the university. ..

PS: I don get admission into Umaru Musa YarAdua University to study Social therapy and Human PsychoAnalysis. Pls wish me well. I can't wait to finish with a First Class Upper Credit.

I wish I could wish you well. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any such grade as "first class upper credit"!
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by RichieF27: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nah I don't start what I can't finish ... Would like to be your friend..possible ?
flawlessT:
Hahahahaha,u like dis will just run within 2days

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by flawlessT(f): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
RichieF27:
Nah I don't start what I can't finish ... Would like to be your friend..possible ?
Very possible
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Apart from #3 I think, about seating arrangements, the rest is on point. Gentlemen are a dying breed and yes most fools mistake gentle-Men with effeminate men lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by safex(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lol. Simply put, a gentleman is a maga!
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by RichieF27: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Give me a call can you ?
flawlessT:
Very possible
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by flawlessT(f): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
RichieF27:
Give me a call can you ?
Shey ur own gentleman,na me go call abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Revolva(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahah I use to behave dis way before until I wise up dat no girl is indeed trust worthy all girls na d same

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by RichieF27: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahahahaha no that's not it ..what's your digit so I can call
flawlessT:
Shey ur own gentleman,na me go call abi? grin
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by flawlessT(f): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
RichieF27:
Hahahahaha no that's not it ..what's your digit so I can call
Dnt worry,will send it to u
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by RichieF27: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
I know you wouldn't want to let lose your number on here that was why I suggested you do the calling .. Call me 08132040483 just say it's flawless and hang up
flawlessT:
Dnt worry,will send it to u
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by flawlessT(f): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
RichieF27:
I know you wouldn't want to let lose your number on here that was why I suggested you do the calling .. Call me 08132040483 just say it's flawless and hang up
Ok
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
4C2215131:

Really? Careful grasshopper, it just might be her own formula to 'mumunise' you.

Haha...guys sha
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
RichieF27:
Guys dey vex grin
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by RichieF27: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
LolZ
emusmith:
Guys dey vex grin
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
RichieF27:
LolZ
haha, any show? cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by thernee: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
profojah:
Well, I pray and hope to be a gentleman when I get to the university. ..

PS: I don get admission into Umaru Musa YarAdua University to study Social therapy and Human PsychoAnalysis. Pls wish me well. I can't wait to finish with a First Class Upper Credit.

guy, i got admission into same school too.
Computer science
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by amacole(f): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Like me, I'm a good girl, but I love a li2 bad grin

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by amacole(f): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Some good girls like good guys.
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by ajaophobia(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Actually as a gentleman, give when its in your power to do so, never expect anything in return because your first priority should be ; making someone better.....
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by wealthtrak: 2:04am On Apr 16, 2021
OP: Emusmith. Pg1
A gentleman, if I'm up to date, is simply a man who is gentle smiley and not a man who is "simple" or naive. Simply put, a maga; Nah.

It's amazing and sounds unscrupulous and asinine how SOME today's 21st Century Ladies have tilted it towards their own advantage even from a guy who isn't theirs yet...

Hmm, if you don't do this or that towards satisfying her desire, then you're not a "Gentleman". How delusional!

The rhetorical question then is, "Are you a Gentleman" from our Ladies' standpoint?

The compound word "Gentleman" has been soiled and spoiled by most ladies, especially ours.

Now, from their view, as implanted into most of them, from an early age, perhaps; A gentleman is a guy who:

1. Willingly Fall For Their "Friendzone" Trap

Have you ever been friend zoned before? It's a scalar quantity, guy. You're deluded because you think something might still happen when nothing is ever gonna happen. Why? She sees you as a Gentleman. A friend. A brother. Accepting this seat, makes you look like a Perfect Gentleman to her.

2. Lets Her Play A 'Free Rolec Concerning His Money

Haha! Her main and first definition for a Gentle man is the guy who let's her control his 'world bank'. Some will be forming what I don't understand here on NL but...I tell you, you are not a complete gentleman until you make her No. 10 of your wallet. Forget theories.

3. Stands For them to sit in a fixed situation

Whether in a bus or an eatery, stand for her to sit and in her mind, "this guy is such a gentleman". Don't think that's enough green card o. Visit No. 2 for more details.

4. Who doesn't tell them the truth

Why did Eve believe Satan, Father of lies? There is something about most ladies: they love to lied to. Tell them the truth: You're so immature, insensitive and inexperienced. Lie to them: He may be a jerk at times but he's kinda sweet and a perfect Gentleman. :p

5. Who loves the errand boy position.

This reminds me of Uni; so many errand boys. She needs to charge her phone, you put on your gen. Her assignment, it's you she falls on. And ladies like such guys! To her, he is such a Gentleman. A good guy too. Not like these rough guys, she said. It's good to just keep him as a good friend. As they said, "Keep him close under close scrutiny". You need one of such Errand Boys around.

6. Who gives and doesn't expect in return

Don't crucify me saying, "Must guys expect something in return after doing something nice?" No, I don't BUT we are not all the same. Most guys know the truly sincere girls and won't really expect. For the few rest, he sees her opening her legs for little gifts and maybe, as a 'good neighbour', he's been helping her with bigger, more expensive gifts. Hate it or like it, he maybe tempted to expect a 'return'.
Solution: If you're serious, Avoid scenarios that warrant such situations. What you don't have, you don't need. Hurry to ask a guy you're not friends with is asking him for "Two things".Taking things from a guy you barely trust or know and EXPECTING he'll be a Gentleman in return is an EXPENSIVE JOKE, plain childishness and irresponsibility on your part.

7. Swallows their suggestions hook, line and sinker.

I've met a handful of girls who get cranky when there is kinda a "heated" misunderstanding that needs logical explanation. Well, married couples argue, how much singles. She doesn't like you reasoning out her opinions FOR the reason that she's hot-tempered and lack enough reasons venturing into such deals. All you're there for is to help o. But, refusing to swallow blindly and choosing to be logical excludes your name from the list of Gentlemen. Hmm!

With all these, can you call yourself a Gentleman?
Ladies could open up who they really term a "Gentleman".

Cheers!
Lol... Sarcastic definition of
"gentleman."
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by wealthtrak: 2:47am On Apr 16, 2021
ronald4lif:
All true. Whenever a lady calls one a gentleman there's a need to be worried and have a reflection of their disposition in dealing with her. Like the OP rightly pointed out a gentleman is a stooge and one they can control and manipulate to do their bidding always.

The flip side is that they detest these 'gentlemen' and find them unappealing but rather are attracted to ignoble men.

Lol.
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by wealthtrak: 3:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Grundig:
I'm never going to forget in a hurry what tgis half Ghanaian- half Bajan girl did to me back in university. This girl toyed with my soul.

The number of times I had to pick her up from the train station at odd times of the night. . .punching the air and thanking my lucky stars only for the knuckle head to cook up some fib. And then I have to drive about 35minutes to her house to drop her off. And then same trip back home. Yours sincerely never got a kiss on the cheek for one day.

For whatever reason thhis girls' birthday happened twice every year. I never really knew how she did it but On each occassion I'd go to selfridges for her shopping andspend nothing less than £500 on flipping designer gearsm . Heck! I never even shopped for myself in bloody selfridges. Smh. . .All I got were hugs!

The list is endless. That girl dealt with me big time.

When I remember those days, i smile at my stupidity. Great lessons learnt though
Bajan (Barbados). wink
Re: Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) by wealthtrak: 5:31am On Apr 16, 2021
4C2215131:

Good girls like Bad guys (ever wondered why the suave cultists in school always end up dating the cute chicks despite all their claims to 'hating' cultists) . It's a reality they don't understand themseles. Women love curiosity. Arouse it in her and she's yours (of course there's always the exception to to the rule).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.