Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? (824 Views)

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2015
.. Talking in times of posts ,stories,topics or pictures, I just want to laugh a bit.. Pls recommend..

please No insults..
Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Am just bored.. Talking in times of posts and topics, I just want to laugh a bit.. Pls recommend..

please No insults..
if you wanna laugh like crazy, go read flow1759 stories.
Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2015
You! You're the funniest: for expecting a definitive answer to your question. You forget that what we find 'funny' depends on our tastes: 'funny' is objective. Also note that in the days of old, being funny was synonymous with been foolish. But if I recollect correctly, back then people weren't too smart. Understood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by Decapo: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2015
RickRichards:
You! You're the funniest: for expecting a definitive answer to your question. You forget that what we find 'funny' depends on our tastes: 'funny' is objective. Also note that in the days of old, being funny was synonymous with been foolish. But if I recollect correctly, back then people weren't too smart. Understood?

no.pls Simplify your grammar
Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . if you wanna laugh like crazy, go read flow1759 stories.
thanks boss will check that out
Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Please correct the title of your thread.

"Who is your funniest thing" is wrong
Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

no.pls Simplify your grammar
You're truly the funniest.
Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thank u people.I found one Yesterday.. lol
big thanks to ClassCaptain
Re: What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ??? by kokoA(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Three Tellies And Got A Proposal / Come In And Lets Talk Dreadlock!! / JEEZZ! See Shoking Photos Of Korede Bello Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.