Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard (37759 Views)

Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2015
Withdraw what Ibeto don become cheque slip Abeg make I hear word jarri

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by sukkot: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2015
really ?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by happney65: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Hashimu:

I think maybe they will replace him with Professor Nasir Maiturare who looks more like a technocrat and to also correct the representation of zones from the state. His state governor is from the same zone with him. Maybe they are trying to correct zoning things. My thought only.

Shiorr..Them no know that one before?Oshiko
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by StepTwo: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2015
prettytasha:
we are behind u mr president... grin

this really got me laughing. you don't even know d reason for the witdrawal yet and you are already behind him. na waoo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

is this the APC change we needing? How does we knows that this is not a comprehended conspiracy by the burantashi drunk dullard kunu pampers wearing osogbo weed that the Senate not November high rise APC e-diots youths not make ministerial list undecided

Where are your senses?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by 2rutalk1: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Hashimu:

I think maybe they will replace him with Professor Nasir Maiturare who looks more like a technocrat and to also correct the representation of zones from the state. His state governor is from the same zone with him. Maybe they are trying to correct zoning things. My thought only.
This can't be the reason. There are so many nominees that are from the same Zone with their Governor. For instance, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is from the same Local Government with the Governor of Ebonyi State. I think there are vested interests at play.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by prettytasha(f): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2015
StepTwo:

this really got me laughing. you don't even know d reason for the witdrawal yet and you are already behind him. na waoo
lol it must be a good reason
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by EgusiSoup: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2015
PuciPrince:

Where are your senses?

undecided
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by adioolayi(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Maybe he is not interested and asked to be withdrawn... It is possible
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Your brain don expire teytey
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

is this the APC change we needing? How does we knows that this is not a comprehended conspiracy by the burantashi drunk dullard kunu pampers wearing osogbo weed that the Senate not November high rise APC e-diots youths not make ministerial list undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by MadCow1: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2015
If President Booboo does not want Ibeto, then Fhuck Ibeto

angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2015
his village witches and wizards are working against him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by tolexy007(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
n
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Brytawon(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup!

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by onismate: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2015
prettytasha:
we are behind u mr president... grin
you are behind him. Are you always behind everything, both good and bad? confusion everywere.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by darlingtonNYIG(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2015
I heard he is from the same ward with the present Governor. Thus he can't be a Minister.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Realdeals(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2015
I knew ibeto nomination was a mistake
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Daspirit: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2015
What is this animal saying?

EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nellybii: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

You are a disgrace to nairalanders with this type of post. This is absolutely senseless, baseless and totally disgusting. It carries no message, no decorum and you should be ashamed of your public display of imbecility.
This type of comments should not be allowed to fly on nairaland. This is ridiculous. Also @ bolded you should at least learn the basics of sentence construction in English language before coming o dance unclad and ridiculing your family here. bloody lunatic.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by adaweezy(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Hashimu:

then Buhari should withdraw Ocholi's name and represent the over 1 million Ebira people with a minister since the governor and deputy governor of Kogi state are from Kogi east and kogi west since Kogi Central is not taking any share of the Political posts
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by kheart(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2015
2rutalk1:
This can't be the reason. There are so many nominees that are from the same Zone with their Governor. For instance, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is from the same Local Government with the Governor of Ebonyi State. I think there are vested interests at play.

SSG is from the governor zone, u should expect resistance if the minister is also from the same zone again. Remember Niger has gbagyi and Nupe as dominant tribes
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by SANIMARYAM1: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2015
D reason ws dat dey r from same zone c with d governor nd their ws agreement between d zones.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by modath(f): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Realdeals:
I knew ibeto nomination was a mistake
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by beesyb(f): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2015
his name was withdrawn because two ministers cannot come from a state (niger state).saraki is currently reading the new development to the senators
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by asha80(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2015
kheart:

SSG is from the governor zone, u should expect resistance if the minister is also from the same zone again. Remember Niger has gbagyi and Nupe as dominant tribes
he can as well remove ibe kachikwu since kachikwu and okowa are aniomas from the same zone in delta state ignoring urhobos in delta central and ijaw,itsekiris in delta south
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2015
yimikaa:
Ibeto's name was withdrawn because Buhari sent 2 nominees from Niger state and ibeto is from the same zone as the present governor Niger state.

The agreement in Niger was that the minister should not come from the same zone as the governor.
You are very correct! That's why Abubakar Bawa Bwari was picked!
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by modath(f): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2015
@midolian,

FCT don't have a nominee while Niger has two, Senator philip Aduda raised an objection about it & baba had to do the needful.

Could you update under your post so people could know the real reason & stop guesswork.. Thx.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by kristisking(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Baba is confused.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by kokoA(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Kai! Dis man village people strong o.. Eyah cry
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Bdemmy(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

With these few points of mine,
I hope I've been able to confuse you but not convince you.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by chesterlee(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2015
The saint is drunk again!!!

Burukutu no be beta thing sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.