Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard (37763 Views)

Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by kokoA(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2015
asha80:
he can as well remove ibe kachikwu since kachikwu and okowa are aniomas from the same zone in delta state ignoring urhobos in delta central and ijaw,itsekiris in delta south
Okowa is PDP so it's none of his business. APC's governorship candidate was Urohobo.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by benedictnsi(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Brimmie:
Drama

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Your signature don finish me here grin
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by kheart(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2015
asha80:
he can as well remove ibe kachikwu since kachikwu and okowa are aniomas from the same zone in delta state ignoring urhobos in delta central and ijaw,itsekiris in delta south

Niger state has zoning formula which they all agreed to. SSG, Governor and Minister cannot come from the same zone (zoning formula agreement). If u guys had such agreement in delta una fit present una case.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by midolian(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

@midolian,

FCT don't have a nominee while Niger has two, Senator philip Aduda raised an objection about it & baba had to do the needful.

Could you update under your post so people could know the real reason & stop guesswork.. Thx.
I wish I could...

Once a post hit FP, there is no way anyone can edit it, except the super-mods.

..And I believe that in no time, the reason will be given On vanguard, premiumtimes Or any other reliable source..which will also hit FP.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by StepTwo: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2015
prettytasha:
lol it must be a good reason
shocked
this one don pass trust and confidence oo
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by asha80(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
kokoA:
Okowa is PDP so it's none of his business. APC's governorship candidate was Urohobo.
abia governor is pdp..apc flag bearer is from abia south while the person buhari picked from abia is from abia central
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by galadima77(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Hashimu:

I think maybe they will replace him with Professor Nasir Maiturare who looks more like a technocrat and to also correct the representation of zones from the state. His state governor is from the same zone with him. Maybe they are trying to correct zoning things. My thought only.

Yeah you're right and his replacement is from zone B. Himself and the governor are from the same zone C.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by modath(f): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
I wish I could...

Once a post hit FP, there is no way anyone can edit it, except the super-mods.

..And I believe that in no time, the reason will be given On vanguard, premiumtimes Or any other reliable source..which will also hit FP.

Ok then, 2 more names to go then...

Nice day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

undecided

ok ooo. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by kaydkay(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

is this the APC change we needing? How does we knows that this is not a comprehended conspiracy by the burantashi drunk dullard kunu pampers wearing osogbo weed that the Senate not November high rise APC e-diots youths not make ministerial list undecided

Your Use of English is a reflection of your name : SOUR EGUSISOUP!! Leaves a bad taste to the mouth.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by dazzlingd(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

is this the APC change we needing? How does we knows that this is not a comprehended conspiracy by the burantashi drunk dullard kunu pampers wearing osogbo weed that the Senate not November high rise APC e-diots youths not make ministerial list undecided
so much of FTC, at d end of it all, u made absolute no sense...

I'm sure U did not even comprehend wat was written befr rushing to comment.

u disgraced the fp, u are an insult to all FTCs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by rayornb(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2015
yimikaa:
Ibeto's name was withdrawn because Buhari sent 2 nominees from Niger state and ibeto is from the same zone as the present governor Niger state.

The agreement in Niger was that the minister should not come from the same zone as the governor.

Who You Be? Na You be Press Secretary or PA to GMB? grin
yimikaa:
Ibeto's name was withdrawn because Buhari sent 2 nominees from Niger state and ibeto is from the same zone as the present governor Niger state.

The agreement in Niger was that the minister should not come from the same zone as the governor.

Who You Be? Na You be Press Secretary or PA to GMB?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by hajhud: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
second to comment!
the nigga above me need 65 floging
seriously
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by uglodoh(f): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by lato2(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
giantstrides:
I hope we get to learn the reason for his removal, this was the guy that gave that opolo eyes governor hell when he decamped few days to the election, so who will replace him from Niger state now.

He is from the same zone with the sitting Governor
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by olutunde12(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
obailala:
...and no reason was given?
This is a list that took the man at least 5months to compile!
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by olutunde12(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2015
obailala:
...and no reason was given?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by hamedade2000(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

Can u please speak English!!!!!
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by yimikaa: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2015
rayornb:

Who You Be? Na You be Press Secretary or PA to GMB? grin

Junior PMB grin
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by yhemsy62(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
second to comment!

the nigga above me need 65 floging
I add 35 join am
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by obailala(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2015
olutunde12:

Point of correction, restructuring the ministries to return power to the permanent secretaries and block leaking holes is what took 5 months. It is not the search for saints as is widely believed.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by freedom96: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2015
prettytasha:
we are behind u mr president... grin
wats d reason for his withdrawal?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by Donchris001: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2015
giantstrides:
I hope we get to learn the reason for his removal, this was the guy that gave that opolo eyes governor hell when he decamped few days to the election, so who will replace him from Niger state now.
I think his removal was to balance the political equation in the state as zone B is left out in both state and federal appointment even though the zone gave APC the highest votes in the state
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by ikescope: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Good move...

The guy abi man is not qualified for the said post...I know the man
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by 123papas(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
I thought he was from Nnewi sef
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by midolian(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Like I told you, vanguard has done it.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/why-buhari-dropped-niger-ministerial-nominee-ahmed-ibeto/

Its sad I can't create a thread at the moment. It says "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting
this post. Our server is overwhelmed."..so I ll have to wait till only God knows when..

But you can create the thread.. If you want to..I am sure the super-mods will put it on FP
Cc: Modath
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by viclawz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

take it eazy bruv with ur words#KILODE
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by EgusiSoup: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nellybii:

I am a disgrace to nairalanders with this type of post. This is absolutely senseless, baseless and totally disgusting. It carries no message, no decorum and i should be ashamed of my public display of imbecility.
This type of comments should not be allowed to fly on nairaland. This is ridiculous. Also @ bolded I should at least learn the basics of sentence construction in English language before coming o dance unclad and ridiculing my family here. I am an bloody lunatic.

What is this once saying undecided
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

Be wise!

Dont insult my president again

Please
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by TessaJ: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT.

wereeeeeeee ni o
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by crackhouse(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why the long biography when he is no longer going to be relevant.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard by ehis05(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettytasha:
we are behind u mr president... grin

Ar u serious abt been a programmer n building e commerce store

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.