Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

In Love Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love Help! (904 Views)

A Fool In Love... Help. / Is This Love? Help! / My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love Help! by Jduck13(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2009
Shit is crazy I have been in love wit this girl for a long time we broke up a couple months ago, I started falling for another girl and I was relieved I thought I would never get over her, She called though, and we started fightin and we haven't talked in 3 days and throughout all this time I can't get her out of my head,

She said some messes up things that day so what yaw think talk to her or the other one
Re: In Love Help! by SeanT21(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2009
I will need more info on this.
Re: In Love Help! by Jduck13(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
O well basically the girl I now am fallin for came over the other day and we had some great great sex lol and the other girl lives in SC
Re: In Love Help! by tope2000(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2009
Jduck13:

Shit is crazy I have been in love wit this girl for a long time we broke up a couple months ago, I started falling for another girl and I was relieved I thought I would never get over her, She called though, and we started fightin and we haven't talked in 3 days and throughout all this time I can't get her out of my head,

She said some messes up things that day so what yaw think talk to her or the other one

What messed up things? undecided
Re: In Love Help! by Jduck13(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2009
Also The girl in SC has turned into a real B and runs her mouth a lot,
She also said she doesn't care at all about me which she said in anger but it hurt my feelings I still love her though,

Though the one I am now fallin for now I can't talk to much even though she lives here bc she doesn't have a phone and I can't see her bc I can't go to school bc I have serious open wounds,
Re: In Love Help! by Jduck13(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2009
so should I even be friends wit the one in SC
Re: In Love Help! by Jduck13(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2009
well as far as messing things up she lives far away is always hangin out with guys even though she doen't do anything wit them its annoyin and she runs her mouth
Re: In Love Help! by SeanT21(f): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2009
I have no advice 4 U.

U already made up your mind. wink
Re: In Love Help! by Jduck13(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2009
Ok so try to move on and stay with the girl I am fallin for But should I be friends with the girl in SC? Isk what to do about that Im torn between two
Re: In Love Help! by bluespice(f): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
umm wats the problem here?
Re: In Love Help! by iice(f): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
undecided
Re: In Love Help! by bluespice(f): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2009
my sentiments exactly

(1) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong? / Am I Still Positive V? / Advise Me To Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.