Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Am I Still Positive V? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Still Positive V? (904 Views)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Still Positive V? by pweetychic: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
She said she lost her virginity without pain and blood stain,  She hasn't made love before she had intimacy with her first boyfriend, She discovered that the long thing just entered inside the hot room without any feeling of pain, and she was wondering if she was still a virgin b4 she had intimacy wit the guy, the guy claimed he disvirgined her though, he said he saw something like a peeled skin on his koko mansion after she left. Is it possible to loose virginity without pain and blood stain?
Has anyone had such experience b4.
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by papa190(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
rotfl,

pweetychic
u and this your everyday tales always leave me drinking more water~
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by papa190(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
pweetychic
dont u even take note of your 2nd in command pweety4me

u always have tales to spill

Only Gawd knows what u wud be up2 tomorrw~
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by pweetychic: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
papa190:

pweetychic
dont u even take note of your 2nd in command pweety4me

u always have tales to spill

Only Gawd knows what u wud be up2 tomorrw~

Haba baba190, but u r a graduate now, can't you read the lines so well, it wasn't me it happened to,  Go n get your glasses.
Has any of ur gfrnds experienced dat b4
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by papa190(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2010
@pweetychic

yea i know u said it didnt happen 2 u ,
but what i meant is dat u are always havin stories
from ur service and ur BF still in school,to ur BF wantin a 3some
and now dis

anyway in regards to ur question
yes its very possible to loose your V-jay without blood
she may have lost her hymen thru other means via vigorous activities or smtin
its very possible.not all gurls bleed on their 1st tyme~
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by whiteroses(f): 2:50am On Jul 20, 2010
^ .190 true. i still havent bled till today and so many cars have passed the road
                                                                                      lol i joke
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by 5stars(m): 3:09am On Jul 20, 2010
whiteroses:

^ .190 true. i still havent bled till today and so many cars have passed the road
                                                                                      lol i joke
lol nothing to be ashamed off i hope the road is still passable with no pot holes tongue tongue tongue  nice legs by way wink
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 20, 2010
Some women don't have a hymen, they've either lost it some other way or were
born without one. Even if U have a hymen that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll
experience pain the first ime, or bleed. Every woman is different. She is lucky she didn't
feel any pain.
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2010
5stars:

lol nothing to be ashamed off i hope the road is still passable with no pot holes tongue tongue tongue  nice legs by way wink
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

@poster, you can't be serious.
I knew about a hymen being broken, but does a piece of skin actually fall out? how did he see a piece of peeled skin on his koko?
please enlighten me, because I'm sure it was something else.
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by pweetychic: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2010
papa190:

@pweetychic

yea i know u said it didnt happen 2 u ,
but what i meant is dat u are always havin stories
from your service and your BF still in school,to your BF wantin a 3some
and now dis

anyway in regards to your question
yes its very possible to loose your V-jay without blood
she may have lost her hymen thru other means via vigorous activities or smtin
its very possible.not all gurls bleed on their 1st tyme~

Guess u r mixing the pweetybabes in d house togeda, this is pweetychic not pweetygal, I can't remember when i posted the topics you were talking about, nwways, thanks for putting lite to d darkness, cus i was doubting the gal's stories b4.

THE AMAKA:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

@poster, you can't be serious.
I knew about a hymen being broken, but does a piece of skin actually fall out? how did he see a piece of peeled skin on his koko?
please enlighten me, because I'm sure it was something else.

I don't understand myself,
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by papa190(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2010
^^
Rofl,

sorry my bad,i never knew that there were so many pweety chicks in the house
pweetygal,pweety4me,pweetychic
all of em, nasty and all r my friendz anyway its good to know
Therz nothin wrong wif ur friend although im still puzzled by the skin that was left on his KOKO after the act,
would nid 2 find more info on that~
Re: Am I Still Positive V? by buttkick: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2010
it is possible not to have had Bleep intimacy before and not bleed the day ali baba is killed. a trauma to the vital area could have ruptured the hymen or simple ventures like horse riding (i mean a real horse heheheheeeeeeeee), moto bike or cycle riding can also cause it without you noticing.

the brutal rupturing of the hymen will happen only when it is still in intact on the day you decide to kill ali baba.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does It Seem That Men Dislike Intelligent And Witty Women? / 21 Ways To Love Your Husband / First Man To Die A Pre-mature Death 4 Love Since The Existence Of This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.