Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Where Did I Go Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong? (905 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did I Go Wrong? by elvismike(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
Fellow nls,

Something happened that i want you all to review and tell me if i was really @ fault.

On thursday nite, i met three girls outside an eatery and we introduced ourselves. I was really interested in d one called Esther so finally, i exchanged numbers with her.I told her i wld call her on friday so we cld hang out together. Friday (Yesterday), i called her and she told me a joint to go wait for her (It was in her area and she said she wld only take 10 minutes). 1 hour 20 minutes later, i saw a group of 5 girls walking in.

I wasnt bothered bc i wasnt expecting more than one person. My phone rang and she told me that "THEY" were outside. They? . I went to meet them and we sat down. I thought she wanted to cancel our outing but, no, so i had to ask her if her friends were going somewhere and she said no that they just came to hang out with her.

I called her to one side (i was very embarrassed) and told her i was not prepared to host a crowd and she reassured me that they just wanted to take sth light, so i relaxed a little and went to sit down again.

These girls started ordering. My God, where in the world am i supposed to get money to pay for all these? Well , i looked left and right, called Esther again and told her that i couldnt pay for their order and that i was leaving. She said i shld give her the amount i had so that they wld add up and pay but i refused and left.

Since that yesterday, she and her friends(i think she gave them my number) have been calling me and pouring all sorts of insults on me and sending me awful text messages.

Tell me where on earth did i go wrong in all this? I never told her to invite any of her friends along!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by rawswagga(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
Meeting girls in front of eatry doing nothing u shuld know d type of girl u are putting urself into.they are hawks nd d girl aint matured nd it all depends d way u approached them.u don't just meet a girl and tell her of hanging out.u sending ha a mgs dat u hav it in ur pockets.u wud hav hav starting communication,on daily bases and before one week then u can ask ha for a date on ur joint very far from ur area and her's.u did al wrong man.thank God u left.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by luvbooks(f): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2010
You did nothing wrong jare.
Are you supposed to pay for not just one potential sponger, but FOUR others
All in the name of liking a girl.
Rawswagga is right though . . . next time, take it more slowly. At least you stood up for yourself and walked out. Some people would have paid and then started crying blue murder later on.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by googles: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=13pt]you did nothing wrong jor
you are a sharp guy jare
they are looking for somebody to run down
i hope they held them down at the eatery
maybe when they sweep and wash the plates
they ll learn their lessons
stupid parasites
geez. . . . . . . .i just totally hate cheap girls angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by yme1(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
correct guy
tell them the next time they call to go to hell
and they should also learn to pay their bills themselves
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by Alxmyr(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
You did absolutely the right thing.
You taught those girls that they should learn to respect themself.
I am sure next time they would have a rethink before gathering as cheap crowd in a joint.
Also, you stood for what is right without giving damn about the parasite.
Don't be surprise that the Esther girl will comeback like you so much,
ladies love guys who can stand for what they believe and not the other way round.
So when Esther come back calling, let us know.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
Pat yourself on the back hun. Those girls would have run you to the ground. If you had paid you would have come in here balling your eyes out and calling all girls cheap hos. Whew NL Females dodged a bullet grin grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by martin1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hungry girls. .if i were u, i'll allow them to eat  and drink all they want and then cunnningly dissapear.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by Hotstepper(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
u did nuthing wrong and this showed that the girl aint for u, shez just interested in what she can benefit plus people need to learn when they are invited to sumthing and they wanna bring friends along, they should call the person hosting her to confirm whether that is alright or not
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by bubugul(f): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
what a low life group of girls!!! you did nothing wrong,
but next time, try knowing the girl better b/4 proposing a date
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by 190: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2010
martin1:

Hungry girls. .if i were u, i'll allow them to eat  and drink all they want and then cunnningly dissapear.

Gbam, Ive done exactly same thing to 3girls like dat, they simply ate N 8,500 worth of food
and asked for take-away packs, Omo it wasnt a small issue that day ooh
the babes decleared me WANTED when i dissappeared, i had more than enuf of the money to pay
but for 3 girls to eat N8,500 Worth of food sent a clear message, most even ate shawarma for the 1st time in their lives, the washed,cleaned, and swept the entire eatery before 1 of them's BF came 2 bail dem out but it wasnt a small issue then, I laffed till now im still laffin wen i remember~
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by iice(f): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ahahahaha sorry but funny story.
And no, you did nothing wrong.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by ThePelican(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hungry I-never-chop girls
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by ssumpta(f): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
Don't feel bad about the text messages and insults.
And please dont' start to think, girls are this and that. u only met the wrong type.
pele!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by prixxy(f): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
stupid girls,

you did notting wrong jare
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong? by CrazyMan(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2010
Such girls are referred to as Economic Parasites at work.

I'm glad you didn't foot their bills; I'm really proud of you bro; unlike some silly guys who would in the name of defending their ego, shoulder an unnecessary responsibility; then treek all the way home to drink soaked garri and groundnuts.

(1) (Reply)

She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! / Am I Still Positive V? / Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.