Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend (13707 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
An edge? LOL. Well you might not be far from the truth. I'm a Nigerian, born, bred and groomed here in Nigeria.

I was born in September, 25th to be precise, in the very very early eighties.

You have the same birthday as an ex of mine. Enough said lol. No wonder you sound so suave, Libra men have style.

Yeah, you have something "extra" & spicy for a Libra dude
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You have the same birthday as an ex of mine. Enough said lol. No wonder you sound so suave, Libra men have style.

Yeah, you have something "extra" & spicy for a Libra dude
LOL. I'm who I am ma'am, I really don't know how to be someone else or how to pretend. I speak my mind, its just me.

I never ever considered myself suave or "extra" & spicy, but I do know I have this ability is saying it fair and square.

But still thanks for the compliment. You're cool yourself. It takes someone "extra" & spicy to hold me in a conversation. So might I say the feeling is mutual? grin
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. I'm who I am ma'am, I really don't know how to be someone else or how to pretend. I speak my mind, its just me.

I never ever considered myself suave or "extra" & spicy, but I do know I have this ability is saying it fair and square.

But still thanks for the compliment. You're cool yourself. It takes someone "extra" & spicy to hold me in a conversation. So might I say the feeling is mutual? grin

Lol, if you fancied yourself spicy & extra then you'd be narcissistic tongue
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
op Kai
There God oooooo
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, if you fancied yourself spicy & extra then you'd be narcissistic tongue

You know what is very strange? On another thread here a few weeks ago I mentioned that in my life I only attract two types of men, Libra men or Scorpio men. And here I am again engaged in a conversation with one. It happens all the time. Anyway, I'm an Aquarius & according to Astrology, Libra & Aquarius are "soulmates". I guess that's why it was so easy for us to talk lol. However, on a personal note, I think your sign sucks as boyfriends grin
You don't say? Well there's a drop of narcissism in everyone. LOL.

Oh I didn't know that, I've never really bothered knowing about horoscope, its one area I've not delve into.

If Libra and Aquarius are "soulmates" then that makes the perfect fit don't you think? Why bother about boyfriends when soulmates are the ultimate? Because"Boyfriends are just friends who never last while soulmates are our mate who we mate with and live forever with". That's my saying. wink grin
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
You don't say? Well there's a drop of narcissism in everyone. LOL.

Oh I didn't know that, I've never really bothered knowing about horoscope, its one area I've not delve into.

If Libra and Aquarius are "soulmates" then that makes the perfect fit don't you think? Why bother about boyfriends when soulmates are the ultimate? Because"Boyfriends are just friends who never last while soulmates are our mate who we mate with and live forever with". That's my saying. wink grin

Hahaha. Not with Libra dudes. I can't deal with them. They drive me crazy. Maybe this combo works for others, but it's definitely not for me.

So, what are your hobbies?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Not with Libra dudes. I can't deal with them. They drive me crazy. Maybe this combo works for others, but it's definitely not for me.

So, what are your hobbies?
You don't say, I believe no matter the horoscope involve everybody can not be the same. But I do believe you cool enough to know what works for you and what doesn't.

I like reading, I listen to music and I play chess, not to forget, I love watching movies, cartoons too, anime to be precise.

And you?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
You don't say, I believe no matter the horoscope involve everybody can not be the same. But I do believe you cool enough to know what works for you and what doesn't.

I like reading, I listen to music and I play chess, not to forget, I love watching movies, cartoons too, anime to be precise.

And you?

Wow @ chess. I always thought of it as an old man's game or a game for nerds grin How long have you been playing it?

We have similar hobbies, except for chess & anime.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow @ chess. I always thought of it as an old man's game or a game for nerds grin How long have you been playing it?

We have similar hobbies, except for chess & anime.
I've been playing Chess since 1993. Believe me Chess aint a game for nerds or old men, its a game for anyone who wants to learn one thing: "know what your opponent is thinking and use it against him/her".

What exactly do you read? I mean, the kind of books you like reading?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I've been playing Chess since 1993. Believe me Chess aint a game for nerds or old men, its a game for anyone who wants to learn one thing: "know what your opponent is thinking and use it against him/her".

What exactly do you read? I mean, the kind of books you like reading?

Wow, that's a long time. In my head I associate it with old men because that's what I grew up seeing, old men sitting, playing chess, dominoes & other board games.

I like horror, crime & romance.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by obontami: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
some will let u fccck em thru d anus and tell u that ur birthday gift
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, that's a long time. In my head I associate it with old men because that's what I grew up seeing, old men sitting, playing chess, dominoes & other board games.

I like horror, crime & romance.
I don't go well with romance, crime, horror and sci fi goes well with me. Not to forget adventure and action. grin

Tell me, what genre of song do you listen to?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Aminat508(f): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I don't go well with romance, crime, horror and sci fi goes well with me. Not to forget adventure and action. grin

Tell me, what genre of song do you listen to?

I hate sci-fi lol.

My taste in music is wide & diverse. I listen to everything from reggae - old classics by Sinatra. I love all good music. You?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm, you sound like you'd be a good host. Good food indeed.

Nah, just normal instant coffee. Nothing bougee lol. I hate the taste of espresso. Too bitter. I'm not a fan of cappuccino either. The foam is unnecessary. Decaf? Waste of time because the whole point of having coffee is to have that bouncing off the walls feeling. Now with decaf, it'll be like drinking sweet warm piss. No kick. What's the point?

Ok, so you aren't into hot drinks, what do you drink? Sodas? Booze?
I am very allergic to coffee and some caffeine products. I can't sleep when I consume anything with it. The problem with cappuccino for me is not the froth caused by the milk added but the taste. I prefer black coffee and that means no sleep for me.If I don't wanna sleep or have works to do through out the week I take coffee which usually spells me disaster.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I hate sci-fi lol.

My taste in music is wide & diverse. I listen to everything from reggae - old classics by Sinatra. I love all good music. You?
LOL. Same here. I listen to almost everything apart from current Nigerian songs.

I like rock, pop, reggae, rnb, hip hop/rap, jazz, classical, new age and afro beat.

Music was my best friend once upon a time. You listen to Micheal Jackson?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I hate sci-fi lol.

I love Sci-Fi movies a lot. I usually enjoy them alone.

Now I know your kind of girl. I think girls who listen to reggae are rude and smoke weed. That is my notion of them not that I am trying to portray you as a dangerous person or something.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:
I am very allergic to coffee and some caffeine products. I can't sleep when I consume anything with it. The problem with cappuccino for me is not the froth caused by the milk added but the taste. I prefer black coffee and that means no sleep for me.If I don't wanna sleep or have works to do through out the week I take coffee which usually spells me disaster.

Lol, I've heard about the no sleep side effect of too much caffeine but I've not experienced it because I'm already an insomniac to start with. Why not do decaf?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. Same here. I listen to almost everything apart from current Nigerian songs.

I like rock, pop, reggae, rnb, hip hop/rap, jazz, classical, new age and afro beat.

Music was my best friend once upon a time. You listen to Micheal Jackson?

Lol, we must be twins. Yes, I love MJ, who doesn't?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by babysophie(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
pTomz:
they buy u eva wine and still be d first to open and drink itgrin
U make m laff,pls give d gals some credit.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, we must be twins. Yes, I love MJ, who doesn't?
Well I know a few people who don't!. Tell me which of MJ's songs do you like?

You like SPEECHLESS?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:

I love Sci-Fi movies a lot. I usually enjoy them alone.

Now I know your kind of girl. I think girls who listen to reggae are rude and smoke weed. That is my notion of them not that I am trying to portray you as a dangerous person or something.

LMFAO. No I don't smoke weed
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I know a few people who don't!. Tell me which of MJ's songs do you like?

You like SPEECHLESS?

OMG, so many- Heal the world, you rock my world, liberian girl, dirty diana, etc. Yeah, speechless too.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

OMG, so many- Heal the world, you rock my world, liberian girl, dirty diana, etc. Yeah, speechless too.
That's how you make me feel!. cheesy wink
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by babysophie(f): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
donholy28:
Na d singlet and boxers own be d main thing dem dey buy and yet they give u list on their own birthday.. bitchess
U dnt v to hate ur gals for it jst tell dem wat u feel wen she buys dem for u,cos we may b feeling great nt stingy yl doing dt. I used to buy singlets n boxers for him frm friendship to marriage,until i started reading stuffs like ds n nw am working so during d period of his bday i jst gave him my ATM card dt he shld go n get himself wat he nids. He was so happy bt i still buy him his underwears til date.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I've heard about the no sleep side effect of too much caffeine but I've not experienced it because I'm already an insomniac to start with. Why not do decaf?
It is a very serious problem for me. I have this special taste and smell senses that most decaf I have had from Starbucks never really tasted and smell good like black coffee. That makes it looks like I am drinking some laboratory made drink product. Still I can't sleep. I think there is something with coffee that doesn't make me sleep than just the caffeine. I didn't want to ask the doc about it though. Currently, I am going through weekly routine medical checkups and something has be found in my Leukocyte(WBC). The monocyte is above normal level. Perhaps that could be one of the factors responsible for my allergies.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
sad sad sad
What's the matter dear? Why are you sad?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. No I don't smoke weed
Perhaps you don't. I am talking about my view on people who listen to reggae.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by babysophie(f): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kassidy90:
This thread made me remember last year whn my ex was celebrating her birthday i got herTecno P5 dat was june fast forward to september my own birthday she got me plantain chips..
Laffs,bt wre u expecting her to give u back d fone? Dt l b payback na n dts nt gud.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
My man,,if you give cheerfully,she will no ur worth wen its her time to give...neverworkwiththenegetives
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Aminat508(f): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
What's the matter dear? Why are you sad?

Nothing. Just bored
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Kassidy90(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
babysophie:
Laffs,bt wre u expecting her to give u back d fone? Dt l b payback na n dts nt gud.
of coz nt....but at least even if its just somethin like a jean, T shirt or Tie, cufflinks lots of cheap but valueable stuffs out der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date This Lady? / Smash Or Pass? Very Busty Instagram Slayqueen Ada La Pinky (photos) / 'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.