Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,698 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend (13706 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:
What gifts do you give your boyfriend on his birthday?

Lol, trust me, it's not easy buying stuff for a man than it is to buy for let's say, another lady. I've also done the underwear thing that's mentioned here all the time. That plus things like socks, belts, shoes, wallet, cologne. Repetitive stuff. It must feel like deja vu.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Vinshu(f): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
ebubemicky:
can u also say that if it was the guy that did any of these? Can u say she is just a girlfriend she may even be cheating on him? Say the truth

Yes I can
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Kazrem(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
oyaa check and press like grin
Is that Aminat or Aminat papapa? grin
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Aminat508(f): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kazrem:

Is that Aminat or Aminat papapa? grin
Aminatu grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Yungwealth(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
When a girl bought you a chicken then be ready to pay back buying her a cow soon !
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Kazrem(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Aminatu grin
grin I will tell you one thing you don't probably know today. Let me code it and if you like publicize it with your response. On a second thought, what's even wrong if you do. However will still say it in the language that comes to my mind.
هل عرفت ان زوجتي يسمي بأمنة ولذالك احبك كثيرا
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Aminat508(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kazrem:

grin I will tell you one thing you don't probably know today. Let me code it and if you like publicize it with your response. On a second thought, what's even wrong if you do. However will still say it in the language that comes to my mind.
هل عرفت ان زوجتي يسمي بأمنة ولذالك احبك كثيرا

Hahahhahahahah grin

شكرا جزيلا
shukraan jazilaan

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:

Yes I can
ok then very good
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:

If stating what I have in mind or what I deem OK is being a kid. Then yes, I'm a kid.

Like I mentioned earlier, my comment would never favor or satisfy any gender or any body. I know my comment would hurt guys but insulting me actually makes you the kid.

Bye sir
oberenwa u are the kid
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, trust me, it's not easy buying stuff for a man than it is to buy for let's say, another lady. I've also done the underwear thing that's mentioned here all the time. That plus things like socks, belts, shoes, wallet, cologne. Repetitive stuff. It must feel like deja vu.
Bwahaha...What birthday nice gifts you have there indeed. I like cologne(if it is a very good one) and designer wristwatch. cool
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha...What birthday nice gifts you have there indeed. I like cologne(if it is a very good one) and designer wristwatch. cool

Looool @ designer wristwatch. I'm on the stingy side, so I'd never buy designer labels for myself or for a man. Just good quality stuff. What have you given to your "super hottie" for her birthday this year?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Kassidy90(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
babysophie:
Women r nt mind readers,jst eat d plantain chips wif love n tell her so dt wen she has d money she l buy dem for u.
smile anyway she has improved this year despite we r not together again she sent me 3sets of original boxers dis year
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Looool @ designer wristwatch. I'm on the stingy side, so I'd never buy designer labels for myself or for a man. Just good quality stuff. What have you given to your "super hottie" for her birthday this year?
Why must you be stingy? That is not a good thing. Designer products are the best to give as birthday gifts for men.

As for me, I usually share with her a bottle of good Champagne in my room and present her ear rings, sometimes camera or something she loves, a small leather handbag.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sure, the pleasure was mine smiley
Cool. Em, ma'am pardon me would you mind if I dedicate a poem to you?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:

Why must you be stingy? That is not a good thing. Designer products are the best to give as birthday gifts for men.

As for me, I usually share with her a bottle of good Champagne in my room and present her ear rings, sometimes camera or something she loves a small leather handbag.

Lol, you're so bougee
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you're so bougee
I don't think so. Those are not expensive to come by. I usually make a budget for them before the birthday. These are something that would not cost me much at all.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Cool. Em, ma'am pardon me would you mind if I dedicate a poem to you?

I'm scared to even answer but ok, let me hear it

Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:
I don't think so. Those are not expensive to come by. I usually make a budget for them before the birthday. These are something that would not cost me much at all.

That's very thoughtful of you smiley
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's very thoughtful of you smiley
Wow! I am not a bad guy as you possibly think. I like to be proactive sometimes. Perhaps I don't like to disappoint people.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:
Wow! I am not a bad guy as you possibly think. I like to be proactive sometimes. Perhaps I don't like to disappoint people.

Lol, I don't think you're bad, just a little exasperating sometimes but you're ok in my book.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm scared to even answer but ok, let me hear it
LOL. Don't be scared, I'm totally harmless. Hope you know the kind of poems I write?.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. Don't be scared, I'm totally harmless. Hope you know the kind of poems I write?.

What kind?
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:

LMFAO. You write naughty poems. I just viewed your other thread. Please don't do one for me. I'd die
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What kind?
Ero.tic.

PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You write naughty poems. I just viewed your other thread. Please don't do one for me. I'd die
LOL. Yea I do. I'm sure you would survive. You don't seem feeble hearted.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Ero.tic.

LOL. Yea I do. I'm sure you would survive. You don't seem feeble hearted.

Rewd boiy! grin

I think you're talented though. Big ups.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I don't think you're bad, just a little exasperating sometimes but you're ok in my book.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am human being after all!
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

This post just meant he should write you an e r o t i c poem. Girls-really-don't-know-what-they-want statement is questionable. I think most of them do but like to beat about the bush. Bwahaha...
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by chineduhonour: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Stop wasting your money on bleaching products that will lighten you unevenly. Glutathione whitening products are recommended for whitening by dermatologists because they whiten from inside the skin leading to an even Skin tone from head to toe. No more black legs, knees and knuckles. No more dark spots, No more sunburns,. It fades accident scars too!!! Creams, Soap, pills, injection and powder available.. Call 08159752664. Or add up on whatsapp to place your order. Wholesale prices available for bulk purchase.
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Rewd boiy! grin

I think you're talented though. Big ups.
Many thanks. So still haven't given me an answer. grin
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:

This post just meant he should write you an e r o t i c poem. Girls-really-don't-know-what-the-want statement is question. I think most of them do but like to beat about the bush. Bwahaha...

Lol, no it doesn't. Behind this big mouth, there's a very shy & conservative girl tongue
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Many thanks. So still haven't given me an answer. grin

It's no.

You're such a charmer, no wonder you have so many admirers smiley
Re: 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's no.

You're such a charmer, no wonder you have so many admirers smiley
LMAO. Well I didn't know this. Frankly I'm just being me.

I heard when a girl says no, she's secretly saying yes, so I'll take your no as a yes. grin and this aint no black James Bond Dr. No charming moves. smiley LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / Guys Can You Date This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.