Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... (1382 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... by talktomazech: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2015
When 35 year-old John Williams took a taxi to pay his fiancée a surprise visit, little did he know that the taxi will end up dropping him off in prison.
Read on...

A New York City man who took a taxi from Philadelphia to Uniontown to surprise his fiancée instead found himself booked into the Fayette County jail when he couldn't pay taxi driver.

John S. Williams Jr., 35, is charged by Uniontown police with theft of services in connection with the cross-state ride.

The cab driver, Mohammed Uddin, called police to a Wilson Avenue home to report Williams' refusal to pay the fare, police said.

Question: How much is the fare and can't his fiancee pay for him instead of allowing go to jail undecided

Click link to read full gist and see what happened between them-
https://www.mazech.com/passenger_and_taxi_driver

Re: What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... by talktomazech: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Huh...d man for sit back at his house as he no get money to see woman. Woman hungry am sotee he come enter motor to see her when he no money. Shuoo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... by Jadonaldson(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Story dat don't touch

1 & only Jadon
Re: What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... by endy4oxide(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Conji na bad tin
Re: What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... by kayjasper(f): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2015

A New York City man who took a taxi from Philadelphia to Uniontown to surprise his fiancée instead found himself booked into the Fayette County jail when he couldn't pay the $749 fare, according to police.Uddin told police Williams and his children rode 304 miles from Philadelphia to Uniontown in his marked taxi, only to refuse to pay the bill when they arrived.

Williams told Patrolman Michael Bittner he had the cabby drive him to Uniontown because “he was trying to surprise his fianceé by coming to visit her,” according to police records.

“I asked Williams to pay the driver for the fare, and he stated he did not have the money and that his credit card was maxed out for the day,” Bittner said in his complaint

Lmao....he even took His children along just to go and see his girlfriend.

Dude must be real dumb.

A cab trip of $749?

That's crazy.
Re: What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... by Princeparix(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Oyinbo and some dummy like things they call love.

$749? Na from Guinea-Bissau to Nigeria him travel?
Re: What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... by talktomazech: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
kayjasper:

Lmao....he even took His children along just to go and see his girlfriend.

Dude must be real dumb.

A cab trip of $749?

That's crazy.

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

See The 7 Surprising Fruits That Will Boost Your Sexual Performance / Please Help Me Get My Husband Back! / I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.