Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

"She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" (762 Views)

Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by Chasisco(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Though its happening to ma friend but am bringing it here to seek solution
There is this friend of mine who has one childhood very good female friend,day started secondary skull together and has been in d same class through out,though now we are all in ss3..wen we were rounding up ss2 ma friend started havin some feelings for this girl, after some time he jokingly told her buh she was forming "church girl"...after some he started liking som1 else, he asked d girl out n day are currently on a love thing
Now the problem here z dat the "church girl" z angry with ma Friend,she has waged malice between herself and ma friend, she told him Neva to talk to her again.... the question am asking z dat.why z she angry since she declined his request n he went for som1 else... I need solutions ASAP plzzz.....wah should he du plzzz
Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by Chartey(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Chasisco:
There is this friend of mine who has one childhood very good female friend,day started secondary skull together and has been in d same class through out,though now we are all in ss3..wen we were rounding up ss2 ma friend started havin some feelings for this girl, after some time he jokingly told her buh she was forming "church girl"...after some he started liking som1 else, he asked d girl out n day are currently on a love thing
Now the problem here z dat the "church girl" z angry with ma Friend,she has waged malice between herself and ma friend, she told him Neva to talk to her again.... the question am asking z dat.why z she angry since she declined his request n he went for som1 else... I need solutions ASAP plzzz.....wah should he du plzzz
Have you found solutions to passing WAEC?? If those your friends pass and go to university, do you think they'll even have time to hangout with you?

2 Likes

Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2015
i†z normal, le†z say she dun dey
reqre† her ac†ions den.
#ßes† †hinq is ⁴d quy ²le† her
know her mis†ake & bone her con†eenusly.

#no †ym ⁴bojuboju.!
Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by gab264(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Chasisco:
His life continues.

"Crushing down among humans"
Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by Sunexy(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2015
The church gal must be a gold digger...she must av gone 2d future, seen dat the guy wud be rich then decided 2 come bak...BT its 2 late

Besides, I tot u ppl shud be focusing on ur studies...dnt let women kill u xo early...dey av killed lots of ppl..FOCUS ON YA STUDIES 4 future sake
Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by Chartey(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Space for sale.
Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Gherls sha
Unstable gender
You wouldn't know what they want and when you do, you wouldn't know when they want it

Shout out to all my nairalander crushes
Iffa woo una ehn, if una reject me grin
Make i no talj wetin i no fit do
Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by Opeyemi0123(f): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2015
grin
It happens like that, am not surprise. The church girl should stop bringing up the action of fighting the guy, she should just take bold step and tell the guy her feelings.
Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by donholy28(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Girls been confused since time immemorial
Re: "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him" by Opeyemi0123(f): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2015
You're simply right at the secondary thought , but believe me ...That's the mistake most people do o....she tabled the matter here for people's advice in other not to do something stupid. If we all overlooked this matter they might do something more crazy because of lack if advice .
undecided kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice To My African Brothers!! / Image... Help Nairalanders...!!!! / What Will You Do If Your Intended Spouse Nudes Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.