Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) (18125 Views)

See How : Eze Nwanyi Stormed The Hall [PHOTOS] / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
kliq:

Yes and that's the "Deji of Akure" whipping him
cheesy

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by nd07(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
shut up.......go and develop your states first.....we developed this we developed that ...your states are the ones rejecting you......there are more Igbos in Akure than entire South East #FACTnotOPINION

If not ur stupidityt & ignorance, u should hv known dt Ibo man is a progressive where ever he's found "Another Igbo Man About To Make Nigeria Proud" this an article in Nairaland about an Ibo man in far away Norway country.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Ah.....but that's where you're wrong! Don't confuse what you wish or pray for with the actual reality on ground! Like i said earlier, the present 5 South East states were 'kindly' delineated for us by scheming hateful bigots who had an agenda of denying us access to the sea and denying us access to our God-given natural resources! smiley

Give me the kind of powers a military dictator would have had, enough funds, and sufficient hate and bile for the Yoruba, and i can guarantee you that i'll make Yorubaland landlocked and remove that oyel and gas resource you think you have in Ondo shocked....and i'll do this all within a 3 year time frame! wink

Hehehehehehehe grin grin wink
what are saying guy.....shey akwa ibom...Rivers...Bayelsa were igbo states before bah....thaaaaaaaar....

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
nd07:

If not ur stupidityt & ignorance, u should hv known dt Ibo man is a progressive where ever he's found "Another Igbo Man About To Make Nigeria Proud" this an article in Nairaland about an Ibo man in far away Norway country.
yes ooo....like this one in Thailand

8 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by IGBOSON1: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
what are saying guy.....shey akwa ibom...Rivers...Bayelsa were igbo states before bah....thaaaaaaaar....

^^^Is that an act you're putting on, or are you really this thick! undecided

I'm telling you the state creation done in 1967 was done to disadvantage the Igbos!

I'm Igbo, from Rivers state; and we and other Igbo like the Egbema were never consulted before being lumped together with none Igbo in a state that was handed over to Ijaw to control and govern! You really think if an Ndoni or Egbema man was the military administrator of Rivers at the time, that there would have been any abandoned property saga?

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by IGBOSON1: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
yes ooo....like this one in Thailand

^^^You wanna see pics of the ones that chopped off an innocent mans head on the streets of London?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You wanna see pics of the ones that chopped off an innocent mans head on the streets of London?
yap...i wanna see them...am somehow busy now....I ll mention your moniker when am less busy
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by kliq(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=39007160][/quote]

Gerrout Mr flatthead

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
kliq:

Gerrout Mr Igbo
Do you love me? grin
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by LieDetector(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Oga, replying these people can be likened to getting them to orgasm. They won't acknowledge the truth even if you present them with real facts. The ones spewing hate and propagating bigotry are mere secondary school leavers and know nothing apart from what their perhaps ethnic bigoted parents might have told them. They dwell on MTN 10mb weekly bonus to spew trash. I blame MTN partially for this grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by LieDetector(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
yap...i wanna see them...am somehow busy now....I ll mention your moniker when am less busy
fool. I swear down you've got nothing else to do with time other than hiding behind the keyboard to spew trash. Lazy idiot.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
The igbos are an endangered specie. In about twenty years time, the igbos would not exist again as a tribe
haba my people u need to be cautioned thou their ego need to be trimed bt u ar on the extreme

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
haba my people u need to be cautioned thou their ego need to be trimed bt u ar on the extreme. Pls be warned
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Luckymay(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
kliq:
Lol and why is it not funny? undecided
cos the man in dat pix looks malnutritioned, unless its a photoshop
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Luckymay(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
mightyhaze:
me tinks ur brain cud be deceivin u if u actually bliv ds silly pics
i asked a question, and i dont think it warrants insult.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by ribbit: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by ribbit: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
The three oil-producing states outside the South-
South region with a total population of 10.1 million
got N280.6 billion within the period.
The states are Ondo N176.7 billion, Imo N57
billion and Abia N46.9 billion. http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42532-derivation-oil-states-shared-n4-2tr-in-15-years
Ondo >>>>>>>all south eastern statesn..#FACTnotOPINION
see schooling cheesy
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by mightyhaze: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:

i asked a question, and i dont think it warrants insult.
nor be insult na.if ur eyes can deceive u,wot stops ur brain 4m doin same lol. I was jst jokin,cheer up.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Luckymay(f): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
mightyhaze:
nor be insult na.if ur eyes can deceive u,wot stops ur brain 4m doin same lol. I was jst jokin,cheer up.
grin
mightyhaze:
done
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by mightyhaze: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:
grin
done
cheesy berra

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Melvess(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by playahata: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cry

Sincerely, I feel for the man.
the only people i know that they do flog are slaves.
see palace! SEE POVERTY! No wonder
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrRichy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
I pity some senseless fools making senseless comments.
If the Igbo's decide to break away from Nigeria, its still this same yoruba's that wuld come begging the Igbo's to come back. That's why Nigeria didn't want them to go in 1966 (you can ask Obj, Gowon e.t.c). Don't forget the oil rich states are also part of the Igbo nation. Tribalism won't lead us anywhere. #ONE_NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cry

Sincerely, I feel for the man.
the only people i know that they do flog are slaves.
So the useless oba is even living in a mud house grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Duru1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yari.ba and their love for Day-Dreaming are pitiful.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Ritchiee: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
The three oil-producing states outside the South-
South region with a total population of 10.1 million
got N280.6 billion within the period.
The states are Ondo N176.7 billion, Imo N57
billion and Abia N46.9 billion. http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42532-derivation-oil-states-shared-n4-2tr-in-15-years
Ondo >>>>>>>all south eastern statesn..#FACTnotOPINION
hmmmm... https://plus.google.com/share?hl=en&url=http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42532-derivation-oil-states-shared-n4-2tr-in-15-years
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by basty: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yaamirin, dambanza kawai. Yaamirin! Yaamirin, Yaamirin,

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
LieDetector:
fool. I swear down you've got nothing else to do with time other than hiding behind the keyboard to spew trash. Lazy idiot.
who is this one

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
igboson1
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oh my God. I am late to the party. The ibos have been decimated shockedshocked

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
ekenedegreat:
So the useless oba is even living in a mud house grin grin

I know you have problem with English language.
go back & read the topic again.
mkpi
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrRichy:
I pity some senseless fools making senseless comments.
If the Igbo's decide to break away from Nigeria, its still this same yoruba's that wuld come begging the Igbo's to come back. That's why Nigeria didn't want them to go in 1966 (you can ask Obj, Gowon e.t.c). Don't forget the oil rich states are also part of the Igbo nation. Tribalism won't lead us anywhere. #ONE_NIGERIA

point of correction: Nigerian soldiers wanted eliminating all iboes from the face of the earth!
dalu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security / APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket / Military Destroys 23 Illegal Refineries, Arrests 60 Oil Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.